Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Manchester City US Tour Team List - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Manchester City US Tour Team List (35515 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Kelechi Iheanacho In Manchester / Kelechi Iheanacho Makes ESPN Player Power Ranking. / Nigeria U17 Team List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Manchester City US Tour Team List by BlackPikiN(m): 2:54am On Jul 24, 2014
Nacho is playing !

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Manchester City US Tour Team List by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 24, 2014
And these commentators have been raving about him all game. Just tuned into the match. Oh wait he scores while im typing this

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Manchester City US Tour Team List by Roland17(m): 4:02am On Jul 24, 2014
Goooaaaaaalllllll iheanacho bobo scores

3 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Manchester City US Tour Team List by ARKdiscloser7(m): 4:09am On Jul 24, 2014
Keep doubting his inclusion in the team while he replies you with a goal. Iheanacho scores!! What a dream debut.

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Manchester City US Tour Team List by Roland17(m): 4:10am On Jul 24, 2014
Iheanacho nwanne, we watched you live when when the dream started as a lil kid with David and your other peer in township school football ground right opposite Dan Anyiam stadium in Umuororonjo Owerri playing for Coach Taye, we all knew it was a matter of time and today you are on the big screen playing for a top club in Europe and proving your mettle..

Dreams come true if you believe and work hard towards the dream..

Caps off a wonderful performance with a well struck goal

Chukwu dube gi..

2 Likes

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Manchester City US Tour Team List by tbaba1234: 4:12am On Jul 24, 2014
MOTM on debut
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Manchester City US Tour Team List by tbaba1234: 4:28am On Jul 24, 2014
Beautiful goal.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Manchester City US Tour Team List by joseph1013: 4:45am On Jul 24, 2014

Defintely the best player on display today. Outstanding performance. Showed no nerves.

The goalkeeper was on alert to save some fantastic shots from him particularly the incisive breakaway in the 15th min when he curled a well-drilled shot at the edge of the box which the goalie expertly tipped around the box.

It's a shame though that he might not continue on the US tour owing to his visa issues.

His talents is definitely not in doubt! And I'm proud he's a Nigerian!
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Manchester City US Tour Team List by thosedays: 4:48am On Jul 24, 2014
Thank you Kelechi for representing well, God will surely bring more and more goodluck your way
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Manchester City US Tour Team List by tbaba1234: 4:57am On Jul 24, 2014
joseph1013:

It's a shame though that he might not continue on the US tour owing to his visa issues.

His talents is definitely not in doubt! And I'm proud he's a Nigerian!

What kind of visa issues?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Manchester City US Tour Team List by tbaba1234: 5:00am On Jul 24, 2014
On that display, he should have been in brazil
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Manchester City US Tour Team List by BlackPikiN(m): 5:17am On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Manchester City US Tour Team List by joseph1013: 6:17am On Jul 24, 2014
tbaba1234:

What kind of visa issues?

I don't have all the information but I think the visa issued allowed him to play only this match. He won't be involved in the rest of the matches, except something drastic happens.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Manchester City US Tour Team List by tbaba1234: 6:20am On Jul 24, 2014
joseph1013:

I don't have all the information but I think the visa issued allowed him to play only this match. He won't be involved in the rest of the matches, except something drastic happens.

That's strange, I think you should reconfirm that info.

The club would never allow that to happen.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Manchester City US Tour Team List by joseph1013: 6:21am On Jul 24, 2014
tbaba1234: On that display, he should have been in brazil

No, our all-knowing analysts think he's too young. They thought he'd have offered nothing new to the squad.

Yet, he has proven them wrong with his composure and hunger.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Manchester City US Tour Team List by joseph1013: 6:33am On Jul 24, 2014
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Manchester City US Tour Team List by tbaba1234: 6:37am On Jul 24, 2014
joseph1013:
I just scavenged online for confirmation now and I got this:
www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/man-city/live-commentary/live-commentary-kansas-vs-man-city_166561.html

I am sure, it will become clearer in the next few days but that is strange.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Manchester City US Tour Team List by joseph1013: 6:44am On Jul 24, 2014
tbaba1234:

That's strange, I think you should reconfirm that info.

The club would never allow that to happen.

I pray so too. I want the world to see more of him before he blows fully.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Manchester City US Tour Team List by collynzo2(m): 6:49am On Jul 24, 2014
BlackPikiN: Nacho is playing !
Never call him that name again please.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Manchester City US Tour Team List by tbaba1234: 6:49am On Jul 24, 2014
joseph1013:

I pray so too. I want the world to see more of him before he blows fully.

He should loaned out this year, preferably to belgium, portugal or holland.

He is a real gem, they need to cater for him. When all the stars come, there will be no space.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Manchester City US Tour Team List by Roland17(m): 12:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
BlackPikiN: Nacho is playing !

Nwanne m,

Biko his name is KELECHI IHEANACHO and you can find that on the back of his Jersey spelt fully, he is a full grown Owerri boy..

This is how we lose young talents to foreign countries by making name pronunciation easy for foreign commentators thus the idea starts breeding in their thoughts..

No fights Biko..
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Manchester City US Tour Team List by Roland17(m): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Iheanacho scores his second goal of the competition in the states, well struck toe poke, this kid is the real deal, no questions..

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Makes Manchester City US Tour Team List by joseph1013: 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Roland17: Iheanacho scores his second goal of the competition in the states, well struck toe poke, this kid is the real deal, no questions..

Iheanacho is a star!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Name The Football Club. (picture) / Why We Booed Dele Alli - Nigerian Football Lovers / World Most Valuable Players Under 21 List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.