Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,856 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

The Great Retirement Present - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Great Retirement Present (1436 Views)

Pope Retirement Wahala ..LWKMD!! / Omo See Wedding Present. .only In Naija LMAO / GPRS Tricks Retirement Warehouse... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Great Retirement Present by sweetnini(f): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2005
The neighborhood postman was retiring after 25 years.

On his last day of delivering mail, all of the people on his route left him something in the mail box in honor of his retirement. Some left money, some left small gifts, and some met him at the door and invited him in for a meal. This went on all through the neighborhood. As he proceeded through his route, the gifts got better and better. One house even gave him a gold watch!

He was so satisfied, but the last house paled in comparison. As he was putting the mail in the mailbox, the door opened, and the woman of the house stood there in beautiful lingerie. She invited him inside. He knew that this woman's husband was a truck driver and was away, so he went inside. She proceeded to give him the day and night of his life.

The next morning he woke up to find she was bringing him breakfast in bed. He found a dollar bill under his plate as he ate and asked her about it. She explained, "When I called my husband to ask him what we should give you for your retirement, he said, "Screw him; give him a dollar." The breakfast was my idea."
Re: The Great Retirement Present by Seun(m): 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2005
I like it, and I've never heard it before! grin grin grin
Re: The Great Retirement Present by hotangel2(f): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2005
ohhhhhhh... I get it. cheesy cheesy And i like it.
Re: The Great Retirement Present by fabian(f): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2005
5 Stars for this one! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Great Retirement Present by sunej(m): 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2005
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes Really interesting
Re: The Great Retirement Present by casper(m): 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2005
nice one

Re: The Great Retirement Present by hotangel2(f): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2005
Casper i a falling in love with y..............

yo.............

................you

................your Little casper picture. I like the way it is. smiley
Re: The Great Retirement Present by sholashola: 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2007
Great
Re: The Great Retirement Present by saucekid(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2007
9ice one poster
welcome to the club grin grin grin
Re: The Great Retirement Present by Millena(m): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2007
nice idea
Re: The Great Retirement Present by AH2MUCH: 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2007
@ poster

OMG the joke is SWEETNINI me

(1) (Reply)

Esp / The Three Most Difficult Changes! / Peter Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.