₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,076,900 members, 4,485,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 23 September 2018 at 03:55 PM

Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging (26852 Views)

Smart Power Bank 30,000mah Electricity/solar Charging 5k (pics) / Buy Laptop Powerbanks , Deep Cycle Batteries And Solar / Cheapest Etisalat, MTN & Glo Data Plans || Car Jumpstarters & Laptop Power Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by nkadoj(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
Laptop PowerBank (96,000mAH) with USB light Bonus gift!!!
Joshnka Laptop Powerbank is a high capacity powerbank of 96,000Mah(96AH) that is built with laptop in mind. Build with high quality rechargeable batteries. This is a unique battery indeed that can power/charge your laptop for a minimum of 8hrs and up to 18hrs.
It is indeed a Laptop Power Bank! That can power all devices that use external adapter like:
1. Laptops
2. DC Television
3. Thermal printer
4. Printers with purple mouth like cord (photosmart, inkjet, deskjet)
5. Photo printers
6. Digital cameras
7. Huawei modems (swift 4G, Spectranet etc)
8. Other devices that can accept 12v to 16volts 1.5amps
9. Other devices that can accept 17v – 20 volts 3.7amps
10. Other devices that can accept 24v – 30 volts 0.5amps

Uses a 12/24volts USB converter to charge your phones and iPad
Specifications:
Input: Charging voltage DC 15volts- 19V 3.5amps / 80watts solar panel
Output: DC 17V-20V, 3.5A auto
Output 2-option 1: 24v- 30V, 0.5A
Output 2-option 2: 12V-15V auto (customized if the customer demands it)
Rated Power: 85Watt
Dimensions: 170 x 135 x 80 mm (6.6 x 5.3 x 3.1 in)

Buy 96,000mAh Joshnka all in one Universal PowerBank for your laptops, smartphones and printer and enjoy the following benefits:
* It support all laptops
* It works minimum of 8 hours and upto 18 hours uninterrupted when is fully charge
*Portable and dependable
*Tested and confirmed to have a long lasting battery.
*Very good and in excellence condition.

What is in the pack:
1 Joshnka 96,000mAH All-in-one Power Bank
1 USB Charger (rating 5V, 2.1Ah)
1 Power Bank Charger
1 Users’ guide
1 Laptop connecting cable
*1 USB light as a bonus

All for just N25,000 PROMO PRICE

Note: If you are using HP with small blue mouth (latest HP chargers) or IBM/Lenove with Flat rectangular yellow USB like mouth(Latest IBM/Lenovo) Extra N2500
Thermal Printer cord: N2500
Note: why ordering, specify your laptop type and model also the input voltage, so we can put together the connecting cable suitable for it
If u needs 100 watts solar panel for charging the Powerbank, it costs: N20,000

Order upto 10pieces -20 pieces and get a good discount.
if your are placing order more than 20 pieces call us for negotiation prices.
NB: we urgently need distributors in 36 states of Nigeria.

way bill N1500 (SOUTH EAST)
N2000 (SOUTH SOUTH)
N2000 (MIDDLE BELT AND NORTH)
N1000 (WEST)
negotiable (Lagos)

Contact us on, Call or Text : 07030387365. 09078282029
Shop F888up Behind First Bank Alaba Intl Market Lagos Nigeria, Email:
my facebook page: www.fb.com/joshnkatech
website www.joshnka.com
whatsapp: 07030387365
BBM: 75BF4BC8

Call us for payment procedures
Shipping is just maximum 2days to your location

OR

COME TO OUR OFFICE IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF TRUST... Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by Manweysabi(m): 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2014
Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by surestsam(m): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by nkadoj(m): 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Guys make una comment, place your order, we got many in stock right now, when the quantity goes down, the price goes up.so hurry and place your orders now..

Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 20, 2014
sounds exciting.please is it the same Battery used by INEC?
Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by ceejay80s(m): 4:02am On Jul 20, 2014
I only need the battery cos i already have the charger which i bought from a nairalander,
how much for the battery?
Whats the make & model of the battery
Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by ceejay80s(m): 4:14am On Jul 20, 2014
nkadoj: Guys make una comment, place your order, we got many in stock right now, when the quantity goes down, the price goes up.so hurry and place your orders now..

since u hv many in stock ,why not start the price with 5k

How are we so sure that u're telling us the truth about the battery lasting up to 48hrs?
Why is there no pay on delivery mode like konga ?
Whats the size in kg?
How big is it?
Do u accept pay on delivery, cos no body ready to pay into any body account wey him no know.
5k would have been a better starting price.

1 Like

Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by nkadoj(m): 6:11am On Jul 20, 2014
, it is a power bank, if your laptop is new it can last for more but if it is old laptop(they consumes alot) it can last below. This battery is not too heavy, it is less than 3kg

1 Like

Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by duwdu: 7:17am On Jul 20, 2014
1. How long does it take to fully recharge the unit from empty?

2. Please show a very clear image of the power chord connector(s) on the unit, or of the default chord out of the unit, so one can determine if one would or would not need need a different/customized chord in order to successfully plug in a laptop, or plug it into a laptop.

Thanks.

P34c3
Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by joeargy: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2014
The price is on a high side, i can sacrifice 4k for the battery but never 7k, its not new and it has never been tested by a nairalander so, how do we know its true.
I bought a battery from a nairalander last year which didnt last upto 4hr with my laptop, but he claimed 10hrs.
Every Battery has expiring date, and when its time is ending, the power output drops,when last was the battery used?.
Election is next year and inec needs a new battery .
Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by nkadoj(m): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
duwdu: 1. How long does it take to fully recharge the unit from empty?

2. Please show a very clear image of the power chord connector(s) on the unit, or of the default chord out of the unit, so one can determine if one would or would not need need a different/customized chord in order to successfully plug in a laptop, or plug it into a laptop.

Thanks.

P34c3

will update it tomorrow when i reach office, am at home...thanks
Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by nkadoj(m): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
joeargy: The price is on a high side, i can sacrifice 4k for the battery but never 7k, its not new and it has never been tested by a nairalander so, how do we know its true.
I bought a battery from a nairalander last year which didnt last upto 4hr with my laptop, but he claimed 10hrs.
Every Battery has expiring date, and when its time is ending, the power output drops,when last was the battery used?.
Election is next year and inec needs a new battery .

Bros, this battery am selling here are new, most of them have never been used for once. So dont be afraid when I mentioned 24hrs for bothe printer or 48hrs for laptop only. It is tested and trusted...Am not hiding in a shadow, if you purchase it and dont like it, i can change it for you... We have many in our stock right now.. Thanks
Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by kentochi(m): 12:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
Where is your location and can this said battery charge phones?
Try to conside your price again.
Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by ceejay80s(m): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
kentochi: Where is your location and can this said battery charge phones?
walahi the battery cost no be small and even slot & online stores no fit deliver for 1500naira within lagos.
@op the price of battery and delivery is high.
No body is ready to pay into anybody's acct at this stage of scam everywhere
p.O.D PAY ON DELIVERY MODE
Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by nkadoj(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2014
kentochi: Where is your location and can this said battery charge phones?

I base in Alaba Intl Ojo Lagos, Shop F731. you can come yourself and buy it period. the price is not high, if you have your friends in Alaba, ask them to come and verify my location. my full name is NKADO JOSHUA From Agulu in Anambra state. Am not hiding in a shadow bro.

1 Like

Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by joeargy: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
Let me just take the risk, I will pay 5k for the battery and 1k for delivery
I WILL ONLY PAY ON DELIVERY
Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by balogunsam(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
I've used this type before. it was used though. got it in computer village via a nairalander. used to last about 6 hours with my DM4 with battery removed. If this is truly new it may last waaaaaay longer but it does serve. my fear is just that they just die on you one day. Mine just stopped coming on except u hook it up to power supply...dumped it somewhere. now, I just import directly.
Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by nkadoj(m): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
balogunsam: I've used this type before. it was used though. got it in computer village via a nairalander. used to last about 6 hours with my DM4 with battery removed. If this is truly new it may last waaaaaay longer but it does serve. my fear is just that they just die on you one day. Mine just stopped coming on except u hook it up to power supply...dumped it somewhere. now, I just import directly.

This one is new one, imported recently , it is very good, last for more than a day if fully charged.
Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by nkadoj(m): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
joeargy: Let me just take the risk, I will pay 5k for the battery and 1k for delivery
I WILL ONLY PAY ON DELIVERY

sorry man, it cant work out like that. Am not Konga, Am in Alaba Intl, my office is F731, am not hiding in a shadow, check out my facebook page. you can see me there. am not new and old in facebook
Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by ceejay80s(m): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
balogunsam: I've used this type before. it was used though. got it in computer village via a nairalander. used to last about 6 hours with my DM4 with battery removed. my fear is just that they just die on you one day. Mine just stopped coming on except u hook it up to power supply...dumped it somewhere. now
AAAAHHH!!
Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by ceejay80s(m): 10:42am On Jul 21, 2014
I was hoping i could use the battery to power my lcd tv but i dey fear the voltage, was it made specifically for laptops only or can the battery be connected to a ups and be used in powering up an lcd tv ?
Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by nkadoj(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
ceejay80s: I was hoping i could use the battery to power my lcd tv but i dey fear the voltage, was it made specifically for laptops only or can the battery be connected to a ups and be used in powering up an lcd tv ?

If your lcd monitor is 19volts dc or 30volts dc, it can work well in it. But, it is advisably to be used with laptops and printers. Thanks
Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
Can it be used on Ultrasound Machines?
Thanks.
Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by ByfireByfire: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
Does it charge phones? Please very important that you answer.
Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by nkadoj(m): 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
ByfireByfire: Does it charge phones? Please very important that you answer.
No , we have power bank for phone @ 2500

Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by ByfireByfire: 5:54am On Jul 22, 2014
nkadoj:
please whats the capacity of the power bank for phones.Is it like 200000mah or 30000mah or 50000mah? very important.thanks
Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by lanrefront1(m): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2014
nkadoj:

I don't understand. Why should it not be able to charge phones? Why can it charge laptops but not phones? People charge phones, tablets etc on their inverter, which actually is just a massive power bank.

It's good to have a power bank at home that can never go out in charging phones and laptops.

1 Like

Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by nkadoj(m): 9:02am On Jul 22, 2014
ByfireByfire:
please whats the capacity of the power bank for phones.Is it like 200000mah or 30000mah or 50000mah? very important.thanks
it is 3000mah
Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by nkadoj(m): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2014
GUYS ORDER YOUR BATTERY NOW IS STILL AVAILABLE, WE GOT A SUPPLY OF 500 PIECES TODAY. THIS RESELLERS WILL HIKE THE PRICE IN THE LABOUR MARKET. BETTER OTHER FROM US DIRECTLY. IF YOU CAN ORDER UPTO 10 PIECES AT ONCE, WE GIVE YOU AT N5500 PER ONE. SO HURRY UP AND MAKE YOUR ORDERS NOW....
Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by cupid4ig(m): 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
lanrefront1:

I don't understand. Why should it not be able to charge phones? Why can it charge laptops but not phones? People charge phones, tablets etc on their inverter, which actually is just a massive power bank.

It's good to have a power bank at home that can never go out in charging phones and laptops.
inverters are set up in a way that u have to plug the device u want to charge using its original charger, which mean the voltage will be regulated by ur charger. Unlike this one if u plug a phone with USB to this then ur phone is a goner cos the voltage is way higher than that of the phone
Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by wyndy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
hi guys. i have this same battery and believe me it served me. usually use it to power my laptop for more than three days without nepa. i also charged my phones via connecting to my system. its really worth it. problem now is that it doesnt charge down. really bleeped up. guy if u can reduce the price i will gladly buy
Re: Laptop Power Bank for your 24/7 easy use with solar charging by ByfireByfire: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
wyndy: hi guys. i have this same battery and believe me it served me. usually use it to power my laptop for more than three days without nepa. i also charged my phones via connecting to my system. its really worth it. problem now is that it doesnt charge down. really bleeped up. guy if u can reduce the price i will gladly buy
Real problem is does it last? i bought something similar from a man in Ikeja 3 years back & it never lasted up to 2 months cos the internal battery died.If the OP can assure us that it can last for at least 1 year, I'm willing to buy as many.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Longer Lasting Laptop Battery ⚡⚡ For Sale / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc / Brand New! 3.5g Universal Internet Modem@N5,999 *08033918429*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.