Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (617699 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Honeysmith007: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 11, 2020
Dearest customer...
We buy for you and monitor the progress of your goods using our company unique portal..
We send order id and all tracking number...

We charge just %5.
But can negotiate if you are a heavy buyer...

We ship seemlessly to you and ensure all items are property packed and extra potential weight elininated...

Shop from Ali express, Ali baba, 1688 and taobao.

We ship at $7.5/kg. 7days
We ship $4.5/kg 1month
We ship #100k/CBM 60days.

To send goods for just shipping

OFFICE ADDRESS FOR SHIPMENTS IN CHINA - No.89 guangyuan west road, mineral spring street, yuexiu district, guangzhou Xinlongan ( network ) trade city g030 stalls ( ( CUSTOMER NAME + MOBILE ), LEE-18938846941 THANKS IN ADVANCE

After sending goods please contact me on whatsapp to register your shipment.

WhatsApp 07089400408.

Let us serve you better...

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by hyfr(m): 4:58am On Dec 12, 2020
Hello house, what’s the best and cost efficient way of shipping this equipment from China, seller is offering free shipping. Is it realistic if it’s something I’ll need in 3-4 months time. It’s about 9000kg and it’s electrically powered no battery parts

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nicargo: 10:40am On Dec 12, 2020
hyfr:
Hello house, what’s the best and cost efficient way of shipping this equipment from China, seller is offering free shipping. Is it realistic if it’s something I’ll need in 3-4 months time. It’s about 9000kg and it’s electrically powered no battery parts

what method of shipping do you need to use for this?

We offer sea shipping but that'll be next year when we resume as our Sea Shipping service has closed for this year 2020 meanwhile, if you're going to use air freight services, we will appreciate if you use our service as we will also give you discount rate in shipping by air with this weight.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Honeysmith007: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2020
Safeplux:
Good day dear customer.
New rates Updates.

$6.99/kg
#500/kg
7days

$4.5/kg 30days

Sea #250/kg 60days

$=#484
¥=77.9

Dec 4 2020.

Begin your Christmas shopping now. To beat the rush and price hike...

Contact us today for your shopping/shipping...
18hrs customer services
What's the name of your company?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 13, 2020
Honeysmith007:

Safeplux Global Services

Dear Customer welcome to safeplux. You can send your 1688, Taobao, Aliexpress and Alibaba Order link on this page. PROCUREMENT FEE %5.

Visit our website to place your buying or shipping order.
www.safeplux.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by gisttrend: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nicargo:

what method of shipping do you need to use for this?

We offer sea shipping but that'll be next year when we resume as our Sea Shipping service has closed for this year 2020 meanwhile, if you're going to use air freight services, we will appreciate if you use our service as we will also give you discount rate in shipping by air with this weight.

@Nicargo please how do I contact you and it's normal shipping still available, what are your rates for today.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
OFFICE ADDRESS FOR SHIPMENTS IN CHINA -
广州市越秀区矿泉街道广园西路89号新龙安(网络)商贸城G030档口 ( CUSTOMER NAME + MOBILE ) , safeplux- 18938846941 THANKS IN ADVANCE

We are professional buying and shipping agent from China to Nigeria.

We ship in 3ways
7days $6.9/kg 500NGNclearance

Hong Kong $10/kg.. 500NGN clearance 15days .

1month, $4.5/kg 300NGN clearance

60-90days sea $200/CBM.

www.safeplux.com.ng
safeplux@gmail.com

Our procurement fee is %5 of total transaction
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by peachysteve(m): 4:09am On Dec 15, 2020
buy and sell rmb at affordable rate

I also help pay your supplier in China .

Dm and let’s talk business
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Auxtan(m): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2020
Honeysmith007:

Don't fall to scammers bro

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by motunrayo132: 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2020
Nexusvibes:
Paste it here all this paid reviewers
I have been buying from him since last year there is nothing like paid reviewer if he doesn't do well we say it
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Xyzkwenu(f): 7:12am On Dec 21, 2020
Ikike234:
[Information is good but some of has to be rechecked. I don't think this shipping is reliable and worthy of recommendation. I petronised them and every day I regret doing so.
St PATRICK'S INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS LIMITED.
广州市荔湾区环市西路黑山三街20号广东留香宇宙服装鞋业广场569号,王小姐收,电话15920468789,请在包裹上备注客户名字
Shop C569 UNIVERSAL COSTUMES & SHOES PLAZA , NO 20 KESHAN 3 STREET , HUANGSHI XI ROAD LIWAN DISTRICT GUANGZHOU CHINA.

CONTACT PERSONS:
Mr Patrick - 137 1070 6073(whatsapp)
Wang Yan - 159 2046 8789

http://www.stpatricksintllog.com/

Experience with St. Patrick's International Logistics based on what several people have complained about on social media

1. Timeliness: 0/10
Normal air cargo often takes more than 2 weeks & sea cargo takes more than 6 months.
The company has big challenges when it comes to keeping to time.

2. Price: 0/10
Prices often change when it is time for pick up after exposing the customer to long suffering. Price is not stable. Prices are not published on social media eg WhatsApp or website.

3. Size: 0/10
Company doesn't have large and multiple warehouses/pickup points in Lagos. They use a residential flat in Ajao with little space so large goods are left outside in the rain with no security man. Company uses rivals like Skycargo to ship & add their markup.

4. Customer service: 0/10 Company has no professional staff but rude, irritating & unprofessional staff. They don't always answer calls or respond to texts/chats.

5. Reliability: 0/10
The staff over-estimate weights & volumes. They don't have funtional tape or weighing scale in their Lagos office for confirmation of size and weight. Several disputes arise due to over invoicing. They can change other terms of agreement after collecting consignment eg destination, delivery mode.

6. Tracker with real time updates: 0/10
Tracking number is not provided to customers. They have no Web based tracker for monitoring time, location and status before pickup.

7. Compensation Policy for lost items: 0/10
Company does not acknowledge possibility of lost items even after 2 years & they don't have a written policy on compensation plan for lost or damaged items.

8. Goodwill: 0/10
Their reputation is stained due to extortion of customers. They are notorious for the following:
Failure to follow up with airline & shipper on timely shipments. Incurring demmurage & passing cost to client. Failure to settle custom duty & maintain good standings with the customs officials. Several people have openly expressed disappointment with the company on social media.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Xyzkwenu(f): 7:35am On Dec 21, 2020
Reviews from Google for
St Patrick's International Logistics

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Xyzkwenu(f): 8:08am On Dec 21, 2020
more from Google reviews l

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by intergral(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
Please you guys are confusing me... Which one of you ships from China.... Aliexpress to be precise cos I am a regular buyer and I need a reliable shipping company
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
intergral:
Please you guys are confusing me... Which one of you ships from China.... Aliexpress to be precise cos I am a regular buyer and I need a reliable shipping company

OFFICE ADDRESS FOR SHIPMENTS IN CHINA -
广州市越秀区矿泉街道广园西路89号新龙安(网络)商贸城G030档口 ( CUSTOMER NAME + MOBILE ) , safeplux (王) - 18938846941.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by cyif2003(m): 9:02am On Dec 30, 2020
Abeg u sabi any logistic company wey dey ship tinz from Malaysia
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by peachysteve(m): 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2021
I buy and sell rmb at affordable rate

I buy Bitcoin and etherium too

I also help pay your supplier in China .

Dm and let’s talk business
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by LadyJul(f): 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
papalasun:
Funkam logistics
what's your price list for shipping from China....The total cost
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by LadyJul(f): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
tugrow:
New Tugrow1688 rates

¥ = N72.5
$=N475

Shipping
Normal goods of 3kg and below = $8.3/kg

Normal goods above 3kg = $8.1/kg

8-12 days to arrive

We will no more accept battery goods after next week till next year , this is as a result of Delay in HK goods , we advise customers to concentrate on Normal goods only within this period. Thanks

All clearing is N500/kg

All rate is subject to change at any time as rate are not stable.
can I get your whatsapp contact
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 10, 2021
We are accepting goods for shipment during the lunar holiday.
And you can also send in Procurement order during the lunar holiday.

@sgschinacargosea Instagram
@safeplux Facebook
safeplux.com.ng website.

07089400408. WhatsApp.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 10, 2021
Are you a dropshipper or an import or procurement agent....

And you are interested in owning your own address in china to pack all your goods according to your specification, warehouse your goods and then ship your goods.

Partner with us. WhatsApp Godswill 07089400408.

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Chirowman(m): 9:12am On Jan 14, 2021
We are still in business and accepting all your orders.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Alkason: 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
mctfopt:

I can't really recommend any good shipping company as the ones I've used all have one story to another. Very unpleasant experience, so I'm not going to recommend any of 'em. Wish I can help you more on this.

I am looking for a trusted sea shipping company too. Any assistance will be appreciated.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by slizzyb(m): 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
Good evening. I am new in importation. There is this phone I see on Alibaba site. I will like to buy it. How can I go about it
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
slizzyb:
Good evening. I am new in importation. There is this phone I see on Alibaba site. I will like to buy it. How can I go about it

Open a conversation with the seller, agree on a price and mode of payment. then make payment.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by slizzyb(m): 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
papalasun:

Open a conversation with the seller, agree on a price and mode of payment. then make payment.

By clicking start order? I click start order and it is asking for address
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Marks112: 11:49am On Jan 16, 2021
Oya latest list o
Which logistics company makes sense now and affordable too,and can help me check the quality of the goods before shipping it to Nigeria
Tested and trusted o
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by egobeket: 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
Pls who have used echan mall before for procurement and shipping am about to pay them for goods importation.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by akprovide: 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2021
Getting a bite the dust cut fall out of a 1/8" thick bit of basswood without losing any significant bends can now and again be sufficient to drive a developer to quit for the day for the evening.door to door delivery
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nicargo: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
Alkason:

I am looking for a trusted sea shipping company too. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Hello Alkason, we Nicargo.com deals with sea and air cargo from China, Turkey to Nigeria and Ghana but due to the Chinese holidays, our Chinese business operations are awaiting the resumption of normal business from the holiday and will resume once the holidays are over but meanwhile, our turkey business operations have been operating and you can consider trying our services.....

1 Like

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by prinkipas: 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2021
Due to the increase in Mini Importation on Nairaland and Nigeria, prinkipas hereby introduce our Easy and Affordable Procurement & Logistics Service to assist importers buying from eBay, Amazon & Alibaba using our personal and reliable Procurement / Shipping agents to help other importers and micro businesses around Nigeria buy and ship their goods to them. We are simply FAST, AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE give us a try Today!

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (227) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.