Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,849 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex (55580 Views)

Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex / She Denied To Have Ever Loved Me....my True Life Story / My Best Buddy's Girlfriend Refuses Him Sex, The Following Is What Transpired . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by shegxi(m): 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
rozzay: . No o I no hoard again. As soon as I read dis story I call am sharply we've rescheduled asap. I don't want to b d guilty party o
good for u grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by DukeNija(m): 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
fellis:

No mind am.

SO so sex naim in dey think, like say na oxygen wey im need to survive.

I don't get why some people are so disgustingly obsessed with sex, to the point that it impairs their reasoning and they start doing immature shit_ like drawing up stupid_ meaningless flowcharts.

Pls don't get Married with this mentality before you kill someone with Konjiditis.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
abdulahi001:

But why do u guys do like dat, I av 1 as wife, stories everytime
. My own is not everytime o. We do dat maybe wen annoyed. Deres always a reason sha ask ur wife her reason nd try to solve it. Don't put it in corel draw ooo. Eeehen!
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Izzyizzie(m): 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
See as d sheet long, na errtym d man wan dy av 5ex abi hin no dy find rest 4 himsef.... Ds lyf sha, tho d woman sef no do gud.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Mcowubaba: 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
I don't care, If she likes she canhe go tire but as for me i will always empty my tank daily. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/quote] norseman...vickings(@signature) dont masturbate!!!.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by DukeNija(m): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
nnekamezor: well.... Yeah ur rite, d lady fall hands wella but d hubby's action was childish abeg....there re better ways to go abt it .... Jst saying sha

His actions can only be childish to an inconsiderate and insensitive wife. He must have discussed and complained, obviously his wife didn't care, hence this drastic move to make d woman see how ridiculous her excuses have been. And once again she didn't care. She is obviously not ready to be Married.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by dljbd1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
herald9: I don't find this funny
Ceasar1:
I know. We are all laughing at the OP.

grin grin grin
herald9:
Ohgrin grin grin
Then its really funny grin
Lolz... Epic! grin
Made my day.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by shegxi(m): 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
sinceden2: Meeen but why do our women behave in such manner, I also thought am in this alone too, my wife..... Always saying she doesn't like to be touch, that it iritates her, she doesn't like kissing and she is not the sex type. Pls tell me what is remaining. I travelled some time ago for like 3weeks upon return I made all arrangement to make our meeting sexy and romantic, for me to go into the bathroom and be back I met her already snoring away. And wen I confronted her the next she told me she really meant to make me happy but was surprised she slept off too.

After this sad scenerio she was checking through my chat and saw my chat with another babe , sincerely nothing even really freaky about the chat ooo but she sensed the babe like me. Meeeeen see protest, see talk, see revolt.

I now said what the revolt for? This is the man u don't like his touch, his kiss and sex, why not allow him. Honestly am loosing it. I feel I can't continue to be faithful.I keep asking myself can I go on like dis without sex, dis is just 3 year into the marriage.

Diaris God ooo
it is well bro......
have u tried to have a heart to heart talk wit ur wife to express hw u feel.........one thing i have come to realise is dat we complain to all oda people other than d person concerned about our issues and dat doesn't solves anyting. if anyting, dat will leave u more pissed.
remeber, d grass always seem greener on d oda side until u rili get close.......be strong bro.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Solozzo(m): 10:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
fellis: @bold, awww, sorry about that, I didn't know you guys felt like that. Alright maybe I was harsh before, I understand where you guys are coming from.

The fact is that sex is associated with pleasure and is driven by desire induced by dopamine( a brain chemical that drives addiction to drugs or certain behaviours) and testestrone that induces arousal. The more sex u have, the higher the drive. Sex can be controlled, and the more u control it the better you can stay without it. Many men engage in sex to show love for their wives as well, and not just for pleasure alone

3 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by uglyogre(f): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
Men are big fools. Sex is all they know. Idiotas!
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Tex42(m): 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
MrRhymes101: hahahahahahaha but do u need to ask ur wife? just start smooching and others will follow jor
And while u are at it,she'll be like;'what do u think u are doing horney?!,and then the complains starts rolling;need some rest,rili tired + i wanna sleep + i have to be up early and prepare for work + bla+ bla +bla...if na u be the man watin u go do,force her(rape)?

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Originakalokalo(m): 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
uglyogre: Men are big fools. Sex is all they know. Idiotas!

this is comin from a sane human being......''men are'' u mean all men?....not all are in this category.....''big fools''.....arguments shuld be devoid of insults....it is called civility...

However, eventho dat statement is baseless and lack humane characterictics, it is yor opinion...

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by ogashman(m): 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
Na wa o.shey...she want make her husband dey write 'formal letter' give her wen ever him wan 'chaw'?
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by sinceden2: 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
shegxi: it is well bro......
have u tried to have a heart to heart talk wit ur wife to express hw u feel.........one thing i have come to realise is dat we complain to all oda people other than d person concerned about our issues and dat doesn't solves anyting. if anyting, dat will leave u more pissed.
remeber, d grass always seem greener on d oda side until u rili get close.......be strong bro.

Thanks Bro we have have had talksss but promise to change is all I get. Thanks for your warmth advise I will keep trying. I always have the feeling cheating or divorce is not the best option @least for the sake of my son
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by drealnamdy(m): 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
What Nonsense!!! angry what kind of woman will do dis to me...I will violently kick her out of my houz....bring in another woman to replace her..send a memo to her people and move on with my life...what rubbish!! I dnt think I can stand dat...the man even stl had to time and patince to make a spreadsheet for all her bullsh#t excuses in marriage Again ooo....kai noooo dis is fckin not what I can fanthom....will pour a very cold water on her while she's sleeping instead of anticipating how erotc d night will be... angry
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Tex42(m): 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
what does an ogre know about human feelings,an ugly ogre at that.bet u never had a partner in ur ogre dongeon,cos i u did,u'd have the slightest idea of what we humans are talking about. thread is for humans orge!

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by uglyogre(f): 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
Originakalokalo:

this is comin from a sane human being......''men are'' u mean all men?....not all are in this category.....''big fools''.....arguments shuld be devoid of insults....it is called civility...

However, eventho dat statement is baseless and lack humane characterictics, it is yor opinion...
All men are big fools! All they know is sex, idiotas
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by uglyogre(f): 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tex42: what does an ogre know about human feelings,an ugly ogre at that.bet u never had a partner in ur ogre dongeon,cos i u did,u'd had the slightest idea of what we humans are talking about. thread is for humans orge!
woever, it doesn't change the fact that men are fools, sex addicts and idiotas
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by bamite(m): 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
4lorunsho: adaripon ; even if they had to post here ; should they not seek advice " na people like u dey die in silence and has a bad intention to do
dis guy..u're either very daft or had a very poor education
learn to assimilate nd tk corrections as at when due
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by bamite(m): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
uglyogre:
woever, it doesn't change the fact that men are fools, sex addicts and idiotas
hmm
effects of bad parenting
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
uglyogre:
woever, it doesn't change the fact that my dad and brothers are fools, sex addicts and idiotas

Okay...
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
uglyogre: My father and brothers are big fools. Sex is all they know. Idiotas!

I give up!

3 Likes

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by shegxi(m): 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
uglyogre:
All men are big fools! All they know is sex, idiotas
hi uglyogre....
quick one, we are well aware dat d country hard and is frustrating......dn't take it out on d men
we are all hoping it gets beta....i will put u in my prayers, cheers grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by uglyogre(f): 10:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
bamite: hmm
effects of bad parenting
and? bet you think you made sense*dashes him 1like* now u can relax behind ur keypad
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Truckpusher(m): 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
This is what you get when you give these weaker vessels too much freedom........she is lucky this white assswipe didn't murder her and feign insanity due to sexual disorder borne out of sex starvation, of course in the God's own country every behavior has a sickness attached to it........try am here ,the next morning na the full family go accuse you of infidelity including your mama and papa. tongue
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Solozzo(m): 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2014

It's what brings children into the world. It's what marriage, Inlaws is about. That is why parents are together to look after children. No sex, no marriage, no children, no parenthood. No love. No humanity

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by uglyogre(f): 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
shegxi: hi uglyogre....
quick one, we are well aware dat d country hard and is frustrating......dn't take it out on d men
we are all hoping it gets beta....i will put u in my prayers, cheers grin grin grin grin grin
huh? Now they re all after me.Goodness save me
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by shegxi(m): 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
bamite: dis guy..u're either very daft or had a very poor education
learn to assimilate nd tk corrections as at when due
bros, free dat punk, didn't u noticed dat i purposely ignored him....so he doesn't drag me down to his level. he was quick to call someone ode without realising his own folly.
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by tessiko: 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
This man tried for this woman if na some men they will not ask her again for years but still get some babes outside that will be satisfying them. Food for thought for women. But think of it to some men the reverse is the case, I dont kw if am right to this?
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by bamite(m): 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
drealnamdy: What Nonsense!!! angry what kind of woman will do dis to me...I will violently kick her out of my houz....bring in another woman to replace her..send a memo to her people and move on with my life...what rubbish!! I dnt think I can stand dat...the man even stl had to time and patince to make a spreadsheet for all her bullsh#t excuses in marriage Again ooo....kai noooo dis is fckin not what I can fanthom....will pour a very cold water on her while she's sleeping instead of anticipating how erotc d night will be... angry
haba bros
take it easy man
he's probably her boy toy nd dats y she has d nerves 2pull sh#ts lyk dat

1 Like

Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 21, 2014
DukeNija:

His actions can only be childish to an inconsiderate and insensitive wife. He must have discussed and complained, obviously his wife didn't care, hence this drastic move to make d woman see how ridiculous her excuses have been. And once again she didn't care. She is obviously not ready to be Married.
okay.... I get ur point
Re: Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex by bamite(m): 11:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
uglyogre:
i'm a dumb wh.o.re and a drug addict who cant live a second of my lyf without a c.o.ck in my a.s$
pls what do i do?
take ur lyf as soon as possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex / Lady Leaves Tap Open, Gets Her Boyfriend’s House Flooded For Cheating / "Wear Your Shirt Back" - Lady Advises Lady Who Tries To Entice Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.