Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Dealing With Bossy Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With Bossy Women (29862 Views)

Dealing With Teenage Girls Can Be So Frustrating! / My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) / Dealing With A Partner Who Never Says Sorry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With Bossy Women by lalasticlala(m): 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
You may come across different types of women on the dating scene. But you may land in a tough situation when you start dating bossy women. Bossy women come in the same package as submissive types early on, but before you know it they may start ruling your home and hearth and entangle you in their tight tentacles, and then you are lost.

How does one identify bossy women early on, before you find your life controlled by remote control by these maiden-Abachas?

There are many warning signs, like: you do not get a chance to form or express an opinion of your own, you are always on the defensive, having to explain how you spend your time and what you do, you are nervous and twitchy all the time and your life now centers around her interests and her whims.

Bossy women do the following to slowly take control of your life..

1. She Plans All The Dates

All your dates will soon revolve around what she likes to do, where she likes to go, how much she wants you to spend, and she will also decide what you will do on the dates. Men complain that such women are enraged when they (the men) suggest any alternative activity. Men are advised not to succumb to such pressure tactics to do anything they don’t like to do on a date. If it is her turn to choose a place for a date, ask her for several options and do not accept anything you dislike in terms of place, type of activity or budget. For example, you should not agree going to a restaurant where you do not like the food.

2. She Insults You Often

Bossy women may make it a habit to belittle you all the time, with jokes about your looks, job, education or hobbies, trying to gain dominance in a playful manner. Men are advised not to put up with such behaviour in the guise of good humour. Instead, maybe you can give back in the same coin, with some ‘good humoured’ jibes to her. She will probably realize her mistake.

3. She Is The Decision-Maker

Bossy women think they know better than others. They exercise this delusion on their boyfriends by deciding everything for them, like what clothes to wear or what topping to have on their pizza. Some submissive men will let these women mother them, without realizing what a deep pit they are likely to fall into. All is lost after marriage - they join the legions often-pecked hubbies who simply cannot make a decision without their boss!

4. She Chooses Your Social Circle

Bossy women see your friends as a threat to their control over you, a competitor for the time you devote to them. Slowly they will begin to narrow your circle of friends to whom they like and perceive as non-threatening. You will soon be spending less and less time with your buddies and socializing more with people who she has chosen as your circle of friends. Don’t be surprised if you lose many of your old female friends as well.

5. She Takes Over Your House

Your bossy girlfriend just invades your living space and soon your place will be cluttered with scented candles, odd perfumes, pictures of children, sceneries and flowers and generally an alien atmosphere. She takes full charge of how to arrange and decorate your apartment, leaving you out of the picture!

6. She Controls Your Budget

Bossy women love to control their boyfriend’s budget. They would like to gain a hold on your credit card and transfer your drinks budget to finance their new wardrobe. Be wary of such control freaks, who will lecture you on your extravagance, and later, will empty your wallet while jewellery shopping.

7. She Influences Your Career

Bossy women are resentful if you are working hard at the office and may influence you to quit your job. Another scenario is when they make you quit a job you like, for another one that makes you more money. Either way, you lose your sleep!

8. She Controls Your Time

A bossy girlfriend holds you on a leash, scheduling how you spend the day. Now that both have cell phones, she keeps a tab on your activities and holds you accountable for every minute and how you spend it.

If a bossy woman is ruling your life, it is time for some self-searching and attitude reversal.
Pick up the courage to leave a woman who treats you as second-rate!

Guys have you dated a bossy woman before?
Are you dating a bossy woman?
Ladies are you bossing your guy around?

4 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Tymax(m): 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
You don't "date" a bossy chic. You dump her.

I don't see the sense in dating "another man" like me. angry

87 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by purplesummer(f): 11:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
I don't do any of the above but I influence his decisions but still makes him feel he's in charge, so he doesn't even know I boss him. grin grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by mencade5(m): 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2014
bossy women are full of themselves, soft approach doesnt work on them. Hard treatment is what they need to respect you.

35 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by maxism2: 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
a bossy woman would always ask u 2 :

wash her panties,

change her pad during menstruation

dictate to u the kind of friends 2 keep

choose ur friends 4 u

ask u not to watch football with ur friends

tell u to go and eat in a restaurant that she can't cook or is tired to cook

only sex u whenever she's Hot if not no sex

17 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by xynerise: 11:10pm On Jul 20, 2014
Wetin I dey do with bossy woman in the first place when I no dey find Green card?

This is why a man should never be a house husband while the wife provides for the family. The scenario is even a nightmare lipsrsealed

24 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by johnmatilda: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
hmm fp things pls
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
Most Bossy women eat like horses I swear. grin

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by mkoabiola: 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
Do ds type of women exist 4 real
Cos I no de use panadol oo
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 21, 2014
smiley
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by justi4jesu(f): 7:04am On Jul 21, 2014
Hehehe...Following smiley

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by jayseehe(m): 7:05am On Jul 21, 2014
op, it's simple, ask Dino Milaye, he will teach you

or better still, when she rants, ignore her and do what is in your mind jare, na she go tire

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Drfash(f): 7:06am On Jul 21, 2014
I ll prefer to wait till i get married

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Blackchampion(m): 7:06am On Jul 21, 2014
Bossy chicks sucks big time. Goossshhh! u re always on d defensive side.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by ogawisdom(m): 7:06am On Jul 21, 2014
Bossy ladies r for weakmen grin this happens when the woman is more educated, more experienced, older, richer
Etc than d man who is only in d rship for wat he stands to gain materially than for anytin else. A man shld b a man else he may b treated lik a woman if he is nt living up to d name undecided

18 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Mrguru(m): 7:06am On Jul 21, 2014
jayseehe: op, wait I'll teach u

Lolz grin
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by dammytosh: 7:07am On Jul 21, 2014
Just 1 point

CHANGE HER BEFORE YOU DIE.

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by GoodBoi1(m): 7:08am On Jul 21, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by lonelydora: 7:08am On Jul 21, 2014
One of my girlfriends tried it with me those days, and she paid dearly for it with sex. Dumped her afterwards

7 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by xp17(m): 7:08am On Jul 21, 2014
personally,I like bossy women. I like their confidence and they are less likely to cheat because of their egos. unlike one of those eddy Murphy asked to bark like a dog, they could cheat at every slightest woo, even from a weakling.

According to mattewBrigg , every woman has a button and the bossy ones are no excluded. if you really know the right button to push, they ll be like loyal milk to you.

every brave man don't get intimidated by the status quo of a lady.

Oya hit like if you feel me cool

124 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 21, 2014
What if it is your boss that want to bossy you?

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by jnrbayano(m): 7:09am On Jul 21, 2014
Marry a bossy woman and cut your life short by 40years.

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Jclement(m): 7:09am On Jul 21, 2014
Na wa 4 u o...OP.....wiv diz population u still wan stay with bossy lady...gud luck in ur adventure.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by snowland(m): 7:10am On Jul 21, 2014
I can never go near a boss woman
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by AdmiralPato(m): 7:11am On Jul 21, 2014

14 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Akalia(m): 7:11am On Jul 21, 2014
I like bossy women, they make good home builders.

5 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by oabel(m): 7:13am On Jul 21, 2014
For where? guys don't have such patient again.
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Charbless(m): 7:14am On Jul 21, 2014
Bossy koh, Bossy nih!!!
UnleSs na only me waka go meet her.
She's d Boss only wen she's On Top
Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 21, 2014
You don't date bossy women, you run away from them. When you discover any form "bossiness", please run. Bossy girls have sharp mouth, they are also feminists, spoilt brats from home, etc. If you can't run, hit the gym! Beat the JAZZ outta her!

11 Likes

Re: Dealing With Bossy Women by jericco1(m): 7:14am On Jul 21, 2014
You don't boss me, I'm the man of the house. Lol! I've seen lot of them, they aren't worth it!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage / His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.