Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Gender/family Issues And Islam - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Gender/family Issues And Islam (9672 Views)

Differences Between Boko Haram And Islam / The Ring : Ring And Islam, All You Need To Know / Tissue Paper And Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Gender/family Issues And Islam by baba11(m): 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2014
^^^....in a situation like this,it's highly necessary to understand such person to some extent before proceeding..firstly,why did he/she changed his/her ways,when he/she was practising,how and what's their level of their faith
?Are they the type that does my father is praying,then I must pray or rather they are being compulsed.. it's when one is very dear to such person and be able to extract some vital information either advertently or inadvertently that one could be able to proffer solutions..#justsaying

@underscrew: which's really urs from the aforementioned?? probably, your friends might have influence u or the attitude of a few Muslims...

U are free to share your thoughts... no one will castigate u in whatever forms

Go on we are listening........
Re: Gender/family Issues And Islam by angela992: 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2014
Right from the beginning of creation, the family has remained the foundation of human life and cradle of human development. It has therefore continued to provide the environment for the attainment of lasting life experiences as human organism

http://www.scharticles.com/effect-family-environment-gender-juvenile-delinquency/
Re: Gender/family Issues And Islam by onegig(m): 11:51pm On Aug 16, 2014
angela992: Right from the beginning of creation, the family has remained the foundation of human life and cradle of human development. It has therefore continued to provide the environment for the attainment of lasting life experiences as human organism

http://www.scharticles.com/effect-family-environment-gender-juvenile-delinquency/
I am lost. Find me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ruling On Aborting A Pregnancy In The Early Stages In Islam / The World Of Jinn -I / Hardship Has An Expiry Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.