Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex (55583 Views)

Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex / She Denied To Have Ever Loved Me....my True Life Story / My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Idowuogbo(f): 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
Rooneyboy: y u dey pipe low na , wetin happen

Abi ur boo quarrel with u 'cos of ur toutish NL nature
Kinda missed u sha
Lmao @ toutish behaviour

Nna, i don give my life to Christ

Behold, old things have..... tongue
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Lanretoye(m): 6:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
simple and analytical presentation of sex rate with microsoft excel...useful application.,cant imagine what the chat is gonna look like.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
Its very obvious the couple lack intimacy, I wonder why they even got married in the first place.

Getting married as a 26 year old man, you need to make sure you're getting marrried to a woman whose puccy pops and wets so good, else you end up getting frustrated. If I want to get married at my age, I can't marry a woman who wouldn't phuck me at least twice a day for every week. angry angry

If you're starving me of good sex and I'm not complaining, then I'm certainly getting it from somewhere else.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
troy20:
you see why this is the problem? You dont understand the physiological make of a man so being your usual selfish selvs, u wave it off but your own immaturity cant be called to account-and yes! Sex is like an oxygen a man needs to survive.its a much more stronger natural drive in men just as you have a drive to be picky with food when pregnant or the strange menstrual moods which only "Real" men understand.its a real powerfull drive alot of men wish they had more control over unfortunatley.but my grouse is that soap and water was always going to be enough for the five minuets of madness and save us a history of men who have plunged into its shameful abis.
@bold, awww, sorry about that, I didn't know you guys felt like that. Alright maybe I was harsh before, I understand where you guys are coming from.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Rooneyboy(m): 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Lmao @ toutish behaviour

Nna, i don give my life to Christ

Behold, old things have..... tongue
Thank God for ur life ooooo, our God is really a miracle working God .
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by tivta(m): 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
fellis:

Is it allowed for your wife to cheat if you don't provide her with enough emotional satisfaction?
. We all know a woman can never be satisfied so that's out of the question. Unless she tells me and ignore her then she has no biz cheating. What this woman did was just to selfish.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Kachisbarbie: truetalk, maybe the starvation block im brain...you know it happens? Lmao. I no even wan enter the guy matter bc I will insult his career grin. Make I just shun am
No be small insult wey fr rain frm ya mouth.. Iron lady... L OL
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
sevule:

I completely disagree with you. While sex may not be oxygen it sure is a VITAL component of marriage, period! Obviously for the man to have kept an excel sheet his wife had been giving inane excuses for not having sex for quite some time.

And the wife's excuses for sex are so ridiculous that I feel for her poor husband. Yes we can argue that men and women have different sex drives but having sex only twice a month?? shocked shocked No wonder the man is not picking up her calls. And we all seem to forget that both the man and wife are only 26 years old and not 70 years old!! This is their sexual prime.

The wife's actions are COMPLETELY inexcusable, end of story!!!
The husband is bad in bed jor, no woman that has satisfactory sex with her husband will want sex only twice a month!!! And you better contain your indignation before you give yourself an aneurysm.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by JEITO: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
I will recommend this guy( even though he is not a Nigerian) to President GEJ or the president of his country, for the post of accountant general of the federation.

I mean the guy so apt and very attentive to detail. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by smajatt(m): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
seedorfg: dicorce is the option, wife na werey an the hsband b asinwin ;Ddicorce is the option, wife na werey an the hsband b asinwin

bro what exactly are you saying here? Is it dicorce,Ddicorce?
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by troy20(m): 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
fellis: @bold, awww, sorry about that, I didn't know you guys felt like that. Alright maybe I was harsh before, I understand where you guys are coming from.
yea we do sweethrt and you know what they say about the d.i.c.k having minds of its own*whispering* its as real as fvck
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
troy20:
yea we do sweethrt and you know what they say about the d.i.c.k having a minds of its own*whispring* its as real as fvck
I don't know whether to laugh or pity you people. After all una gra gra and strong head you still fall helpless when it comes to your libido? Hahahahaha!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by tomiobj(m): 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
ggrin: gringringrinangrysadundecidedlipsrsealedcheesy
I no fit laff o cheesycheesycheesycheesygringringringrin
Yeee ma intestine don dy run commot for ma belle ohcrycrycry

Wowshockedshockedshockedshocked
FTC
Dancing to davido by skelewu grin

\(-_-)/ \(~_~)/

All the girls them dey dance galala
But this new dance don cause casala
For this dance you no need shakara
Oya whine your hips like a this
Like a that
Like a this
Like a that
To your right
To the front
And your yansh to the back
Skelewu
Skelewu
Skelewu
Skelewu…ske le le le le
Skelewu
Skelewu
Skelewu
Skelewu…ske le le le le
\(o_o)/ \(0_0)/
. You get tyn to type lyrics
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by jericco1(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
I wanted to see them all
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by blessedweapon(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
WTF is wrong wit her Who she dey keep am for?............Abi she wan use her tin sew cloth?
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by seguntheblogger: 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
Protect Yourself from Online Money Scams?Check If the Company is Legal or Not?

https://www.nairaland.com/1822924/protect-yourself-online-money-scams
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by PAnaceA7(m): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
Na to divorce sure pass abi wetin d man dey wait for
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
why is he angry with her. From my analysis, the subject likes having sex once in 15 days. If you draw the graph, you will also see that it is an oscillating pattern.

Please. hold on. i want to calculate the Chi square

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
[quote
author=MrRhymes101]hahahahahahaha but do u need to ask ur wife? just
start smooching and others will follow jor
[/quote]

My tots exactly...

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Oahray: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
Lwkm! This is the funniest thread I've seen in a long time.

She even calls him, bitter, hateful and immature. Imagine! She's either getting it somewhere or she's very very self-centred. At just 26, I think it's the former. Why not show him how to make her enjoy it if he's bad in bed?

May we never marry beautiful pieces of frigid holy logs for wives.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by 4lorunsho(m): 7:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
lawanson44: When a woman offends a man and he endures and swallows it...[size=18pt]HE IS A MAN[/size]

When it becomes too much for him to bear and he reacts and lets his emotions out...[size=18pt]HE IS IMMATURE AND CHILDISH!!![/size]

WOMEN: WOE UNTO MEN since time immemorial
ode what are u saying ; are u sure he didn't tell his friend and he had to put it up here
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Rogers210(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Exponental: People say "all married men cheat". Though, it may not be all but majority. Why?....same reason as d woman in question!
Married women should pls see sex as a MAJOR in marriage n play along.
Show me a man who has a wife who loves sex (or oliver twist) n still cheat on d wife, n I will bow for his libido!
what an unarguable truth!
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Cusan: 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
All comments in support of the man is well taken. The truth cannot be compromised.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Drone007: 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=50calibre]A man decided to let his wife know that he was unsatisfied with their relationship – by sending her a spreadsheet detailing all the excuses she gave for not having sex with him.
In a post on the sub-Reddit /r/Relationships, a 26-year-old woman revealed that as she was driving to the airport for a 10-day business trip, her husband (also 26) sent her an email containing the offending spreadsheet.

I open it up, and it’s a sarcastic diatribe basically saying he won’t miss me for the 10 days I’m gone. Attached is a SPREADSHEET of all the times he has tried to initiate sex since 1 June, with a column for my “excuses”, using verbatim quotes of why I didn’t feel like having sex at that very moment.
“This is a side of him I have never seen before,” she added.“Bitter, immature, full of hatred.”

Total dis-connect here!
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by shegxi(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
4lorunsho: ode what are u saying ; are u sure he didn't tell his friend and he had to put it up here
sori bro, u are d real didinrin here.........from d story it shld be obvious it was d wife that gave d story to d media and nt d man as insinuated by u.....peace man.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by ggrin(f): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
tomiobj: . You get tyn to type lyrics
copy n pastewink
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by sage2(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
My babe has been misbehaving lately. I'm building an automated logging system to log all her excuses. I'm leveraging a java opensource logging framework called log4j. It promises to be a robust enterprise marital logging system(EMLS). Cloud based subscription service will also be available for the masses.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by shegxi(m): 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
there is clearly a lack of communication between the couple, dats obvious.
see silly excuses grin grin grin grin grin ;Dchineke!!!
d wife don rily show d guy pepper for him to go dis route........odikwa egwu.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Oahray: 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
nnekamezor: well.... Yeah ur rite, d lady fall hands wella but d hubby's action was childish abeg....there re better ways to go abt it .... Jst saying sha
and how do you know he didn't try those 'better ways' before resorting to this out of frustration? Stop being so presumptuous. You don't have all the details.

Does a woman who makes up all those whack excuses sound like someone that can be reasoned with?
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
She obviously hates sex......
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by 4lorunsho(m): 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
shegxi: sori bro, u are d real didinrin here.........from d story it shld be obvious it was d wife that gave d story to d media and nt d man as insinuated by u.....peace man.
adaripon ; even if they had to post here ; should they not seek advice " na people like u dey die in silence and has a bad intention to do
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by martolux(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
not funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating / Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex / "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.