Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Minister Of Health Warns Doctors - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Minister Of Health Warns Doctors (15566 Views)

Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation / Ebola: South African Woman Tested Negative - Minister of Health, Prof. Chukwu / Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by sogodihno: 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
NMA STRIKE: Minister of Health Warns Doctors not to Test Government Might and Patience
Minister of Health, Onyebuchi Chukwu has warned members of the National Medical Association not to test the patience and might of government.He said this during an interview lamenting the insistence of the NMA to continue with its strike after progressive Memorandum of understanings have been signed to meet thier demandsHe advised the NMA to call off its strike in the interest of the public noting that an M.O.U was signed with the NMA after their meeting on the 25th which he said they have reneged on, Government als o met them for 10hours after which another M.O.U was signed. Hear him "government is showing its patience, if the NMA keeps pushing government to the wall,the government would bounce back.

http://www.medicalworldnigeria.com/2014/07/nma-strike-minister-of-health-warns-doctors-not-to-test-government-might-and-patience#.U8yUIl2t-o8
Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by NaMe4: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
This one is one of the worst ministers of health I have known.

He don sign One hundred MOUs, no change!

Mtcheeeeeewwww!!!!!!!

15 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by phantom(m): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
sogodihno: NMA STRIKE: Minister of Health Warns Doctors not to Test Government Might and Patience
Minister of Health, Onyebuchi Chukwu has warned members of the National Medical Association not to test the patience and might of government.He said this during an interview lamenting the insistence of the NMA to continue with its strike after progressive Memorandum of understanings have been signed to meet thier demandsHe advised the NMA to call off its strike in the interest of the public noting that an M.O.U was signed with the NMA after their meeting on the 25th which he said they have reneged on, Government als o met them for 10hours after which another M.O.U was signed. Hear him "government is showing its patience, if the NMA keeps pushing government to the wall,the government would bounce back.
onyebuchi chukwu......you are a clown!!
do what you want to do.let us see how big your b.alls are.
threatening doctors? dem no born you well.
the MOU signed in January ,why has it not been implemented??
prof,you are letting your gubernatorial ambition in ebony state cloud your reasoning but you seem to have forgotten NARD put you where you are today.
you insist on waging war against your constituency. the same constituency that MADE YOU.
when you finish making a fool of yourself in the market square,you will look for us to beg.
we are officially into phase 2 of the strike- threats and abuses BUT we will remain resolute.

29 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by Samgreguc(m): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2014
phantom:
onyebuchi chukwu......you are a clown!!
do what you want to do.let us see how big your b.alls are.
threatening doctors? dem no born you well.
the MOU signed in January ,why has it not been implemented??
prof,you are letting your gubernatorial ambition in ebony state cloud your reasoning but you seem to have forgotten NARD put you where you are today.
you insist on waging war against your constituency. the same constituency that MADE YOU.
when you finish making a fool of yourself in the market square,you will look for us to beg.
we are officially into phase 2 of the strike- threats and abuses BUT we will remain resolute.
u wan lie say him no dey do secret meeting wt una? wink

5 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by phantom(m): 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
Samgreguc:
sam leave that thing.meeting wey no get head.resolutions wey wan favour senior doctors over junior ones NARD will not accept it.

....by the way,like say you been dey the meeting.give us info na. .....gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by Samgreguc(m): 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
phantom: sam leave that thing.meeting wey no get head.resolutions wey wan favour senior doctors over junior ones NARD will not accept it.

....by the way,like say you been dey the meeting.give us info na. .....gringringrin
me dey d meeting?
U mean d one weay I attend for church?

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by armadeo(m): 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sauce, okro, kilishi or whatever.
Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by pembisco(m): 12:51am On Jul 21, 2014
phantom: sam leave that thing.meeting wey no get head.resolutions wey wan favour senior doctors over junior ones NARD will not accept it.

una wan fight between urslvs again? Wch 1 is resolution wei favor senior drs ova junior ones? Hmm. So na nw ur eyes clear abi.

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by snowland(m): 5:20am On Jul 21, 2014
Ok o
Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by Abuniga(m): 5:22am On Jul 21, 2014
Bleep the minister

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by bunmioguns(m): 5:23am On Jul 21, 2014
they should harken to their voice... clueless leaders

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by Abuniga(m): 5:32am On Jul 21, 2014
In nja only the masses suffer bt i knw the minister dont have courage to do anytin because he is also one of them (corrupt leaders)i hate nja

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by englishmart(m): 5:40am On Jul 21, 2014
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by adekayo1234(m): 5:43am On Jul 21, 2014
I no fit shout.....hehehe, from debate to threats, from threats to plea and then back to threats again....lol. Eleyi gidi gan grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by PastorOluT(m): 5:48am On Jul 21, 2014
Must we fight for everything? Sincerely many at times i lose hope in this country.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by Nobody: 5:49am On Jul 21, 2014
typical nigerian government blaming every other person but themselves....... u are warning them? if u had done the needful and kept the sector in order, we wont be in this mess now

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by StArusi: 5:50am On Jul 21, 2014
Since FG has signed MOU, what's keeping ds proud set of fellows to call off d strike? Abi una want all doctors to be given d award of GCFR. We are still saddened wt d deaths caused by Bokoharam and u guyz are at home or in your private hospitals while d poor sick ones are dying. Una de look ASUU n ASUP. D u people have conscience at all?

4 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by evilspirit: 5:54am On Jul 21, 2014
THIS IS Unthinkable

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by Sparklingheart: 5:55am On Jul 21, 2014
Thank God 4 my life...I hardly get sick.. So, u guys can continue playing politics with pplez lives ok?

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by Sparklingheart: 5:58am On Jul 21, 2014
Samgreguc:

Thank God 4 my life...I hardly get sick.. So, u guys can continue playing politics with pplez lives ok?
Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by 9jvirgin(m): 5:58am On Jul 21, 2014
Typical of this administration, they threatened even Chibok protests. Shame!
Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by Samgreguc(m): 6:00am On Jul 21, 2014
englishmart: Shut up man.
This is what happens when the minister for health is a degree holder in banking and finance instead of medicine!
Just do the needed and see things working as usual!
Money dey work, baboon dey chop
what is dis one saying?
He is an NMAite too
Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by Okuda(m): 6:01am On Jul 21, 2014
adekayo1234: I no fit shout.....hehehe, from debate to threats, from threats to plea and then back to threats again....lol. Eleyi gidi gan grin grin grin

Lmao!!!

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by drnoel: 6:02am On Jul 21, 2014
Dr's done suffer this won way this fool begin talk to them like u speak to an unruly child

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by Samgreguc(m): 6:07am On Jul 21, 2014
Sparklingheart:

the hospital isn't made for the sick alone.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by hugafella(m): 6:20am On Jul 21, 2014
I strongly condemn the actions of the doctors. They go on strike these days far more than is good for comfort, without minding the human cost or loss of lives involved. These doctors are so heartless because they are already very highly paid. Our doctors have already become glorified mercenaries who just want the money at all costs. who else is as highly paid as they are? The doctors strikes every now and then has lost every sense of decency, morality, and public support and now borders on the ridiculous . Only in lawless Nigeria will doctors take laws into their own hands. We need to sack all of them and bring in foreigners if they continue to hold the country to ransom. After all, lawyers are far less paid but have never embarrassed themselves in this manner. Are lawyers not also professionals? Our Nigerian doctors should travel out and learn to stop over hyping themselves. Even ASUU is becoming envious of NMA striking pattern.

14 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by Joejonah(m): 6:24am On Jul 21, 2014
huum
Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by kevoh(m): 6:31am On Jul 21, 2014
Sparklingheart: Thank God 4 my life...I hardly get sick.. So, u guys can continue playing politics with pplez lives ok?
Now this is really selfish! A pure selfish attitude typical among modern day Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by kingzjay(m): 6:35am On Jul 21, 2014
In Nigeria, even if you studied Animal Science you are a Doctor as long as you have the connections. And we think this strike will end when those doctors own their exorbitant private hospitals and are making cool cash.

Its only in Nigeria that you see a qualified Pharmacologist like the Late Dora Akunyuli being sent to the Information bureau instead of Health. Our current Minister is a total disappointment. He has signed millions of MOU yet nothing is changing.

God help us

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Health Warns Doctors by soludo93(m): 6:35am On Jul 21, 2014
medical doctors are generally greedy. Most Nigeria doctors with their insignificant contributions to world health, always agitate for more money. contrary, that exposes the Hippocratic oath they sworn to save life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

143,990 Nigerian Doctors, Others Moved To UK In Nine Months – Group / How Pure Is Pure Water? / Enugu State Confirms Fourth Case Of COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.