Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

How To Do It Yourself Importation Manual - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Do It Yourself Importation Manual (553 Views)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Do It Yourself Importation Manual by Handsomebrown: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
Have you ever thought of buying a Blackberry
but got scared off, because of
the massive prices attached to it? Are you on a
Limited Budget but searching for a
way to owning your own personal Blackberry
for a cheap and affordable price? Do you wish to start an Home-Based importation
Business, importing Blackberry phones in bulk
or single, right from the comfort of your very
own Living-Room or Kitchen without breaking
the bank and have your Packages delivered to
your door step right here in Nigeria? Have you thought of having chains of collections
of shops, selling Blackberry phones to the
general public with the best prices in town? Or
you simply just want a personal Blackberry
for personal use? If your answer is Yes to any
of these questions, then have no fear, for you are on the right
placeā€¦ Because we are going to unveil to you,
how we import Uk
Used blackberry phones with a token of just
N4500 each. Act fast Compare the Prices UK
Used Blackberry for more detail call me on +2348104275464 OR mail me
goldlinkservice @gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Employment And Training For Fresh Graduates / Where Can I Starts My Investments? / Ladies,kids Clothings At Whole Sale Price,also Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.