Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Creed For A Better Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Creed For A Better Nigeria (365 Views)

The Dos And Don’ts For A Better 2016 / The Peoples' Democratic Party And The Prospects Of A Better Nigeria / Nse Ikpe Etim Interview---.whos A Better Kisser,ramsey Nouah Or Majid Michael. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creed For A Better Nigeria by lavista13: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
"You and I have a relationship which is important to me. Still we are different persons with our own values and needs.
Let us be open and honest in our communication so we can value and understand each others needs.
If you do something which hinders my needs, I will try to tell you honest and without resentment what I feel and what bothers me . In doing so I give you the chance to change your behavior out of respect for my needs. I would like you to be as straightforward to me if you find my behavior unacceptable.
If we are in conflict, let us agree that we will solve this without using my or your power at the cost of the other. We will always search for a solution which will meet your and mine needs. No-one looses, we both win.
If you encounter problems in your life, I will try to listen with acceptance and understanding to help you find your own solutions and not push mine unto you. I would like you to listen to me when I try to find a solution for my problems.
If we communicate with each other with respect and commitment we will keep a healthy relationship. In this relationship we can both strive to become the human being we can and want to be. "
- If only all of us could see one another as one entity and build each other to make a strong bond, only then can we as Nigerians make this country a great nation....... otherwise

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice / Month Of August: What Do You Want To Make Happen? / Airline Operators Kick Against New Arbitrary Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.