Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,329 members, 7,808,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here - Agriculture (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here (61037 Views)

Farmers! Let's See You In The Farm. Post Your Pictures Here. / Palm Oil Farmers Let's Meet Here / Cassava Farmers Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by honourablechomm: 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
I need 10 crates of fresh eggs at a wholesale price, I reside @ Nnewi Anambra State, please do state the price per crate here.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by HeadNigga: 7:20am On Nov 07, 2019
FarmTech:

I got for 3k per plot of 50 by 100ft. I will write about my activities when ready. You are welcome.
hello. May I have ur number Plz.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Apitch(m): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
Any livestock farm for lease, I'm seriously interested
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Camelo: 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
I need poultry for lease in Awka urgently. The person can contact me on 08037972519....
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Shaefervet: 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
For your matured broilers 2kg life weight ,& above , dressed wt of 1.3kg & above point of lay pullets 16 weeks and above pls call or WhatsApp me on 08149574975
location Obosi/Onitsha Anambta State
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Linagold(f): 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
Am from Anambra state Oraifite to be precise. I base in Lagos and have a cassava farm in Ogun state, Yewa north area of Abeokuta, I went for harvesting last week, my brothers and sisters, it was a huge lost as the harvesters claimed that the land is too hard and was charged exorbitantly coupled with the fact that am a stranger. Half of my farm was left unharvested until rain returns to soften the land, transport to move the products from the farm to market was also very high.
However, come next planting season, we shall expand to plantain cultivation/ fish and snail farming. We're using a plantain estate in Ogun state .
We also market unpeeled Egusi (mellon) in very large quantities.You also can make cool money doing the business of Egusi. You can make as much as 200k in commission. The warehouse is in Enugu/Abakaliki.
If you need farm land in Ogun state, let's talk.
WhatsApp +2348066166170
Email: linagold150@gmail.com

Photo from Linagold
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by ACFARMS: 12:22am On Feb 12, 2020
We have an excellently filtered bags of unpeeled melon seeds (egusi) free from any form of impurities such as melon chaffs or grasses and debris commonly found inside farm gate melon bags. Our measurement is refined into a complete one of 26 rubber painters an equivalent of 65mudus and also an equivalent of 50kg.
Selling at 27k per bag for pickup.
30k per bag for delivery with a 70% down payment and 30% balance on delivery.
Call us on : 08131145383
WhatsApp: 07013132200
Email: amadi13308@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by excess4luv: 9:14am On Feb 13, 2020
i am in need of farmland around Oba and Akwukwu, if close to a water body it will be appreciated.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by FarmTech(m): 10:54pm On Feb 14, 2020
Apitch:
Any livestock farm for lease, I'm seriously interested

Long time man. Hw are u?
Which form of livestock?
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by FarmTech(m): 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2020
excess4luv:
i am in need of farmland around Oba and Akwukwu, if close to a water body it will be appreciated.
Which one is Akwukwu?
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by FarmTech(m): 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2020
HeadNigga:
hello. May I have ur number Plz.
. 08067494363. Send text msg if it is off.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Apitch(m): 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2020
FarmTech:

Long time man. Hw are u?
Which form of livestock?
Anyone at all
I dey o
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by excess4luv: 6:17am On Feb 16, 2020
FarmTech:
. Which one is Akwukwu?
Akwukwu is a town between Oba and Oraifite
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Catfishbiod(m): 9:31am On Feb 16, 2020
I can invite to come this ANAMBRA AQUACTURE

https:///FzIBViOEXfiLrOu7gdxUhk
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Catfishbiod(m): 9:34am On Feb 16, 2020
https:///FzIBViOEXfiLrOu7gdxUhk

Let me invite you come ANAMBRA AQUACTURE PLATFORM .
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by FarmTech(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
excess4luv:

Akwukwu is a town between Oba and Oraifite
Ok. The thought u misspelt it. Best way to get such land is by locating a good site and asking people in that area for the owner.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by FarmTech(m): 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
Apitch:

Anyone at all
I dey o
I only know of Osakwe farm. But the former manager I know is dead. They have some pens at Ozeh village, close to Building materials Ogidi.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Apitch(m): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
Will give you a call
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by bigiyaro(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
FarmTech:

I only know of Osakwe farm. But the former manager I know is dead. They have some pens at Ozeh village, close to Building materials Ogidi.
hello sir! long time. how's the going sir?
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by FarmTech(m): 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
Apitch:
Will give you a call
. Ok. My phone is usually off though. I will call u 2 morrow.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by FarmTech(m): 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
bigiyaro:
hello sir! long time. how's the going sir?
.Quite tough. But by God, I'll make it.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by bigiyaro(m): 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
FarmTech:
.Quite tough. But by God, I'll make it.
I wish you best of the best sir.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by FarmTech(m): 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
bigiyaro:
I wish you best of the best sir.
. Thanks.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Apitch(m): 12:04am On Feb 20, 2020
FarmTech:

Ok. My phone is usually off though. I will call u 2 morrow.
Still waiting for your call
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by FarmTech(m): 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
Apitch:
Still waiting for your call
.Sorry bro. I forgot.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Ezini(f): 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
Good day house
I stumbled on this post, and reading thru has been a great delight, agreeably it is if not the only thread that started since 2015 yet still active even in 2020
I am from Anambra but based in Lagos and i am considering coming home to start a small scale commercial farming ,
I need tutorials on where and how to start,
Where to under go a crash program, kinds of farm produce that flourish in eastern Nigeria and where to sell them
Thank you as i look forward to your response
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by FarmTech(m): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ezini:
Good day house
I stumbled on this post, and reading thru has been a great delight, agreeably it is if not the only thread that started since 2015 yet still active even in 2020
I am from Anambra but based in Lagos and i am considering coming home to start a small scale commercial farming ,
I need tutorials on where and how to start,
Where to under go a crash program, kinds of farm produce that flourish in eastern Nigeria and where to sell them
Thank you as i look forward to your response
You're welcome. You can start with vegetables like ugu, green amaranth, curry and scent leaves. If I had known 3 yes ago, those are what I shud have started with. As for selling, it is very easy. Market women can even come to ur farm to buy them.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by innocentchuks(m): 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
Please everyone while we are on lock down, praying that this pandemic will be over, you can as well book for ur fingerings. We have good and improved seeds for disposal. For more information call 08038651783
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by donvicky2007: 9:32am On Jun 07, 2020
Happy Sunday Ndi-Anambra, I come across this thread yesterday while combing Agriculture section and have gone through the first page to the last, I will tell you that I'm very much impressed on what I read.

Agriculture is the a trillion dollar business and market saturation is out of the equation for now.

I reside at Nkpor and planning on going into animal husbandry, I am looking to lease acres of land around my proximity and will not be far from a water body.
Here is my contact 09021449466.

Please, if there is any whatsapp forum for Anambra farmers, I will like to be part of it.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Emmafly(m): 11:54am On Jul 12, 2020
Good morning,

I have ugu leaves for sale directly from the farm. order for any quantity. though at least a sizeable quantity. can supply anywhere within lagos. My farm location is at ikorodu. I will also embark on large scale dry season ugu farming by November, so potential buyers should also keep this number.

08183549869- Emmanuel.
Re: Anambra Farmers, Let's Meet Here by Chibueze775(m): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
Am from oraifite, Anambra state, I want to go into commercial goat farming by next month August 2020, my problem now is I don't know any goat farm in Anambra where I will buy my foundation stock, so am planning to buy from the market but its not advisable to buy foundation stock from the market, I wanna take the risk, hopefully by God grace they will be OK. so if anyone residing in Anambra knows a goat farm that I can purchase my foundation stock should contact me pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Obiano Commissions Largest Poultry In The South East (photos) / How Pigs Drink Water In A Modern Pig Farm / Man Sees Herdsmen On His Farmland, Confronts Them Gently (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.