Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven - Business To Business (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven (617873 Views)

Good Newly found shipping Agent for China Importers - Tested And Proven / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc / 5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by EdasGlobal: 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2022
We can ship for you in 7 working days Max.

Call 07089921886 or email info@edasglobalsupplychain.com

Bollinga:
Just got my goods today. It takes just two weeks

Funkam logistics are good at their service. I will continue using you guys for my procurement and shipping
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by EdasGlobal: 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2022
We can guarantee you excellent service. Call 07089921886 or email info@edasglobalsupplychain.com

mctfopt:

I can't really recommend any good shipping company as the ones I've used all have one story to another. Very unpleasant experience, so I'm not going to recommend any of 'em. Wish I can help you more on this.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by EdasGlobal: 4:36pm On Aug 25, 2022
If you ever need to ship heavy or light equipment with NO STORIES, we are your best bet.

Call 07089921886 or email info@edasglobalsupplychain.com

hyfr:
Hello house, what’s the best and cost efficient way of shipping this equipment from China, seller is offering free shipping. Is it realistic if it’s something I’ll need in 3-4 months time. It’s about 9000kg and it’s electrically powered no battery parts
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by marahcn2: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
**** Shipped from Abroad ****

*** New Product Sales Promo - for a Limited Time!

Product Code: ND-XM24

Product Name: Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 SE (5G)

RAM + ROM: 8GB + 128GB

Unit Price: $174

** We ship to Lagos, Nigeria (17-25 days delivery).

** You may contact us by WhatsApp using the Number on our Website.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Srii: 9:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
Good evening all, please I need contacts of reputable persons that can help me to pick goods up and send to different parts of the country.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
You can always count on Funkam Logistics for optimum services
Integrity is our watchword

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by austine4real(m): 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2022
If u are having issues paying your suppliers we can help u sort it
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Cyril009(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2022
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Cyril009(m): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2022
Emily22:
Honestly, just register with CHRISVICMALL and have peace of mind.

Yes, they are expensive but trust me, you will see the reason why they are expensive.

There are so many logistics now parading Facebook with aggressive adverts and cheap rate, but be careful.

Good morning sir.
Was looking for a shipping bcomoany that can ship from china (aliexpress,Alibaba)to Nigeria.

Say your post do they still perform what are their shipping times and customer service
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Emily22(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
Cyril009:

Good morning sir.
Was looking for a shipping bcomoany that can ship from china (aliexpress,Alibaba)to Nigeria.

Say your post do they still perform what are their shipping times and customer service

Check their website, they have different packages

Check the one that suits your need.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by ogunlaide: 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2022
Are you tired of shipping/ cargo companies disappointment ?
Looking for a reliable shipping company from China to Nigeria, look no further, STALLION CARGO gatz
You covered. We give you a easy experience from payment in Rmb to delivery to ur doorstep in Nigeria. Join the safe and the winning team today.

Air Cargo: $10/kg custom #550/kg

Estimated delivery is 7days

Try us today and you will never regret �

WhatsApp or call Laide 08071579376

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Olaide1295: 11:31am On Nov 07, 2022
Hi everyone,
Is there anyone with an address in Hong Kong?
I am buying four pieces of electric hardware that I want to get to Nigeria (13.2kg each).
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by xmich(m): 11:20am On Nov 29, 2022
papalasun:
You can always count on Funkam Logistics for optimum services

Do you load from Yiwu?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2022
quote author=xmich post=118768383]

Do you load from Yiwu? [/quote]

No .from Guanzhou..(Gz is now open for business after the long lockdown
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Bollinga: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
FUNKAM logistics are so good with their service. My third Transaction with them with no issue
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdfbTWd6dng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hv8AThNcnM

Funkam Logistics

We will commence procurement and shipment after the Chinese holiday (Feb 4Th)

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shawnmich: 7:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Forget it.... This guy has no customer relations.... He talk as if the customer is a slave... If you dont want high blood pressure.. Run from him

Harus:
FUNKAM all the way.

FUNKAM has been living up to expectations since I started using them to handle my items from CHINA to NIGERIA.
What I like most about their services are TRUSTWORTHY, GOOD PRICE and FAST DELIVERY.

I just received a message that my ordered phone (Ulefone armour 9) just arrived Nigeria (< 2 weeks).
Can shipping be faster than this? ����

Thanks FUNKAM.
Best shipping agent so far.���

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shawnmich: 7:46am On Feb 27, 2023
High blood pressure zone...
The guy is too rude and don't have a good customer relations. He gives order and policy without notification anytime he wish. He may increase shipping fee anytime without notification anytime... Behave as if customers are workers and he is the boss

xmich:

Do you load from Yiwu?

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shawnmich: 7:51am On Feb 27, 2023
I support... That guy na trash... He has no office no address... Only scammers do such... No office address, no identity... Seems he is into shady business.. Don't trust this guy... Am sure... He is a thief.... I told him one day they will track him.... If which it's being worked on..... He is a wolf in sheep cloth..... No dignity, no manner, no good reputation.. Just money like Chinese fake seller.... If you don't want problem or high blood pressure just run.

nosa88:

Exactly! They're looking for goods weighting 500kg and above so that they can make more money for themselves. It's obvious from the way the guy is talking saying nonsense about goods less than 1kg. Rubbish! Customer service is zero!. I'll just advise anybody that wants to ship or make order in little quantity from china to just avoid funkam as they don't care about about their customer but only how to make more money for themselves.
When them dn do nonsense for you e go come here come dy mend try defend themselves after you begin to call them out here for the rubbish they did.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by shawnmich: 8:00am On Feb 27, 2023
I told you the guy is a crook..... That is how he usually behave.... No apology or what so ever. They do steal good and no insurance.... If he lost if damage your item... No apology instead he will try to defend himself.

Lisbiz:
My honest review. I shipped my goods through FUNKAM LOGISTICS and i have received the goods, but unfortunately they skillfully stole some of the items i even admired most. And people have already paid for the items. I have to refund their money. The said stolen items were also procured by the shipping agent (FUNKAM LOGISTICS). Up till now no any form of compensation or apology. Is a big loss to me. I have been using other shipping agents and i have not experience anything like this. Customer service somewhat poor. Rating 3/10. I won't recommend them for good business.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thank you for your comments ..... i have move on ,its still a new year.
Funkam Logistics

shawnmich:
High blood pressure zone...
The guy is too rude and don't have a good customer relations. He gives order and policy without notification anytime he wish. He may increase shipping fee anytime without notification anytime... Behave as if customers are workers and he is the boss

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Redefine28: 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2023
Would you like us to ship your next goods from china down to Nigeria

To know more Click Here

Or Visit our website:

www.redefinedservices.com

We offer;
📌Procurement
📌Payments
📌Air shipping
📌Sea Shipping
📌If you prefer to procure the goods yourself, you can send to our china office and we ship it down to Nigeria for you
📌Container Shipment
📌Machine/Equipment Shipment

Let’s bring China to your doorstep.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Redefine28: 9:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
China Shipping Made Easy

Would you like us to ship your next goods from china down to Nigeria

Visit our website:
www.redefinedservices.com

We offer;
📌Procurement
📌Payments
📌Air shipping
📌Sea Shipping
📌If you prefer to procure the goods yourself, you can send to our china office and we ship it down to Nigeria for you
📌Container Shipment
📌Machine/Equipment Shipment

Let’s bring China to your doorstep.

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by estilo(f): 11:22am On Apr 04, 2023
We help you pick up your goods from Cargo Company in Lagos and send to you at affordable rate.
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 8:59am On May 04, 2023
Dear Valued Customers, We would like to draw your attention to the delay in clearing both air freight and sea shipments due to the nationwide strike by customs and handling agents over the price increment. We hope this will end soon

Funkam Logistics
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by papalasun: 5:48pm On May 14, 2023

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by JohnDavid12125: 6:06pm On May 26, 2023
sflworldwide is a reliable and established global logistics provider that has been delivering exceptional services for years. While it's great to discover new shipping agents, it's equally important to rely on tested and proven partners like SFL Worldwide. With their extensive expertise and proven track record, they offer tailored solutions for[b]importers from China[/b], ensuring smooth and efficient transportation of goods. Trust SFL Worldwide for a seamless shipping experience backed by their commitment to excellence.

https://www.sflworldwide.com/worldwide-destinations/shipping-to-china
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by schurley(m): 7:58pm On May 26, 2023
Evening everyone. Please i want to order a JBL speaker from Alibaba, and this is my first time ordering something on the site.

Please any advice on the following questions will be appreciated;
How sure it isn't a counterfeit products
The supplier isn't a scammer
Do i need to involve a third party? If yes which should be advised on using?

Will appreciate you'll response 🙏🏾

Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
Is funkam logistics reliable?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Godspikin: 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2023
Is there any reliable shipping agent that ships from India, Pakistan and Vietnam or any of the three here?

Or is there one that anyone here can recommend?
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Wholesaler2: 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2023
***** CHINA FUNDS TRANSFERS *****

Chinese Yuan (CNY/RMB) is available for transfer to any China-based Account – Banks (BOC, CCB, CMB, etc.) and Wallets (Alipay & Wechat).

-----------
Additionally, we do the following:
1.) We sell Jeans (Wholesale & Retail) – Shipped from Abroad.
2.) China’s Products Sourcing and Procurements.
3.) We also sell some other Products (Jewelry, etc.).

Please Note -
A.) Minimum/Maximum Amount per Transaction: ¥1,000/¥50,000.
B.) All Transfer/Payment Orders are accepted only between 7 and 8 am Nigeria Time on a Weekday (Monday to Friday).
C.) Processing takes between 1 and 3 hours, that is, from 8 to 11 am Nigeria Time (3 to 6 pm China Time).
*** D.) Please, we neither collect Funds nor give out Rate after 8 am.
**** E.) We don't use Escrow (If you need one, you may contact other Vendors that use it).

For more information, you may click the below Link.
https://www.nairaland.com/7309250/chinas-payments-products-procurements
Re: Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven by Wholesaler2: 9:28am On Jul 07, 2023
MEN’S JEANS – SHIPPED FROM ABROAD (*** Free Shipping to Lagos, NG)

Product: Men’s Jeans
**** Comes with Free Shipping to Lagos, Nigeria.
Model No.: MJ-AB18
**** Special Feature: Elastic Waist
Ouantity: 2 Pcs
Unit Price: ¥98/Pc
Sizes: XL. 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL
Colours: 3 – Light Blue, Deep Blue, Black
Delivery Period: 16-23 Days

**** Wholesale is available.

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (Reply)