Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Just 60k Makes You A Distributor - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Just 60k Makes You A Distributor (3776 Views)

Be A Distributor Of Pampers, Ariel, Always, Oral B In Port Harcourt And Environs / Dangote Cement - Buy At The Cheapest Price From A Distributor / Sole Distributor For A Product In Nigeria Or West Africa Sought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by Ibrochaka(m): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
OCTAVO:
Lolz... They can never teach you how to produce the gel. That's where the main money is. In my opinion, they should have made the stoves a little bit cheaper. Like the Telecomms made sim card almost free & people pay for recharge cards constantly.
u re rite, d stove itself iz expensive lykwise d gel
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by koredex4love(m): 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
,Do i hear the stove is expensive?hahahahaahha Nigerians..............................................how much do you buy the normal stove you are using at home??hun??haba!!!!! Oh sorry i can see the thread is dominated with men.well,i wish us all the best.
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by MCastle: 12:36am On Jul 22, 2014
mail me @ adeyeluwa@hotmail.com to get a far better opportunity just send me your email address with your phone number
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by Tnot(m): 1:02am On Jul 22, 2014
How people are in for this?
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by Alphaoscar: 7:04am On Jul 22, 2014
I saw this product wt an aunt around December last year. the major problem is d gel because u can't get it in d open market .
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by Ibrochaka(m): 8:22am On Jul 22, 2014
Alphaoscar: I saw this product wt an aunt around December last year. the major problem is d gel because u can't get it in d open market .
oga does d stove burn wella lyk dat of d kerosine stove? Pls tel us more abt d stove, thanks.
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by Ibrochaka(m): 8:25am On Jul 22, 2014
MCastle: mail me @ adeyeluwa@hotmail.com to get a far better opportunity just send me your email address with your phone number
bro if u cnt post wat u hav here, den 4get abt it!
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by koredex4love(m): 9:43am On Jul 22, 2014
Pls no reference to any link.even my aim i for people to do go about this business themselves and make the deision that suits them.
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by KolaShangOne(m): 10:04am On Jul 22, 2014
Nice biz
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by uokocha70(m): 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
koredex4love: Pls no reference to any link.even my aim i for people to do go about this business themselves and make the deision that suits them.

Bros, I must tell you, I like your style. If everybody on Nairaland was this open and straight.
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by koredex4love(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
T
Ibrochaka: how do 1 get dis gel wen it has been exhausted? Rememba dat nt every body here stays in lagos and can u compare d availability of dis gel 2 kerosine? Finally let us know d company, thanks

Bros the gel is available and pls tell e your location i wil get you an address closer to you where you an always get it.
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by koredex4love(m): 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
uokocha70:

Bros, I must tell you, I like your style. If everybody on Nairaland was this open and straight.

Thanks bro........just want to contribute my little quota of saving us from unemployment,like the ogas that open our eyes on importation.
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by Ibrochaka(m): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
koredex4love: T

Bros the gel is available and pls tell e your location i wil get you an address closer to you where you an always get it.
bro am in Anyigba, kogi state xo get me a location dat wil b closer 2 me, thanks.
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by benodic: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2014
@ koredex4love

kindly send me details of the company to my email. benodic@yahoo com.
thanks
Re: Just 60k Makes You A Distributor by koredex4love(m): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
You can whattsap me on 08057469481 for more dicussion.!
benodic: @ koredex4love

kindly send me details of the company to my email. benodic@yahoo com.
thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Locust Beans Seed Suppliers Urgently Needed / Trucks And Engines For Sale / Dangote Cement For Sale (obajana & Imported) @ Reasonable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.