Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex (55582 Views)

Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex / She Denied To Have Ever Loved Me....my True Life Story / My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by 50calibre(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2014
A man decided to let his wife know that he was unsatisfied with their relationship – by sending her a spreadsheet detailing all the excuses she gave for not having sex with him.
In a post on the sub-Reddit /r/Relationships, a 26-year-old woman revealed that as she was driving to the airport for a 10-day business trip, her husband (also 26) sent her an email containing the offending spreadsheet.

I open it up, and it’s a sarcastic diatribe basically saying he won’t miss me for the 10 days I’m gone. Attached is a SPREADSHEET of all the times he has tried to initiate sex since 1 June, with a column for my “excuses”, using verbatim quotes of why I didn’t feel like having sex at that very moment.
“This is a side of him I have never seen before,” she added.“Bitter, immature, full of hatred.”

She said he has cut off contact with her since sending the email.

The issue has thoroughly split the community, with no definite side being taken:

The husband has a right to be bothered with it, but he doesn’t have the right to send an email bomb like this and then completely cut off communication with his wife.
[The original poster] has been incredibly cruel and insensitive for months to her husband… [He] has decided that he is going to do something really hard in an attempt to save the marriage.

He waited until she was in a different state to say something… and then wouldn’t even answer the phone to talk to her about it! What a cowardly, childish thing to do. Talk it out, face-to-face, like an ADULT and a SPOUSE!

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/man-sends-wife-spreadsheet-times-she-denied-him-145153838.html

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by ggrin(f): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2014
gringringrinangrysadundecidedlipsrsealedcheesy
I no fit laff o cheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringrin
Yeee ma intestine don dy run commot for ma belle ohcrycrycry

Wowshockedshockedshockedshocked
FTC
Dancing to davido by skelewu grin

\(-_-)/ \(~_~)/

All the girls them dey dance galala
But this new dance don cause casala
For this dance you no need shakara
Oya whine your hips like a this
Like a that
Like a this
Like a that
To your right
To the front
And your yansh to the back
Skelewu
Skelewu
Skelewu
Skelewu…ske le le le le
Skelewu
Skelewu
Skelewu
Skelewu…ske le le le le
\(o_o)/ \(0_0)/

59 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by ammyluv2002(f): 10:37am On Jul 21, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by sexylogan(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2014
BUhahahahahahahahaha..... grin

Wonders wil never end I swear...see excuses...

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by herald9: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2014
I don't find this funny

56 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2014
herald9: I don't find this funny
I know. We are all laughing at the OP.

grin grin grin

26 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by herald9: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2014
Ceasar1:
I know. We are all laughing at the OP.

grin grin grin
Ohgrin grin grin
Then its really funny grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by mencade5(m): 11:00am On Jul 21, 2014
i guess she was fvcking another deeek outside. If not she wouldnt have starve him of 5ex. Women!

I should get an 80 leaves note book to start writing my own experience too.

40 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by elrony(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2014
Lol crazy wimp!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 21, 2014
So 'I feel gross' is an acceptable excuse? grin grin good to know

21 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 21, 2014

I thought I was the only one. embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
I don't think it was meant to be funny. The OP was only interested in showing us the oddness of the whole thing.

12 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by fnep2smooth(m): 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
that lady is heartless....... for the man to send this tin..

gosh... the tin don pain am

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Idowuogbo(f): 1:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
herald9:
Ohgrin grin grin
Then its really funny grin
Lmaaaao grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
alright
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by corisande: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
grin
laff oh
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nihilist: 2:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
E pain the man no be small...

"Honey....let's fvck"

"No I'm watching friends"

*Another entry in the database...x2*

This nigga must have been good at writing names of noisemaker back in the day

108 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by 190theclown: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
Its a good thing doe

so when she finally get's replaced this would serve as evidence

guys should start writing cheesy

me sef go start my own cheesy

31 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2014

Guy some women are unhelpable.

But if she were on heat and he denied her, she won't talk to him for one whole day.

I am with the man on this. His wife must have dealt with him for long.

If the man picked a side chick now, she will start ranting infidelity.

WHEN YOU MARRY, YOUR BODY IS NO LONGER YOURS ALONE...

90 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
I just took my time to visit the list.

This wicked woman was making love to her husband only ONCE in TWO WEEKS.

God forbid..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by jayseehe(m): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
I won't comment

4 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by MrRhymes101(m): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
hahahahahahaha but do u need to ask ur wife? just start smooching and others will follow jor

19 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by justi4jesu(f): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by olapluto(m): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
If this was a Nigerian man, the extended family would have been involved...or Allen avenue sisters

19 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Burger01(m): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
Spreadsheet?. I thought it was bedsheets undecided

Btw, out of 28 times the poor man only hit the jackpot just thrice.

Time for a new girlfriend abeg angry

17 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
I smell DIVORCE.

5 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by NaLaugh: 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
I endorse his actions.

Sometimes things need to be chronologically documented to be seen for what they really are.

After this, they either have a truly serious talk about it, or get divorced.

50% of marriages end in a divorce here, so no biggie, they'll only constitute a common statistic.

6 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by kobonaire(m): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
He needs to find a girlfriend on the side
grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by colossus2: 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
justi4jesu: Hahahahaha. ....denial of right grin
Mods!!! Ban her angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by bizngr(f): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Divorce in sight. I doubt if the denial began from when the spreadsheet shows. I just feel the husband is fed up (he should be) and needs some form of hard evidence.

5 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by aboyaji(m): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
let women keep misbehaving. Until......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex / Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating / "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.