Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Has Your Prayers Been Answered: The Secret To An Answered Prayer!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Your Prayers Been Answered: The Secret To An Answered Prayer!!! (693 Views)

5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers / Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers / How To Know When Your Prayers Have Been Answered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Has Your Prayers Been Answered: The Secret To An Answered Prayer!!! by Mobi47(m): 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
PRAYER.
The secret
THE SIMPLE TRUTH ABOUT PRAYERS IS THAT YOU NEED FAITH. AND FOR THAT FAITH TO COME TO PASS, YOU NEED LOVE.

LOVE EVERYONE THAT DOES WRONG TO YOU AND PRAY FOR THEM. ABOVE ALL, IF YOU ARE ASKING GOD FOR ANYTHING, YOUR PRAYER SHOULD NOT HAVE A *LIMITED TIME* AT WHICH IT SHOULD BE ANSWERED. [DONT GIVE GOD THE TIME FRAME THAT YOU WANT YOUR PRAYERS TO BE ANSWERED BECAUSE IF YOUR PRAYER IS NOT ANSWERED AT THAT TIME, U WILL GIVE UP AND THINK THAT YOU ARE JUST WASTING YOUR TIME]
GODS BLESSINGS HAS NO LIMIT AND TIME.... HE DOES IT AT HIS OWN TIME.
TELL GOD WHAT YOU WANT AND TELL HIM THAT, LET HIS WILL BE DONE INSTEAD OF YOURS. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TRAPS AND DEATH THAT YOU MUST HAVE ESCAPED FROM, DUE TO YOUR PRAYERS??.
REMEMBER ;TO HAVE YOUR PRAYERS ANSWERED, YOU MUST HAVE FAITH, AND THAT FAITH MUST GO WITH LOVE. DONT PRAY THE OUR FATHER WHEN YOU KNOW YOU HAVE NOT FORGAVE*
IT IS SAID THAT PATIENCE IS NOT A SKILL BUT IT IS LEARNED.
BE PATIENT AND NEVER GIVE GOD A DEADLINE.

REMOVE EVERY NEGETIVE PLANS [from your mind] THAT YOU HAVE SET FOR OTHERS.JUST PRAY AND TELL GOD TO DO HIS WILL AND YOUR PRAYERS MIGHT EVEN BE ANSWERED AS FAST AS UN EXPECTED.

REMEMBER TO LOVE LOVE LOVE

1 Like

Re: Has Your Prayers Been Answered: The Secret To An Answered Prayer!!! by Samyj247: 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
Now I see why my prayers has not been answered. Chai
Re: Has Your Prayers Been Answered: The Secret To An Answered Prayer!!! by Mobi47(m): 3:19am On Jul 21, 2014
Samyj247: Now I see why my prayers has not been answered. Chai

Every one, needs to know this before taking any negetive action, and would discover the way of God.

(1) (Reply)

Qualities That Breeds Greatness / Every Uzziah, Herod Or Lot Must Give Way / One Died For All,therefore All Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.