Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) (10672 Views)

Will God Burn Man His Creature In Hell Fire? / What Will God Gain By Throwing Sinners In Hell Fire? / Who Will God Punish For Abortion? The Doctors, The Government Or The Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2014

1 Like

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 20, 2014
Fellow Christians, will you continue to support Gods so called chosen people as they inflict terrible suffering and death on the Palestinians ?

1 Like

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
I thought the Israelis were "God's people"
They can do whatever they want.
Do not question god!!!

3 Likes

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by CyrusLevi(m): 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
According to the Bible,God himself has ordered Israel in time past to invade and slaughter as they will and kill all that stand in their way.

Don't be quick to accuse Israel,Palestine has been offered a truce,let Hamas accept and end this bloody war.

3 Likes

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Anomnity: 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Op everybody knows how controversial & biased you are throughout this forum.First of all I know you know muslims have done 100 times worse things to innocent people worldwide without war or conflict starting from our backward here in the nothern states & you will not post pictures to condemn it.

You are also aware that these muslim extremists use women & children as human shields in their terrorist hideouts & you just carefully ignored it.

You are also aware that Israel NEVER! EVER! I SAY EVER! target women & children as the Islamic extremists do in their massacre except of course where the terrorists willfully hide women & children as human shields in their hideout without the knowledge of Israel soldiers pilots.

You are also fully aware that the terrorists began these provocations by killing three innocent Israel youths & went ahead to fire rockets into Israel civilian areas when Israel retaliated against Hamas & not against civilians.

Your hypocrisy will expose you.

25 Likes

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
There must be a reason behind Israel attacking. Israel Is one peaceful country but if you find their trouble.....its disastrous

1 Like

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
Anomnity: Op everybody knows how controversial & biased you are throughout this forum.First of all I know you know muslims have done 100 times worse things to innocent people worldwide without war or conflict starting from our backward here in the nothern states & you will not post pictures to condemn it.

You are also aware that these muslim extremists use women & children as human shields in their terrorist hideouts & you just carefully ignored it.

You are also aware that Israel NEVER! EVER! I SAY EVER! target women & children as the Islamic extremists do in their massacre except of course where the terrorists willfully hide women & children as human shields in their hideout without the knowledge of Israel soldiers pilots.

You are also fully aware that the terrorists began these provocations by killing three innocent Israel youths & went ahead to fire rockets into Israel civilian areas when Israel retaliated against Hamas & not against civilians.

You are a clear example of religious hypocrisy gone mad and yet YOU have the gall to call me a hypocrite.

Imagine if you were living in your village and someone came to lay claim to it and forced you out based on some 1000 year ancestral right from God, you mean you will accept it ??

The Bible says we should love our enemies and bless those who curse us, you are clearly in rebellion against this scripture because not only do you support Israel retaliating which in a small measure can be excused as self defence, but you support their bombing of highly dense human habitats with the resultant collateral of hundreds of lives including children and women. But hey who cares , they are not God's chosen people, so kill them all, no ? Tell me , if your wife or child was among the dead, how will you feel ? Do you know there are also Christians in these areas who are being killed as well.

Go and meditate on the following scripture :

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. " - Matt 5:9

SMH

7 Likes

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
Weselion: There must be a reason behind Israel attacking. Israel Is one peaceful country but if you find their trouble.....its disastrous

Israel peaceful ?

6 Likes

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by delishpot: 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
Chei, what can one do to bring peace to this world? What can one do? Sad what I see everyday these days o. My heart dey break each day I open the news.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Anomnity: 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
frosbel:

You are a clear example of religious hypocrisy gone mad and yet YOU have the gall to call me a hypocrite.

Imagine if you were living in your village and someone came to lay claim to it and forced you out based on some 1000 year ancestral right from God, you mean you will accept it ??

The Bible says we should love our enemies and bless those who curse us, you are clearly in rebellion against this scripture because not only do you support Israel retaliating which in a small measure can be excused as self defence, but you support their bombing of highly dense human habitats with the resultant collateral of hundreds of lives including children and women. But hey who cares , they are not God's chosen people, so kill them all, no ? Tell me , if your wife or child was among the dead, how will you feel ? Do you know there are also Christians in these areas who are being killed as well.

Go and meditate on the following scripture :

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God. " - Matt 5:9

SMH
Op everybody knows how controversial & biased you are throughout this forum.

First of all I know you know muslims have done 100 times worse things to innocent people worldwide without war or conflict starting from our backward here in the nothern states & you will not post pictures to condemn it.

2 Likes

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by shdemidemi(m): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
Emotions, emotions, emotions

The earthly promises given to the nation of Israel are yet in full throttle even until this day. No one promised us a world with absolute peace. Deaths, wars and rumours of wars were prophesied in black and white in the bible. How we expect these wars to be fought without casualties is beyond me.

1 Like

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
shdemidemi: Emotions, emotions, emotions
The earthly promises given to the nation of Israel are yet in full throttle even until this day. No one promised us a world with absolute peace. Deaths, wars and rumours of wars were prophesied in black and white in the bible. How we expect these wars to be fought without casualties is beyond me.

The Promises of God are to a peculiar people who are in obedience to his commands not to murderers and racists. These are the same Zionists who supported the South Africa apartheid government against poor innocent blacks.

How can you justify bombing of civilian homes with the latest and most powerful military weapons against a stone age army ?

See how you people have been brain washed to support the anti-Christ .

3 Likes

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
Anomnity:
Op everybody knows how controversial & biased you are throughout this forum.

First of all I know you know muslims have done 100 times worse things to innocent people worldwide without war or conflict starting from our backward here in the nothern states & you will not post pictures to condemn it.

Another brain washed Christian Zionist who speaks peace from one corner of his mouth while condoning murder from the other.

2 Likes

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by shdemidemi(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
frosbel:

The Promises of God are to a peculiar people who are in obedience to his commands not to murderers and racists. These are the same Zionists who supported the South Africa apartheid government against poor innocent blacks.

How can you justify bombing of civilian homes with the latest and most powerful military weapons against a stone age army ?

See how you people have been brain washed to support the anti-Christ .

Leave emotions out- the nation of Israel isn't new in war accounts right from their inception. The bible does have countless accounts of such wars and the bloodbath accompanied by such wars.

What is the difference between what you read in your Old Testament about this nation of Israel and what you see now?

2 Likes

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
shdemidemi:
Leave emotions out- the nation of Israel isn't new in war accounts right from their inception. The bible does have countless accounts of such wars and the bloodbath accompanied by such wars.
What is the difference between what you read in your Old Testament about this nation of Israel and what you see now?

And your God condones this massacre of women and children ?

1 Like

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by shdemidemi(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
frosbel:

And your God condones this massacre of women and children ?

My question to you is if you have ever come across where the nation of Israel killed and maimed thousands of their enemies with God's support?

2 Likes

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
shdemidemi:

My question to you is if you have ever come across where the nation of Israel killed and maimed thousands of their enemies with God's support?
Joshua 8:24-26 New International Version (NIV):
When Israel had finished killing all the men of Ai in the fields and in the wilderness where they had chased them, and when every one of them had been put to the sword, all the Israelites returned to Ai and killed those who were in it. Twelve thousand men and women fell that day—all the people of Ai. For Joshua did not draw back the hand that held out his javelin until he had destroyed all who lived in Ai.

3 Likes

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by shdemidemi(m): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
^^ thanks

I want the brother to respond to what Israel did in the past and how it differs from what they do now from his point of view.

3 Likes

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
^

Can you show me a bible verse after Christ where God asked the Jews to kill as many Palestinians as possible to prove they are the chosen race ?

Have you read this :

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones God's messengers! How often I have wanted to gather your children together as a hen protects her chicks beneath her wings, but you wouldn't let me."

or

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning"
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by shdemidemi(m): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
frosbel: ^

Can you show me a bible verse after Christ where God asked the Jews to kill as many Palestinians as possible to prove they are the chosen race ?

Have you read this :

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones God's messengers! How often I have wanted to gather your children together as a hen protects her chicks beneath her wings, but you wouldn't let me."

or

"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning"

You don't seem to enjoy answering questions..
Killing prophets is clearly different from killing enemies, isn't it?

We must not interchange or mistake the nation of Israel with the church. They are not part of the church although they are eligible to come into the faith individually like you and I.

But, God's promise concerning their land and the enemies surrounding them remains even until this day.

4 Likes

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
^^

Wrong ! You need to start reading your bible without Zionist lenses.

God is no respecter of persons and neither is he a racist contrary to your insinuations.

"These are the ones I look on with favor: those who are humble and contrite in spirit, and who tremble at my word." - Isaiah 66:2

"But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that which is of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the letter; and his praise is not from men, but from God." - Romans 2:29.

God has one RULE in CHRIST and your erroneous notion that God treats them apart from Christ not only undermines the work of Christ, it is also heresy.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by shdemidemi(m): 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
My friend, stop quoting out of context. Being a Jew inwardly means being a Christian with spiritual promises. Outward Jew is by the flesh through circumcission and the law of Moses or the letter.

That was Paul trying to convert the Jews from Judaism to Christianity. This is quite different from the earthly promise they had as a nation through Abraham.

Please divide these things appropriately.

1 Like

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
shdemidemi: My friend, stop quoting out of context. Being a Jew inwardly means being a Christian with spiritual promises. Outward Jew is by the flesh through circumcission and the law of Moses or the letter.

That was Paul trying to convert the Jews from Judaism to Christianity. This is quite different from the earthly promise they had as a nation through Abraham.

Please divide these things appropriately.

You still dont get it do you ?

There is one BODY not TWO.

"For Christ himself has brought peace to us. He united Jews and Gentiles into one people when, in his own body on the cross, he broke down the wall of hostility that separated us........so that in Himself He might make the two into one new man" - Ephesians 2:14-15

Stop concocting ideas which are foreign to the bible in order to support genocide based on race , its sickening and God has no part in this !

All Promises for Jew or Gentile are fulfilled IN CHRIST not APART FROM CHRIST.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by shdemidemi(m): 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2014
frosbel:

"For Christ himself has brought peace to us. He united Jews and Gentiles into one people when, in his own body on the cross, he broke down the wall of hostility that separated us........so that in Himself He might make the two into one new man" - Ephesians 2:14-15

Stop concocting ideas which are foreign to the bible in order to support genocide based on race , its sickening and God has no part in this !

you seem to be all over the place.... No one have said there are two bodies in christ.

and who says to you that the Israel as a nation accept Christ?

Does their unbelief nullify God's promise to Abraham about his offsprings?

1 Like

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by shdemidemi(m): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
frosbel:

you seem to be all over the place.... No one have said there are two bodies in christ.

and who says to you that Israel as a nation accept Christ?

Does their unbelief nullify God's promise to Abraham about his off springs?
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
shdemidemi:
and who says to you that Israel as a nation accept Christ?
Does their unbelief nullify God's promise to Abraham about his off springs?

So simple and yet you keep missing it. grin

All promises from OT and NT are fulfilled in Christ, there is no separate covenant.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by shdemidemi(m): 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
frosbel:

So simple and yet you keep missing it. grin

All promises from OT and NT are fulfilled in Christ, there is no separate covenant.

What has the death of Christ got to do with the piece of land God promised the nation of Israel?

Has God become unfaithful to His word?

We say the promises given to the nation of Israel were all earthly and nothing heavenly... Like every sinner they need to come into Christ to enjoy the spiritual promises reserved for the church.

The question is if they have lost and forfeited the earthly promises they got from God, considering the fact that they rejected Christ as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by larrymoore(m): 3:07am On Jul 21, 2014
Anomnity: Op everybody knows how controversial & biased you are throughout this forum.First of all I know you know muslims have done 100 times worse things to innocent people worldwide without war or conflict starting from our backward here in the nothern states & you will not post pictures to condemn it.

ha ha why are u spilling this na?
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
shdemidemi:

What has the death of Christ got to do with the piece of land God promised the nation of Israel?

Has God become unfaithful to His word?

We say the promises given to the nation of Israel were all earthly and nothing heavenly... Like every sinner they need to come into Christ to enjoy the spiritual promises reserved for the church.

The question is if they have lost and forfeited the earthly promises they got from God, considering the fact that they rejected Christ as a nation.
Does Peter,James and other jewish disciples of Christ enjoy the spiritual promises you are talking about?
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by ichuka(m): 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Are you okay?
Are you a Christain?
I seriously doubt it.
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
Israel's action is overtly very excessive but for those who condemn their actions in the strongest possible term: what exactly do you want them to do when faced with an headstrong people like themselves?
Re: Will God's Chosen People Do This ? ( Graphic ) by shdemidemi(m): 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Bidam: Does Peter,James and other jewish disciples of Christ enjoy the spiritual promises you are talking about?

Of course they did.. The caveat was for them to believe Jesus was the messiah and they sure did.

I was about dropping a big statement but I would rather keep it lightweight so I don't trouble waters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saved By Grace But Preserved By Works. / Dangers Of Sleeping With Another Man’s Wife / Questions For Atheists!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.