Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

j - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / j (626 Views)

J / Meet The Richest Youngest African : Ashish J. Thakkar / Do You Have A Solid Business Idea? If Yes, Then Let Us J.v (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

j by kasbeats(m): 12:46am On Jul 20, 2014
L
Re: j by puskin: 3:27am On Jul 20, 2014
. . . . .and what is his Nairaland moniker?

. . .and how do you know that the numbers are fake abi nobody for Naija get those numbers.
Re: j by hushmail: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
bro u suppose know say scammers full nija

u suppose test b4 u buy

still ahdonbelivit
Re: j by skytech101(m): 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2014
you are just messing your self up. you will not just go on air and rubbish somebodies reputation. i have alot of clients and have never failed them. you can visit www.skytechng.com to see our list of portfolios. please look for what to do with your time. because as far as i am concern you are just jobless.
kasbeats: A certain Mr Collins Afam Nwude who collected 25,000 from me,and sold me fake numbers (gsm database)...its been one month naw,and the issue don tire me...am jes saying it here so u dont enter his trap...d guy sold me fake gsm database,its like NL is naw a den of fakers,abeg shine ur eyes

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Chemicals 4mulations / dhs / Step Out Of Your Comfort Zone And Into Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.