Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

My God Is Better Than Yours! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My God Is Better Than Yours! (1383 Views)

Where Is My God-given Husband? / My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?. / 'The God Of Dollars Is My God' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by Liveair: 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Martian:

Hahaha...is your God VOLTRON?
I remember an episode in which he was put in a come!
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
Liveair:
Hahaha...is your Hod VOLTRON?
I remember an episode in which he was put in a come!

What's so funny? Voltron is God and God is Voltron.

Don't let God get angry, because if you do, He will chop your head off with the BLAZING SWORD.

The BLAZING SWORD has been killing b$tches, gods and sh$t since the beginning of time.
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by malvisguy212: 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
Martian:

What's so funny? Voltron is God and God is Voltron.
prove to me, voltron is god.
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
malvisguy212: prove to me, voltron is god.

Look around you. The sun, the moon, the stars, plants, babies, baby goats, and Jollof Rice are some of the most convincing evidence of VOLTRON.

NOW YOU PROVE TO ME THAT VOLTRON ISN'T GOD.
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by malvisguy212: 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Martian:

Look around you. The sun, the moon, the stars, plants, babies, baby goats, and Jollof Rice are some of the most convincing evidence of VOLTRON.

NOW YOU PROVE TO ME THAT VOLTRON ISN'T GOD.
I thought you are serious, thank you for your time,
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
malvisguy212: I thought you are serious, thank you for your time,

Now you're insulting me and I am very offended. May Voltron hack you to pieces on judgement day.

1 Like

Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by malvisguy212: 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Martian:

Now you're insulting me and I am very offended. May Voltron hack you to pieces on judgement day.
amen, if he is.
May God forgive you.
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
malvisguy212: amen, if he is.
May God forgive you.

You got this wrong. May Voltron forgive YOU!!!
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by Liveair: 10:39am On Jul 23, 2014
The essence of this thread was to show the futile, selfish and unthinking pride that pervades religious thought and ideology when faithfuls and adherents all claim to own the ONLY TRUE GOD.

Martian, malvisguy212, Apatheist, qstar, plaetton, UrbanMystique, onetrack;

This was the attitude called to question by this thread yet you guys have proved not to be any different...yes, from those you criticise as bigots. Lol
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2014
Liveair: The essence of this thread was to show the futile, selfish and unthinking pride that pervades religious thought and ideology when faithfuls and adherents all claim to own the ONLY TRUE GOD.

Martian, malvisguy212, Apatheist, qstar, plaetton, UrbanMystique, onetrack;

This was the attitude called to question by this thread yet you guys have proved not to be any different...yes, from those you criticise as bigots. Lol
Ever hear of the word sarcasm?
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by Liveair: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
Apatheist:
Ever hear of the word sarcasm?
No. Not at all. Is it a french word?
Re: My God Is Better Than Yours! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
Liveair:
No. Not at all. Is it a french word?
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

RCCG 62nd Annual Convention:4-10th August:the Holy Spirit / Battling Girgashite Spirits / Why Would A Compassionate God Be Ok To See His Creations Suffer In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.