Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,926 members, 7,799,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew (1390 Views)

Timaya New Album Review "dem Mama Soujas" What Do You Guys Think? / What Do You Guys Think Of Wale(rapper)? / "dutty Wine" And "hot Wuk" Dance Style?!what Do U Guys Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by ladex142(m): 6:39am On Jul 19, 2006
Do you guys know about a group called Amplifyed Crew, i hate there songs and i think they suck !!!!!!
I think they should look for a decent job and quit singing angry

Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by diddy4(m): 7:32am On Jul 19, 2006
they are great if they will stop using some yankee beats for their songs. originality matters alot. i like their songs shaa and they shud continue singing.
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by shawna(f): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2006
dont know them undecided
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by ladex142(m): 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2006
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by kellorah: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2006
DON'T LIKE THEM undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by Oracle(m): 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2006
they're cool
i've heard some of their songs. one of them is actually a Nairalander

Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by ladex142(m): 1:52am On Jul 20, 2006
Oracle:

they're cool
I've heard some of their songs. one of them is actually a Nairalander

it seems that you are that "one of them"  grin and the photo you uploaded is probably one of your personal group photos sad. Anyways, if you are not one of them, you definitely know that "one of them", so please help me pass my message across to them  angry.  THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY SUUUUUUUUUUCCCK!!!!!!  angry
On a more serious note, please don't get me wrong, all am trying to say is that their album suck  grin and if they want to remain in the music game, they should step their game up. Ohoooh and one more thing, the most important thing that determine the success of an artist is not their good looks but mainly their talent  cool.

Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by Oracle(m): 2:23am On Jul 20, 2006
ladex142:

it seems that you are that "one of them" grin and the photo you uploaded is probably one of your personal group photos sad. Anyways, if you are not one of them, you definitely know that "one of them", so please help me pass my message across to them angry. THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY SUUUUUUUUUUCCCK!!!!!! angry
On a more serious note, please don't get me wrong, all am trying to say is that their album suck grin and if they want to remain in the music game, they should step their game up. Ohoooh and one more thing, the most important thing that determine the success of an artist is not their good looks but mainly their talent cool.

ladex wherever you are get ready for trouble coz you have enraged the Oracle angry angry angry
if you hate them so much why not tell them and stop disturbing us
NOW READ THIS https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2941.0.html
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by ladex142(m): 2:41am On Jul 20, 2006
calm down Oracle settle down, i don't want any trouble, thanks for the link anyways. hey before you leave I'd like to remind you to please "Calm down Oracle Settle down" grin I need you to just relate this video to yourself angry
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Pt4ngO7R5gY&search=mind%20of%20mencia
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by ladex142(m): 2:46am On Jul 20, 2006
Oracle i beg o, baba alaye, calm down o, i no want trouble o!!!!. Who knows if you are one of the "Admin guys" grin

Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by Oracle(m): 3:03am On Jul 20, 2006
Ladex you have recieved the grace of a royal forgiveness, i wanted to call the godz
ladex142:

Oracle i beg o, baba alaye, calm down o, i no want trouble o!!!!. Who knows if you are one of the "Admin guys" grin
thatz funny grin
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by ladex142(m): 4:44am On Jul 20, 2006
yeah right tongue, whatever grin. See your teeth cool, you sure say you dey brush so kiss

Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by Oracle(m): 5:10am On Jul 20, 2006
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by ladex142(m): 6:44am On Jul 20, 2006
haha, what is it again Mr Oracle. you won tell me say you don dey vex again be that  cool grin
I hope you no dey related to Sungo 

Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by sosanyabee: 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2009
they are to me very talented, i like them a lot, but they need more promotion and publicity in nigeria
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by omomone(m): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2009
well think will should give them more chance since they are new maybe they can do something better[center][center][/center][/center]
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by frijos(m): 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2009
I know the amplyfyd crew and i've listened to few songs of thiers. To me they're fantastic and cool. I think individuals shud be allowed to do what they feel and not what others want them to. Each one of us have a unique voice that voice is what is gonna make us stand out.

As for me i'm one Nigerian RnB cat on the come up u can learn more about me and my single here www.myspace.com/fridayjoseph
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by sosanyabee: 5:38pm On Jan 19, 2009
omomone:

well think will should give them more chance since they are new maybe they can do something better[center][center][/center][/center]

yeah but according to this thing they have been exposed to nairaland since 2005, THAT IS A LONGGG TIME AGO! lol come to think of it that is wayy before many artists we know of today, i think they are not being well promoted in nigeria. for example, how many people here have actually heard their music in lagos? i live there and i havent heard it yet, not even baby baby that i really like and have requested many times
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by TOYOSI20(f): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2009
Yeah where in the world are they though?? undecided

I particularly like their song Wetin Man go do. . .nice music all around!! cool
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by lalaboi(m): 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Yeah where in the world are they though?? undecided

I particularly like their song Wetin Man go do. . .nice music all around!! cool

They didnt go no where. . . .

they have singles out

Baby baby, Bigs skirls (big gals) and gbeducation
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by Shaz(f): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2009
I've never listen to any of their sturv.
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by TOYOSI20(f): 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2009
lalaboi:

They didnt go no where. . . .

they have singles out

Baby baby, Bigs skirls (big gals) and gbeducation

Really?? shocked shocked

I know u know what ma next question is going to be!! tongue

Plssss can u upload them. . .would be greatly appreciated too, thanks!! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by lalaboi(m): 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2009
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by lalaboi(m): 10:53pm On Jan 19, 2009
Shaz:

I've never listen to any of their sturv.

they are not the best of naija artists, they use to be rappers but just one of them is doing the rapping ting now.
Their 1st song (wetn man go do)was a copycat of kanye wests' stronger. . . . .nice raps  but since its a copycat, most ppl didnt like it. then they did a remix with an OK video changing the beat. .

one of them B-eazy, is the only rap head amongst them now, but the guyz spews rubbish at times lol
He also made an A Millie freestyle. . . .he tried on that one.

the other 2 do the singing and they use the voice coder. . . . .lol.

babi babi song was cool, gbeducation is just there

big gals was funny (Jenifa movie theme). B-eazy once again made some stupid errors while rapping. calling the "iphone"  iphone touch just to ryhme. lol

babi babi link. will up it l8r
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-218123.0.html
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by TOYOSI20(f): 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2009
lalaboi:

http://www.esnips.com/doc/5e46fa9c-16a9-41d3-b2d0-4fee61441890/Babi-Babi---Amplifyd-Crew

http://www.esnips.com/doc/9c68b625-e756-4d48-ae98-9597bf70ee82/Gbeducation

will up big gals in a min or 2

Thanks a whole bunch la-la, i really do appreciate it, keep doing what u do too!! wink cheesy
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by Shaz(f): 12:22am On Jan 20, 2009
I listened to Amplifyd Crew's Wetin Man Go Do. . it don't sound all that original to me, i'm not even talking of the Kanye tune thing, the lyrics and video. . so cheesy!

This is my first impression, hope it switches with their next track cuz I'm not all that into 'em.
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by lalaboi(m): 12:32am On Jan 20, 2009
Shaz:

I listened to Amplifyd Crew's Wetin Man Go Do. . it don't sound all that original to me, i'm not even talking of the Kanye tune thing, the lyrics and video. . so cheesy!

This is my first impression, hope it switches with their next track cuz I'm not all that into 'em.

yea. it wasnt lol!

listen to Babi Babi. . . . . .U might like that 1
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Amplifyed Crew by Shaz(f): 1:05am On Jan 20, 2009
lalaboi:

yea. it wasnt lol!

listen to Babi Babi. . . . . .U might like that 1

Hmn. .not bad, not really WOW stuff too. . but it's nice. .

(1) (Reply)

Best Artist Eric Wyss Aka Pakwell Feat.slam / FunMusic: D'banj - "Oyato" / Wizkid Missing On Banky W’s ‘R&BW’ New Album, EME Logo Missing In New Wizkid Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.