Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,456 members, 7,808,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Your Modified Camry ' S - Any Model - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Your Modified Camry ' S - Any Model (34738 Views)

Check Out My Modified 05 RX330 On 22inch Wheels / Experts In Any Model Of Hyundia Cars / EYE CANDY: Modified Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Modified Camry ' S - Any Model by alonzoiv(m): 6:40am On Oct 05, 2015
kingreign:

Where's your location?
I can do it if you're located in Abuja.
what and what can you do. And where is your location in Abuja? You can put up your Whatsapp number for a chat.
Re: Your Modified Camry ' S - Any Model by kingreign(m): 6:41am On Oct 05, 2015
alonzoiv:
what and what can you do. And where is your location in Abuja? You can put up your Whatsapp number for a chat.

Im an auto technician, an advanced DIY person.
Re: Your Modified Camry ' S - Any Model by alonzoiv(m): 6:56am On Oct 05, 2015
kingreign:

Im an auto technician, an advanced DIY person.
where's your location in Abuja?
Re: Your Modified Camry ' S - Any Model by kingreign(m): 6:57am On Oct 05, 2015
alonzoiv:
where's your location in Abuja?

Kubwa
Re: Your Modified Camry ' S - Any Model by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2016
mods on cars are very brilliant things to do to ur car as long as it s for function and improves its performance. jacksolo. it could have been better if u gat a RWD and all theses mods go into it. seriously the chasis of that camry is built for comfortable and silent riding, not suitable for sports and stuffs of that nature even if its SE edition. so the front splitter u added is more practical on a RWD. BUCKET SEATS is more practical in drift cars, rally cross, track cars etc. even the MOMO offset steering wheel is used in high performance cars so that when cornering at high speeds or drifting u dont risk getting the steering snap.
its ur car and its ur taste, am just sharing some sense. and don't forget to give it a matching paint job. and if u have to make a modification make sure its for function and not just looks. cus thats the point. thats what differentiate a TUNER FROM A RICER.
Re: Your Modified Camry ' S - Any Model by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2016
Jacksolo4me:

Jneo,
Firstly.the Camry is an FWD.although its nice in the city.Take it up a winding road n trust me.Your tires(205/225-60/55/-R16)
Would squeal...so don't expect much.Its not a great base to work on...Limited only cos its better looking than the GEN5 OR NEWER GEN 7/8/9 camrys

Start with the Wheels and Tires(Bigger is better- Cheap way to get some better controlled "Handling" Than the stock tires provide.Its a great base to get the styling you'd want.
Wheel color, Wheel Size and styling,Offset(a 1.5-2inch Lip would be good looking).

Color of your Camry.

Engines-Go basic.Intake/exhaust/Cams/ECU.
Get yourself a Catback exhaust system(Best look at Toyotanation.com( our naija ISP's are banned from it I guess)

And Lowering Springs/Or a set of Coilovers.
Best get lowering springs/DO NOT CUT YOUR EXISTING ONES!!!

or you Could just Slam a set of 20inches and feel up the gap in the wheel well.
grin

Interior...Keep Stock for now.Do audios if you're into that kinda stuff...the stock ones are good enough for me.

My Car is currently on stands...lol.She's back to project car status...im re-doing her from the ground up.PROPERLY.

So if you neeed ideas.Toyotanation is the place to go for all things Camry.i could share pics to help out with "Styling".Or RICING angry lipsrsealed
hey! What's up with this project?
Re: Your Modified Camry ' S - Any Model by Jacksolo4me(m): 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2016
Bossforeva:
hey! What's up with this project?

Sister crashed da camry while away in Germany....

Got this instead to manage for da meantime. grin

Re: Your Modified Camry ' S - Any Model by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
Jacksolo4me:

Sister crashed da camry while away in Germany....

Got this instead to manage for da meantime. grin
Chimo!! so after all those modifications, that car just went with the wind like that? Do you have any future modification plans for that German angel in white?
Re: Your Modified Camry ' S - Any Model by Jacksolo4me(m): 12:15am On Sep 10, 2016
dumo1:

Chimo!! so after all those modifications, that car just went with the wind like that? Do you have any future modification plans for that German angel in white?

This satin white e90 320i 4 banger?.

Well she'll be sporting an m3 replica or m-tech bumper with a custom lip kit.

Id drop da m6 19s n drop in an 18/17 lagos road wahala.

Well da e46 is on my mind...lets see how it goes

Re: Your Modified Camry ' S - Any Model by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 10, 2016
Jacksolo4me:

This satin white e90 320i 4 banger?.

Well she'll be sporting an m3 replica or m-tech bumper with a custom lip kit.

Id drop da m6 19s n drop in an 18/17 lagos road wahala.

Well da e46 is on my mind...lets see how it goes
OK sir all the best with your modifications but isn't this e90 better than the e46?
Re: Your Modified Camry ' S - Any Model by banky3w(m): 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
teebaddest:
Did this myself simple DIY stuffs hope u guys like it...change the head lights and added LED's... Blacked out the front grill and Al the chrome at the back...... blacked out my wheel covers....changed the CD player to a cool and more modern JVC CD player......added some carbon fibre materials to the dash and doors.
Please help on how to get this headlights.
Re: Your Modified Camry ' S - Any Model by mejai(m): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
Jacksolo4me:
m new and have been following nairaland for a while(I love the website and all nairaland era including trolls!!!)...Been out of the country n every Opportunity I had, I visited any n every car show I could..I wish Nigerians could have a go at the Modified/Import/Tuned car scene by having Proper Aftermarket Fabricators Bodykit and engine tuning(Hopefully we would get there).

I had a boring camry (yes boring cos it looked so externally) so decided to play wit it...

Point of the thread is for us Nairalanders to post pictures of any and every modification u've done to your car that makes it different from stock....here's mine n a list of wat I've done to it

17 inch copy rims with 225/50/17 Michelin
DIY black house headlights
Carbon Fiber roof vinyl (ordered)
Led daytime running lights (ordered)
Bumper lip
Mesh Front Grille
Rear dove tail spoiler
pls how did u smoke ur headlights?
Re: Your Modified Camry ' S - Any Model by Badb0y4lyf(m): 3:15am On Jul 12, 2018
Jacksolo4me:
Noticed the pics were a bit blurry, here are clearer ones. I took earlier
Bro I’m sure you have upgraded from that BMW to probably a mustang now . I just wanted to find out where you got those lip spoiler from search the whole internet they only have the rubber ones and i prefer this type thanks again.
Re: Your Modified Camry ' S - Any Model by nymphomaniac(m): 8:33am On Jun 12, 2022
What a nice thread
Re: Your Modified Camry ' S - Any Model by Badb0y4lyf(m): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
I guess we have all upgraded it’s 8 years ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Acura Mxd 08 Or Lexus Rx330? / An Accident Involving A Drunk Driver At Ado Rd., Lagos (picture) / Mercedes Is Recalling The G65 Because It Can Go Too Fast Backwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.