Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Just 60k Makes You A Distributor - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Just 60k Makes You A Distributor (3777 Views)

Be A Distributor Of Pampers, Ariel, Always, Oral B In Port Harcourt And Environs / Dangote Cement - Buy At The Cheapest Price From A Distributor / Sole Distributor For A Product In Nigeria Or West Africa Sought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by koredex4love(m): 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
G Good day nlanders,
I will be an ingrate if i did not share this business oppourtunity with us here because i have been a beneficiary of one of the most populous thread on business section.this biz i want to talk about is a program from united nations and bank of industry with the aim of making the use of kerozine which is known to be dangerous in terms of the flame and its emission to food and also gas which have been a threat to so many lives and properties a thing of the past.
Before i go further i need to let us know that this is lucrative and to be factual with you it is designed like networking business and to tell you the truth i have been introduced to so many networking biz but i have always replied with i have no interest,but this really and i mean really hooked me because its the most simplest of just only 2refferrals you start earning nothing less than 350$ monthly. Your 60k is going to be used to give you product and you are going to sell and behold every familly home is your business.
If you have interest pls indicate before i speak further on this.
PLS BE INFORM THAT YOU ARE NOT PAYING A DIME TO ME OOOOOO.
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by lekzzydo(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
Continue
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by Belexy(m): 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
Heheheheheheee...all diz networking tingz. Una no dey tire ni..... dats d way dey will be enticing pple wt $350 per month... grin
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by adehsenior(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
fire o
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by HooxJnr(m): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
koredex4love:
If you have interest pls indicate before i speak further on this.

We are not interested, Please close the thread.
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by koredex4love(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2014
.Ok.thanks you all.but verily i say unto thee ,you will her about stove not using kerosine nor gas and later you will tell yourself i would have been a distributor of this great product.
Thanks everyone.pls moderator you can close the thread plssssss.
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by delishpot: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2014
koredex4love: .Ok.thanks you all.but verily i say unto thee ,you will her about stove not using kerosine nor gas and later you will tell yourself i would have been a distributor of this great product.

Why na? Leave it for those who may want to be involved na. Who knows, some people have the skill to market stuff. Just give better info, so people who are intereszed will read and then decide to call. This small write up gives no clue about what the business is all about.
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by chikeorji123(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
delishpot:

Why na? Leave it for those who may want to be involved na. Who knows, some people have the skill to market stuff. Just give better info, so people who are intereszed will read and then decide to call. This small write up gives no clue about what the business is all about.

SUPPORTED!! Pls continue..
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by HooxJnr(m): 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
koredex4love: .Ok.thanks you all.but verily i say unto thee ,you will her about stove not using kerosine nor gas and later you will tell yourself i would have been a distributor of this great product.

Go joor, person no fit play with you. Oya sorry for the earlier comments. Dish out the information lets know whats up. No form James Bond here ooo!

3 Likes

Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by Ibrochaka(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
Close d thread 4 wat?...abeg continue jooor

1 Like

Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by okechukwu3: 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2014
Throw more light
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by fadbuk: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2014
Pls tell us about the business
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by Ibrochaka(m): 10:17am On Jul 21, 2014
nawa o, xo u stil choose 2 discontinue d thread because 1 or 2 persons make a negative comment?, since u registered on nairaland, hav u seen any thread wit out a negative comment?...i believe dat if everi bodi on nairaland were lyk u, no body would hav benefited frm dis gr8 forum
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by koredex4love(m): 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
ok with all loyalty.
The business is this..........you pay 60k to the organization.they will give you products worth your 60k .products include double burner stoves,and single burner stove.with the gel which serves as its kerosine or gas.all you do is you sell those products and make your money back with a profit of 11.5k. That is not the good news ,the good news is ,if 2people register under you with just 60k to be a distributor you start earning even if those 2do not bring more people which is not in other network biz.it is the simplest i ve ever seen and the product is what every woman wil want because it does not produce smoke nor blackened your pots.
Questions are welcome to make it more interactive.

Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by IGALA4LIFE(m): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
I am interested. However, the following questions should be answered for more clarification.
1. What is the cost of one set of double/single burner along with the liquid? In other words, how many pieces will the company give me after paying the 60K?
2. What is the retail price of the stoves?
3. How much is a litre of this liquid?
4. How economical is the store compared to others like the kerosine stove or gas cooker?
5. How do one get in touch with you or the company?
Please reply ASAP.
Thanks.
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by IGALA4LIFE(m): 1:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Better still, you can get in touch with me through: madakimuhammed@gmail.com lets talk properly. Thank you once more.
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by koredex4love(m): 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
IGALA4LIFE: Better still, you can get in touch with me through: madakimuhammed@gmail.com lets talk properly. Thank you once more.
Pls i will like to give all info here......
Double burner will be given to you fro 4.5k and you MUST not sold for more than 6k,while the single is for 2.8k and you sell for 3.5k
3ltrs of this gel is equivalent to 5ltrs of kerosine. And 5ltrs of kerosine will burn for 10hrs 30mins while 3ltrs of this gel will burn for 11hrs 45mins. It is sold for 600naira only.
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by Ibrochaka(m): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
koredex4love: ....
Pls i will like to give all info here......
Double burner will be given to you fro 4.5k and you MUST not sold for more than 6k,while the single is for 2.8k and you sell for 3.5k
3ltrs of this gel is equivalent to 5ltrs of kerosine. And 5ltrs of kerosine will burn for 10hrs 30mins while 3ltrs of this gel will burn for 11hrs 45mins. It is sold for 600naira only.
how do 1 get dis gel wen it has been exhausted? Rememba dat nt every body here stays in lagos and can u compare d availability of dis gel 2 kerosine? Finally let us know d company, thanks

1 Like

Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by IGALA4LIFE(m): 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ibrochaka: how do 1 get dis gel wen it has been exhausted? Rememba dat nt every body here stays in lagos and can u compare d availability of dis gel 2 kerosine? Finally let us know d company, thanks
Supported. Tell us how to contact you for the business relationship.
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by IGALA4LIFE(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
More so, how is the monthly 250Dollars going to be paid? Is it directly into one's bank account? Please reply.
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
ATTENTION!!!!

IF THEY SCAM YOU,DO NOT COME HERE TO CRY....

They will pay you even if the two referred persons havent made FIRST PAYMENT??

Chai...i can see this company sharing YOUR hard earned money into her personal pocket...
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by OCTAVO: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
omoteamac: ATTENTION!!!!

IF THEY SCAM YOU,DO NOT COME HERE TO CRY....

They will pay you even if the two referred persons havent made FIRST PAYMENT??

Chai...i can see this company sharing YOUR hard earned money into her personal pocket...
But in the real sense, one can make sustainable income by selling the products alone even without referrals. Since the product is an essential daily need. You must cook daily. One can be making steady money by selling the biofuel alone.
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by OCTAVO: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
My only concern is availability of biofuel. In 2 years time, this product will be everywhere with intensive marketing. It's just a matter of time.
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by koredex4love(m): 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
OCTAVO:
But in the real sense, one can make sustainable income by selling the products alone even without referrals. Since the product is an essential daily need. You must cook daily. One can be making steady money by selling the biofuel alone.

For those who are in lagos,the company has an office no.18 ogundana street,opebi ,allen.they hold training tuesday,thursday and saturday.10am.
Pls you can attend for you to me more informed.you can also goggle carbon credit network.
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by koredex4love(m): 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
OCTAVO: My only concern is availability of biofuel. In 2 years time, this product will be everywhere with intensive marketing. It's just a matter of time.
I have not been to the factory but i was told they have two factory in lagos producing the gel.one is in magboro very close to mfm camp and the othe r is said to be situated in lekki.
Pls am only sharing the info for we youth to benefit.i ask for nothing oooooooooooooooo.
Pls for the ogas that sent me mail ,pls i ve not been able to read plssssss.
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by koredex4love(m): 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
With activation u get 8 singles, 6 doubles, 5 x 5L gels, 4 x 3L gels and 1 x 75cl gel. With brochure badge bag and certificate....more questions are stil welcome.we can all make good money from this oppourtunithy.
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by Ibrochaka(m): 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
D major issue stil remain d availability of d gel and d price of dis gel per litre iz anoda issue cos it wil b difficult to convice sum1 dat 3litre of dis gel equal 5litre of kerosine as u mention earlier
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by Ibrochaka(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
IGALA4LIFE:
Supported. Tell us how to contact you for the business relationship.
broda igala4life wer are u?
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by Ibrochaka(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
I also heard u talk abt training, what iz d training for?....is it on hw to use d stove or hw to produce d gel?
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by koredex4love(m): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
Produced the gel.bro?hahahahah...........the training /seminar is for you to get it from the horses mouth inorder for you to make decision either it worth you giving a trial.
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by Itulah(m): 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
Mail me the details plz: itulahakhere@gmail.com
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by OCTAVO: 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ibrochaka: I also heard u talk abt training, what iz d training for?....is it on hw to use d stove or hw to produce d gel?
Lolz... They can never teach you how to produce the gel. That's where the main money is. In my opinion, they should have made the stoves a little bit cheaper. Like the Telecomms made sim card almost free & people pay for recharge cards constantly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Locust Beans Seed Suppliers Urgently Needed / Trucks And Engines For Sale / Dangote Cement For Sale (obajana & Imported) @ Reasonable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.