Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers (23268 Views)

8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. / Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? / Guys, Can You Marry A Single Mother? Single Mothers, what are your experiences? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by succyreal(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
chinziaski: Space booked, incase.
wake up your prayer has been answered
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by simp: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nicepoker: proud to be a fairly used material

oga park well.you know how many guys don yansh your wife to be.is it because e no turn to belle or she dey flush am.dey lie yourself

17 Likes

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by An0nimus: 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
succyreal: Good to know all this. But I will love to tell you this that single parents mostly the female ones are good and always make the best home when hooking up with a nice guy and the single parent child or children can to be a source of blessing to the family.

.So I am ready to mingle with any serious minded single mother that really know what love is.

call: 08032576708
add me on BBM:7B124675, whatsApp: 08032576708
is this the real reason why you created this thread?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
dytbabe:

Pretty u, so full of life
U are such a wonderful lady
tank you plenty plenty..God bless..
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
An0nimus:
is this the real reason why you created this thread?
lolzzz..funny you..i was wondering too...
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by mustaphagreens(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
onyaigo: trust me,i have had guys come and go,guys that have never been married,guys that insist I come with my daughter,guys that even go behind my back to meet my parents(am blushing,dem de hustle me)is just God..they is more to what I went through self but God is always God..he always see his children through...
lol...funny you, shey u don turn money or job wey guys go dey hustle you abi cheesy? May He(GOD) continue to see you through as always. Adieu dear.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
My mum is in her late forties. She's got 6 kids. She is not really single. I am her husband now. I enforce discipline and watch over the house. I am the first son. Mama got no worries.

10 Likes

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by DJDOLA(m): 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
By 2015....single mom will increase and they will even proud of it

By 2019....marriage will be by contract....have babies and go ur way
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
chukwuma101: My mum is in her late forties. She's got 6 kids. She is not really single. I am her husband now. I enforce discipline and watch over the house. I am the first son. Mama got no worries.
lolzzzz
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by simbaddsailor(m): 9:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
Wot were d single mothers thinking wen dey were opening der legs for der boy friends witout protection?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
Dad died so early when i was 8 and my only sibling was 6. Mum singlehandedly trained both of us till we got jobs after university.

Both of us graduated with 2:1 in Physics and Mech. Engineering respectively.

My Mum is my pride cos she paid the price for my future.

13 Likes

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by simdam500(m): 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
philtex: Abeg Who Get BB charger Here? :/ sad
check the next thread
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
onyaigo: Yes ma'am,,you can say that again.....it isn't easy but what can you do na?you gat to flush those memories away and live a beautiful and fill filled life...with God you will get your heart desires
. Amen dear sis. U r a darling nd am sure u r a wonderful mum to ur kid

1 Like

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by 4lorunsho(m): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
Lordabas: here are some statistics:
Father-deprived children are:
1. 72% of all teenage murderers.
2. 60% of rapists.
3. 70% of kids incarcerated.
4. twice as likely to quit school.
5. 11 times more likely to be violent.
6. 3 of 4 teen suicides.
7. 80% of the adolescents in psychiatric hospitals.
8. 90% of runaways

http://childrenneedb othparents.net/

statistically speaking, ^^thats what happens without a mother being present.
and u are 100% not correct

1 Like

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Firmjudge(m): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Safari29: single mother problems are [s]
they cant get a date or husband easily. mostly due to their desperate nature they fall into the wrong hand again
. Most of them don't want to be a second wife
they don't want a single father too
and they don't want a broke ass nigga
and their life are full with drama. pathetic feeling. insecurities[/s]

Fixed, do you even know who a single mother is..??
The beauty in her heart is her Godliness.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by succyreal(m): 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
simbaddsailor: Wot were d single mothers thinking wen dey were opening der legs for der boy friends witout protection?
what were you thinking when you inserted that ready to die stick of yours that is in between your legs after getting them pregnant you absconded. God there o

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by 4lorunsho(m): 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Amusaopeyemi: I grew up without a father, i'm an only child and I graduated at the age of 20, i'll be serving next month. I'm proud of who i've grown up to be.
My mom was an iron lady tho, she takes no nonsense. Died last year.
aw did u do it ; and u went to fed university
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=mrvocalprowess]Wat of pple dat have fathers, but e never takes his responsibility, leaves everything for d woman to do, es jst dere in d picture but not really a dad,his wife is technically a single mother

Exactly. I was about asking the same too. Those who are married but living Single.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
People are scared to marry a single parent cos of what their own family and friends will say not that they want to.

Met a nice and sweet one not too long. Had to pass.
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=DJDOLA]By 2015....single mom will increase and they will even proud of it

By 2019....marriage will be by contract....have babies and go ur way

My Dear it's already Happening.
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Akinsbobo2(m): 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
onyaigo: Anyway...for me sha oooo....it happened when I was a teen,i took in immediately i got disvirgined.....it wasn't funny then....going to school,,,the stigma,,the gossip,,,,breaking my family's heart,,,emotional,,,psychological,,,mental trauma(na die)....thank God I never did an abortion(i for done die of heart attack)....today am a better,,stronger,,prettier,,,classier lady......its been from one blessing to another since then(i can't fit shout).........I have learnt that love ain't sex,,relationship is for the matured in mind,,parents know your kids in and out,make them your best friend.....my advice is,,,no Sex before marriage(u r entitled to ur opinion so don't give me dat look)..,,love is not a feeling but a choice u make,,,,if it is easy getting the right partner we all would have been married by now so chill and be the best you can be(your own dey road)......brb.

And the lord shall grant your heart desires in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by creamylicious(f): 10:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
I want to comot my pinshure b4 I talk #regrets#
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Safari29: 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
Firmjudge:

Fixed, do you even know who a single mother is..??
The beauty in her heart is her Godliness.

bro I pray to God to be with them. But bro single mothers are selfish and insecure. you can never be their top priority. why wud I settle for less? they cheat alot too
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by Akinsbobo2(m): 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
babestell: Someone close to me is a single mom and I know how tough it was for her. She lost her job when the boss found out. Imagine!!! Like how was it her business. Thank God for family that stood by her and protected her from public scorn. Now the kid is 2yrs and everything is fine.

The annoying thing is all those guys that come to marry her but put condition that she will leave the boy behind angry
I wonder how they just expect her to abandon her son

Pls,can you connect me with her?on a serious note,pls
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by abolade62: 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
I have a pretty daughter and I am glad the lady didnt abort the pregnancy when i told her to remove it. I love my daughter, she's the most beautiful-est thing in this world. Cant wait to meet the right person and make more babies.
Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by kristylopezz: 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
This kids on NL this days sef!

Invading beautiful threads created for ppl to learn and scaring off worthy contributors.

Mtcheeeewww(exits thread)

1 Like

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by uglyogre(f): 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
My tattered poem to the single mothers

I may not be a single mother
but i know the situation
do not mind the sperm donors
you are strong and courageous
never mind
a child is more important than a sperm donor
they take care of you when you age

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by zyzxx(m): 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
God bless all the single mother in the house that stand to take gud care of their baby amen

7 Likes

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by kemthegirl(f): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
Grew up without a dad. Too many issues surrounding my birth. My mum and him were separated before he died. He died when i was seven.
She remarried a man who later asked her to send me out of the house coz her child could not be living under his roof when she has no child for him. I had to go live with family friends. Eventually, she choose me over him but the scars still run deep.
I grew up having self esteem issues, not really fitting in any where. It did not help matters that i am petite by nature and people liked to call me smallie.
My mum has been my mum and dad all my life. I am 28 years old now and i am a legal practitioner.

Today, i love myself. I embrace my petite nature and appreciate my mum for all she has done for me. My experience has made me stronger and more focused. I am determined to marry properly and give my children both parents coz every child deserves a father.

27 Likes

Re: Thread For Single Mothers/ Fathers by brosdoncome(m): 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
Cecediva: shocked shocked shocked Are you a native doctor? tonguegrin

Babe I like ur bobby tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

If You Cook For Your Wife Heaven Will Not Fall!" Nigerian Lawyer Writes / Pregnant Mom, Her Two Kids Burnt To Death In Anambra House Fire. Photos / What Will Make A Single Lady Date A Married Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.