Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) (16300 Views)

BRAND NEW ALL NEW 2013 TOYOTA VENZA LIMITED ( Pre Ordered from Inspired Autos ) / 2007 Toyota Camry SE Pre-ordered From Inspired Inspired Autos / My 2004 Infiniti Fx35 Technology Pre-ordered From Inspired Autos HAS ARRIVED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by Ishilove: 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
Chelseabmw, are you gonna answer me or not? Why is bigx's post not hidden? So bigx post is not derailing but my innocent question is derailing?

Kindly answer me. I demand an explanation

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by chelseabmw(m): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ishilove:
Bullshit. I asked a question directed at inspired. A gaddem question. How is that derailing?

All those posts on the first page that are not related to this thread are not hidden. Why? Chelsea I demand an answer. I want to know why posts by bigx et al are not hidden, since their comments are in no way related to the subject of this thread.

When a poster creates a thread,he/she has the right to report to the moderator if a users post is misleading or out of line... Those post were reported and truly they were derailing.

Bigx post weren't reported.

My brother for the last time do not derail please ...
Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by Ishilove: 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
chelseabmw:

When a poster creates a thread,he/she has the right to report to the moderator if a users post is misleading or out of line... Those post were reported and truly they were derailing.

Is that right? But you as the mod are supposed to use your discretion to determine which posts are derailing and which are not. Bigx's posts, though not reported are also derailing and it is very glaring. In addition, Seun himself stated that once a Nairalander creates a thread on this forum, it becomes public property. In other words, anybody, not just the op can report a post, and even the op himself can be reported on his own thread.

Issorait. Chelseabmw, I have reported ALL derailing posts. I will now sit back and wait your next line of action, which will determine MY next line of action.

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
chelseabmw:

Shut up! SHUT IT!!!! You banned me for 4 days, hid my comments cus I told your immature azz to go borrow sense.The same you left the offensive post from that "THING" called bimbor to Ifyalways. Abi you wan deny you know see the bit he accused her of having different baby daddies? How you go see am na...busy azz licking huh? Msteew! Yeye dey smell!

13 Likes

Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by chelseabmw(m): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Shut up! SHUT IT!!!! You banned me for 4 days, hid my comments cus I told your immature azz to go borrow sense.The same you left the offensive post from that "THING" called bimbor to Ifyalways. Abi you wan deny you know see the bit he accused of her having different baby daddies? How you go see am na...busy azz licking huh? Msteew! Yeye dey smell!

smiley idowuogbo i forgive you because u be my wife b4 b4...... so stop this...no more insults abeg ... n i didnt see bimbor n ifyalways drama smiley
Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by chelseabmw(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ishilove:
Is that right? But you as the mod are supposed to use your discretion to determine which posts are derailing and which are not. Bigx's posts, though not reported are also derailing and it is very glaring. In addition, Seun himself stated that once a Nairalander creates a thread on this forum, it becomes public property. In other words, anybody, not just the op can report a post, and even the op himself can be reported on his own thread.

Issorait. Chelseabmw, I have reported ALL derailing posts. I will now sit back and wait your next line of action, which will determine MY next line of action.

You are not the creator of the thread na cheesy...... Y you go report thread when u nor get? anyways i ve done the needful, go n review...are u satisfied now?
Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by Idowuogbo(f): 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
chelseabmw:

smiley idowuogbo i forgive you because u be my wife b4 b4...... so stop this...no more insults abeg ... n i didnt see bimbor n ifyalways drama smiley
Smh
Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by chelseabmw(m): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Smh

my love its ok na kiss kiss oya chop kiss
Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by bigx(m): 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
Why una just de quote me na?

Hian!!

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by bimbor(m): 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
bigx: Why una just de quote me na?

Hian!!

Lol
Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by Jasi7(m): 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Shut up! SHUT IT!!!! You banned me for 4 days, hid my comments cus I told your immature azz to go borrow sense.The same you left the offensive post from that "THING" called bimbor to Ifyalways. Abi you wan deny you know see the bit he accused her of having different baby daddies? How you go see am na...busy azz licking huh? Msteew! Yeye dey smell!

I wan die wit laff here i swear....Idowuogbu,u realy enter dis guy o ...d thing swt me die....*feeling happy*

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
chelseabmw:

You are not the creator of the thread na cheesy...... Y you go report thread when u nor get? anyways i ve done the needful, go n review...are u satisfied now?
No I am not. Bigx's post still stands. I will report the post one more time jut in case you 'somehow' how missed it.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by Ishilove: 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
Just how you could miss bigx's post is beyond me. The post is clearly derailing. If the needful isn't done to that post, then it means bigx is not derailing. In that case, I will ask inspired the question I want to ask him and if you ban me, chelseabmw, then there will be noise. BIG NOISE.

Issorait.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by bigx(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Meanwhile, Interior Pictures of G63 grin

I de wait

@inspiredm biko create another thread for this let them lock/block this thread make person see better thing

The radio people don spoil this one, do give them their radio let peace reign

1 Like

Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by Ishilove: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
I hope 'somebody' here gets sodomised by a rampaging elephant. Or a prickly porcupine.

I can now understand why that somebody's ex ex girlfriend 'Exed' his black asss.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
Meanwhile, chelseabmw, bigx's post is the longest on the first page. How come you missed it?? Again, I will report it because it is derailing. If you don't hide it, then I demand that my post which you hid be immediately unhidden.

I will soon start quoting people and asking radio questions. Yeske. Since bigx keeps alluding to 'radio', me sef will ask radio questions.

No time to even think of saying 'no time'. Mi o raye iranu.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by Idowuogbo(f): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
bigx: Meanwhile, Interior Pictures of G63 grin

I de wait

@inspiredm biko create another thread for this let them lock/block this thread make person see better thing
[b]
The radio people don spoil this one, do give them their radio [/b]let peace reign
U no get blame oo.. we know your type na...if na you the shoe dey pain, una type no go comot shoe ,you'll rather die in pain because u wan form bigz boy.OSHISKO!

7 Likes

Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by nanizle(m): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
inspiredm:

This is Mercedes Benz G63 AMG

The Hallmark Of all Innovations.

The Buyer wanted to Order for a 2014 Range Rover Sport, We Convinced him to Go for the G63 AMG and Here We Are.

Nna mehn... You did a good job by convincing the buyer to go for this beauty of a beast. Range Rover ke? Range don turn pure water for naija.

Chai. Tear rubber G-Wagon.

I hope it will still be in production when e reach my turn to buy.
Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by bigx(m): 10:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
Idowuogbo:
U no get blame oo.. we know your type na...if na you the shoe dey pain, una type no go comot shoe ,you'll rather die in pain because u wan form bigz boy.OSHISKO!

If your shoe de pain you Abeg no quote me o,
Go buy new shoe no be your size.

De your side I de my side na G63 AMG I come see no be you

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by SailorXY: 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
nanizle:

Nna mehn... You did a good job by convincing the buyer to go for this beauty of a beast. Range Rover ke? Range don turn pure water for naija.

Chai. Tear rubber G-Wagon.

I hope it will still be in production when e reach my turn to buy.
na this one no be pure water for Lagos?
show me that SUV wey no be pure water for Naija make I snap @ least five different ones for road per day undecided

1 Like

Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by bigx(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
SailorXY:
show me that SUV wey no be pure water for Naija make I snap @ least five different ones for road per day undecided

Pure water get level, RR de like Camry, anybody wey save small money go buy am.

Meanwhile,

Help me snap five different 6x6 G63 AMG's for Lagos grin

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by nanizle(m): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
SailorXY:

Bros u wan compare the number of range wey dey lagos with that of g-class?
mmba nu.
Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by SailorXY: 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
bigx:

Pure water get level, RR de like Camry, anybody wey save small money go buy am.

Meanwhile,

Help me snap five different 6x6 G63 AMG's for Lagos grin
Nigerians no dey buy 6x6, that one na molue. wetin the conventional man wan use 6-tyre vehicle dey do? no be like say men no get the money still...
Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by SailorXY: 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
nanizle:

Bros u wan compare the number of range wey dey lagos with that of g-class?
mmba nu.
anyway, we can't get a definite conclusion on this. but what I know is that both vehicles are top end techs & very little can separate them in terms of quality
Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 11:38am On Jul 24, 2014
THIS VEHICLE HAS IT ALL !!!

Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by Burger01(m): 11:50am On Jul 24, 2014
Ishilove: Meanwhile, chelseabmw, bigx's post is the longest on the first page. How come you missed it?? Again, I will report it because it is derailing. If you don't hide it, then I demand that my post which you hid be immediately unhidden.

I will soon start quoting people and asking radio questions. Yeske. Since bigx keeps alluding to 'radio', me sef will ask radio questions.

No time to even think of saying 'no time'. Mi o raye iranu.
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
MORE TO COME
Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
cool cool

Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
THIS INTERIOR IS CALLED DESIGNO LEATHER PACKAGE

QUILTED SEATS

ITS PREMIUM

Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by inspiredm(m): 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
THE NUMBER 1 SUV IN THE WHOLE WORLD = G WAGON.

THE NUMBER 1 ONLINE AUTO DEALER IN AFRICA = INSPIRED AUTOS

Re: 2013 Mercedes G63 AMG ( Pre Ordered By Merrybet From Inspired Autos ) by Kenosky1: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
Jazzlite: why so many hidden posts...hope all is well? angry
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015 Upgraded To 2018 Foreign Used Highlander XLE / CHEAP 2007 Tokunbo Mazda CX - 7 (Accident Free) / SOLD 2010 Tokunbo Lexus GS350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.