Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Fiverr University - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fiverr University (14254 Views)

Fiverr Business Software's Exchanger / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / Struggling To Make Money On Fiverr: Ask Questions, Share Tips & Tricks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fiverr University by Olamarkjoel(m): 10:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
welldone Op, i have being following this thread and you are doing a good job here by breaking the fiverr tutorial into a concise meaning, but i beg you to continue with your generousity by empowering guys by helping them to earn money on the internet, i know you must have spend alot to buy ebooks, softwares, pay for 1 on 1 coaching etc to get to this level of being a guru, but help those who cannot afford to pay #5,000, i know it worth it, but help your follow brother who can't pay that amount, because i know you are a very creative guy who got talent. My last question is that, is it one fiverr account per gig? And can you expantiate on sound cloud followers what it really mean? How about the software that fiverrian uses to deliver gigs or perform a task, do charges for this separately or is part of the 5k? I have being following your iwriter thread, it is very motivating. Thanks
Re: Fiverr University by Greenified(m): 5:39am On Aug 17, 2014
Olamarkjoel: welldone Op, i have being following this thread and you are doing a good job here by breaking the fiverr tutorial into a concise meaning, but i beg you to continue with your generousity by empowering guys by helping them to earn money on the internet, i know you must have spend alot to buy ebooks, softwares, pay for 1 on 1 coaching etc to get to this level of being a guru, but help those who cannot afford to pay #5,000, i know it worth it, but help your follow brother who can't pay that amount, because i know you are a very creative guy who got talent. My last question is that, is it one fiverr account per gig? And can you expantiate on sound cloud followers what it really mean? How about the software that fiverrian uses to deliver gigs or perform a task, do charges for this separately or is part of the 5k? I have being following your iwriter thread, it is very motivating. Thanks
You can create up to 10 gigs per account.
Re: Fiverr University by Kericoo(m): 11:54am On Aug 17, 2014
royalads: One of the fast selling gig on fiverr is web directory submission
That is submitting the URL links to get back links
This is a very fast selling gig and very easy to deliver….
Okay…let’s take it one step at a time…..
Creating the gig……
1. Gig Title: will look like this…..‘I Will Submit Your Website to over 1,500
Backlinks ( or web directories) To Improve your Site Ranking’
2. Category: Online Marketing
3. Gallery: create a picture on windows paint relating to web traffic
4. Description: this is ’Instant delivery. I will submit your site to over 1,500 Backlinks
Sites that will instantly jumpstart your traffic, and make your site
Visible on search engines.
5. Duration: 24 Hours
6. Instruction to Buyer: Thanks for ordering my gig; please I will need the URL of
Your site
HOW TO DELIVER THE GIG
Simple take the URL of the Client’s site and head over to
www.pingmyurl.com, enter the URL and click on submit.
It takes about 10 minutes to deliver the URL to all the web directories.
Right click on the submitted URL to high light it,
Paste it on a NOTE PAD, and upload it to your buyer….
That’s all…….
In tomorrow’s class, we are going to talk about
SOCIAL NETWORK TRAFFIC
Such as Facebook likes, Youtube views, Soundcloud followers,
Twitter followers, Youtube subscribers, and many more….
These gigs sell that fire, not only on Fiverr, but also on seoclerks…….
Please questions are reserved only for classroom members….
See you in class tomorrow

Thank you for dropping this
Re: Fiverr University by rayopt(m): 12:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
i love this place ioo
are u an online marketer?

do u have a product u want to sell online? as an affiliate or owner?

u will need this awesome info:

[size=30pt]27 secrets to a fast selling landing page success[/size]

its free. . .simply send a message with ur name, number, and email to: 08177680334

tu ur success
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 3:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
Yello to Y'all, Happy Sunday, hope you had an awesome time in the presence of God today. For people that asked, you create an account for a set for related gigs. For the benefit of all, i am reducing the prize of the Fiverr University to N2500 from now till friday. B4 contacting me, please ensure you already have 3 different USA fiverr accounts.
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
SCHEME OF WORK FOR THE NEW WEEK........ 1. 19 other simple hot selling gigs to start making money with........... 2. Softwares you can sell on fiverr to make instant money.........3, how to market your gigs to start making sales instantly........ 4. How to withdraw your earnings in Nigeria..... Final question and answer section...... Contact me with naijanawtiladies@gmail.com to register
Re: Fiverr University by legalwealth(m): 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2014
royalads: SCHEME OF WORK FOR THE NEW WEEK........ 1. 19 other simple hot selling gigs to start making money with........... 2. Softwares you can sell on fiverr to make instant money.........3, how to market your gigs to start making sales instantly........ 4. How to withdraw your earnings in Nigeria..... Final question and answer section...... Contact me with naijanawtiladies@gmail.com to register

Good job!Keep it up OP.
Re: Fiverr University by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
@royalads i like the way you compose yourself in a humble manner and have human feeling by reducing the price eventhoug nothing is free in freetown yet you cut down the price, but i think the empowerment motivation, inspiration,belief and the inner drive is the key to achieve success in internet money making.
I am interested and i will get in touch with you, but bros i will need your assistance towards rendering gigs on fiverr, like traffic, fb likes, twitter followers, youtube views and likes, banners and logo design all these gigs requires a software is there any help you can do to get these software for use to those who pay for the tutorial class.
And finally, 19 simple hot selling gigs does it requires a softwares? And the software to sell how can we get that? Thanks, God bless
Re: Fiverr University by alwaysreal247: 11:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hi Lecturer, am enjoying your lectures on How to make money with Fiver...Thanks for making out time to teach us these. God bless you. I cant wait for your lectures this week especially on; How to market your gigs to start making sales instantly. I have registered.
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2014
@ola:yes, most of the gigs requires software to hasten the process.....and for the social traffic gigs, like facebook like
youtube views etc, I will treat it in class tomorrow on the Facebook page. Please registeration for the class is N2500,
contact me via naijanawtiladies@gmail.com with your facebook username, I will add you to the page after your payment.....
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
@all... meanwhile lectures continues on the Facebook page by 5pm where I will start with the
first 3 gigs to offer and start making money instantly...... will bring update about the progress of the class later....
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
Class was great today..... 3 gigs down..... 16 to go..... Faster we going to the top....... Great night rest to y'all
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 7:33am On Aug 19, 2014
Hello to y'all, I hope you all had a great night rest.....a new day..... New set of activities...... New money to be made....... Okay...... Am going to drop a tip of what today's Facebook forum class will look like. Today's gig will focus on SOCIAL MEDIA TRAFFIC.....All about...... Facebook page likes youtube video views, youtube subscribers, youtube video likes, twitter followers, soundcloud downloads, instrgram followers, google plus followers, and all that....... Anybody who has ever been to Fiverr and Seocleks will bear witness that these gigs sell that crazy.... And you know what, they are very easy to deliver tooo....... This and many more will be discussed in class today.... See you all in class.... 5 pm...no african time
Re: Fiverr University by Kericoo(m): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2014
royalads: Hello to y'all, I hope you all had a great night rest.....a new day..... New set of activities...... New money to be made....... Okay...... Am going to drop a tip of what today's Facebook forum class will look like. Today's gig will focus on SOCIAL MEDIA TRAFFIC.....All about...... Facebook page likes youtube video views, youtube subscribers, youtube video likes, twitter followers, soundcloud downloads, instrgram followers, google plus followers, and all that....... Anybody who has ever been to Fiverr and Seocleks will bear witness that these gigs sell that crazy.... And you know what, they are very easy to deliver tooo....... This and many more will be discussed in class today.... See you all in class.... 5 pm...no african time

I sent u an email, y teaching this while am not in class? If I join will u start all over cos I have missed some classes..
Re: Fiverr University by Olamarkjoel(m): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
@royalads i will pay for the facebook group tutorial but can i have acess to the previous lessons you taught on the facebook groups?
Bros, is there anything or help you can do concerning the software and usage tutorial on the secret facebook page.
I will send you an email now for account details.
Thanks bro
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
@ kericoo &olamark..... Don't worry, as soon as I add u, you will have access to previous lessons.... Back to y'all...... I have shifted today's class to tomrrow evening, so as to allow new students catch up with happenings around the class. Anybody that miss this SOCIAL TRAFFIC GIGS has really missed alot, because the traffic will not only be offered as a service on Fiver and Seoclerks, you can also use it to grow your personal social media accounts for affilate marketing....... Until tomorrow, remain blessed.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fiverr University by Olamarkjoel(m): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
@Royalads thank you for the lesson postponement, please bro check your gmail account, i sent you a mail please reply. i am paying tomorrow morning, i need to benefit from this and start making money, pls bro for God sake you have start all over again.
Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Fiverr University by Olamarkjoel(m): 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
@royalads i am waiting for your reply on gmail.
I hope to be part of the facebook group tutorial tommorow.
Bro, how will i pay now without your reply after i have contacted you via email.
Bro, abeg reply me now.
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 10:14am On Aug 20, 2014
@Ola.... am sorry... I have replied your mail now......
@ALL... Good morning...hope the night was lovely....
another great day to make money... with more orders pouring in....
Okay straight to the point.... Today's class will focus on the SOCIAL NETWORK TRAFFIC GIG;
Facebook Page likes, Twitter Followers, Twitter Re-tweets, Instagram Followers, Youtube video view
Youtube Video likes, Youtube subscribers,Soundcloud followers and all that.....
please I want to quickly conclude on gigs so I can focus on PROMOTING AND RANKING GIGS
to get more sales.
more tips will be shared in class today....5.00pm ...No African Time....
Re: Fiverr University by Olamarkjoel(m): 1:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
@Royalads thank you bro. Please add me to the facebook group for the fiverr lesson class.
I have paid bro. My facebook username is Olamarkjoel.
I am waiting for the new enrollment class.
Bro check your gmail inbox
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
@ola.... Please checkup now.... I just added you to the group.... confirm via my email
Re: Fiverr University by Olamarkjoel(m): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
royalads: @ola.... Please checkup now.... I just added you to the group.... confirm via my email
Hi royalads, i have checked my facebook page i didnt see any group yet. There is no notification maybe you should send me an email so i will add it myself . My facebook name is Olayemi Somuji and my username is Olamarkjoel.
Thank you.
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
@Ola....Yello Bro.... Welcome to the new class..... I will repeat the lessons afresh for your benefit.... Remeber the time...no african time time.....and feel free to ask your questions.......
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
@Y'all.... classes is going on right now in the 2 Fiverr University groups for both
the new users and old users..... Information is power
Re: Fiverr University by Olamarkjoel(m): 6:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
@royalads thank you. I have started my fiverr training on how to make money on fiverr, how to create gigs, how to deliver gigs etc
We are stop the class on gig 4. It was quite an interesting class, you can ask question there and instant reply.
The guy knows much about fiverr, he is not a fake guy. My eyes is now open to fiverr money making,
Interested student are welcome and will be enrolled instantly after payment confirmation.
Class continues tomorrow.
Re: Fiverr University by smatadex(m): 9:02am On Aug 21, 2014
Kericoo:

I sent u an email, y teaching this while am not in class? If I join will u start all over cos I have missed some classes..

Kericoo abeg I need ur no pls.
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 9:44am On Aug 21, 2014
Yello to Y'all as always...Hope you had a splendid night......
For my students, please now is the time to start practicing how to
deliver the gigs am showing you... don't jump in to start creating gigs yet,
until I get to the lesson on how to rank your gigs.
Classes continues today with the next 4 simple Gigs to offer.....
so that by early next week, we will start with the ranking of gigs and
promotion classes.....
If your Gigs are not making the proper sales it should,
you are invited to register for the class too....
splendid day ahead
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2014
@ALL.... a clue of what todays class will look like.....
Do you know that posting an ANSWER on Yahoo Answers with
a Client's Link is a fast selling gig on Fiverr, SEO CLERKS
and GIGbuck.... Yahoo answers is a place to get targeted links
and people especially internet marketers are looking for people
that will post their links on Yahoo answers, and for you
to comment on Yahoo answers, you need a Level 2 account....
in class today,
1. I will teach you how to create a USA verified Yahoo answers account
2. I will teach you how to turn it into a level 2 account inless that 1 hours
3. I will teach you how to get best answers from you level 2 accounts......
Gigs you can offer with Yahoo answers
You can post a comment with your Client's URL which is very easy
.....NOTE... THE FIVERR UNIVERSITY SCHOOL FEES WILL
REVERT BACK TO N5,000 AFTER TOMORROW....
you can create a new account, turn it to level 2 account and sell it
you can opt to turn your client's account to level 2 account
you charge them extra to make their answer best answers...which is
all very easy to do.... see you in class today... remember no African time....
fast and fast we are heading to the top
Re: Fiverr University by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:36am On Aug 21, 2014
@royalads, are you teaching us two topics today? I mean the continuity of 19 simple gigs to offer and yahoo question and answer topics?
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2014
@Ola..... nope..... Yahoo Answers is a gig you offer on fiverr...
its one of the 19 gigs to be taught in Fiverr University
I will be giving lessons on 5 gigs today
....Remember no African time oooooo
Re: Fiverr University by Olamarkjoel(m): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2014
@royalads thank you, what time will the lesson commence?
Re: Fiverr University by royalads: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2014
same time as yesterday... 4.30 pm...
by the way, I have replied all your questions on
the page... hope you have seen my answers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria, China Currency Swap Won’t Fix FX Demand Backlog-Businessday / Kiva: A Place To Borrow Money / Is Flip Cash A Scam Or Its Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.