Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) (39451 Views)

Charlyboy Spotted Controlling Traffic In Lagos (photos) / Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police / David Mark's Daughter Anne Weds Emmanuel Egwa In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by omanifrank(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-EKKBvDvCBuE/U8yxUeYWUvI/AAAAAAABDvA/MTOZ-ecb69U/s1600/Police+IG+Abubakar+on+traffic+duty.jpg[/img]

The Inspector-General of police, MD Abubakar, dressed in traffic police uniform and controlling traffic at the busy Ministry of Finance junction, Central Area, Abuja. Well done Oga, that's leadership by example...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-5adEsSovQvc/U8zH_3ZLY4I/AAAAAAABDyA/zkG8UpoMPlY/s1600/Police+IG+Abubakar+on+traffic+duty+1.jpg[/img]

http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=4349

43 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by cbrass(m): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2014
Stupidity at its highest order, laddened with utmost cluelessness, I can see a traffic light behind him, what's that for Who knows maybe its moribund and not one willing to fix it

30 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by costandi(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
Abuja, City of the finest CARS!!! wink wink wink

14 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Creamish(f): 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
cbrass: Stupidity at its highest order, laddened with utmost cluelessness, I can see a traffic light behind him, what's that for

It dosnt work all the time...Dont b too quick to dish out insults when someone is rily trying to make a difference. I pass that area alot & as at yesterday, it wasnt functional. undecided

104 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
publicity stunt! it doesn't dismiss the fact that the Nigerian police force is the most corrupt institution in the country.
I swear if the cameras are not there, this man will be collecting money from bus and keke drivers.
no matter the salary of a nigerian policeman, the N20 & N50 roger dey sweet dem like ice-cream cheesy

97 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by iamSi(m): 12:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
LOL , am sorry but Mr. Seun ... Please there should be a Psychiatric Forum ... Where are these people coming from? Gosh!!! ...
cbrass: Stupidity at its highest order, laddened with utmost cluelessness, I can see a traffic light behind him, what's that for

21 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
The traffic light might not have been working at time.

3 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
Photoshop

13 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
Make we clap for him? No be his fellow men dey do am? Abi they get four heads? Mtcheew . High time they get off that high seat of theirs and get some excercise.

8 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by cbrass(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
Danhumprey: The traffic light might not have been working at time.

I doubt if it still works sef,

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by cbrass(m): 1:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
Creamish:

It dosnt work all the time...Dont b too quick to dish out insults when someone is rily trying to make a difference. I pass that area alot & as at yesterday, it wasnt functional. undecided

Why wasn't or shouldn't it be functional, stop giving excuse here for complete cluelessness of this people

6 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by 9jahubcom(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
Airforce1: Photoshop
u nid to wear eyeglass to see d pics well

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by shadrach77: 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
Publicity stunt! 2015 tinz! Very soon you will see "Vote MD Abubakar for president!" angry angry angry

12 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Creamish(f): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
cbrass:

Why wasn't or shouldn't it be functional, stop giving excuse here for complete cluelessness of this people

Regardless of the reason for its malfunction, Someone took up the responsibility to maintain sanity. Uv forgotten ur from a country where so many things dont work. Put that in perspective when u make ur points.

10 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by psychologist(m): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Sambisa forest needs you more

Btwn if all npf men can dress and look good like this.... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Babyboy1986(m): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hmmmm, Stupidity at its highest order, Na notice me him dey do. Who care.. smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by momodub: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
why is the traffic light not working
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
see as he stand angry angry cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by joseph1832(m): 4:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
Leadership by example. Charity will always start in your dormain.

3 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Eye service

2 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Smartsyn(m): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
publicity stunt..

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Oga dey demo... smiley

He's showing them how to do it right.

4 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by omenpetrol: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Near ministry of finance

6 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by datguru: 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
For him mind ooo Mtcheew.......

An Ethiopian can not change his color
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by babatawa(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
lies....
boko need shoot you angryOP
first of all thats not traffic uniform ... its yellow
secondly tha pic shows him stoppin traffic cumin from adjacent direction
buh na the ones wey dey him back dey halt...
niqqa why undecided undecided undecided
by tha way i jes remember when michael jackson sef
been con control traffic for Leventis Roundabout kaduna

16 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
Scyllapatron: publicity stunt! it doesn't dismiss the fact that the Nigerian police force is the most corrupt institution in the country.
I swear if the cameras are not there, this man will be collecting money from bus and keke drivers.
no matter the salary of a nigerian policeman, the N20 & N50 roger dey sweet dem like ice-cream cheesy

One day, we will see Oga Jona driving a Danfo in Lagos just to drive home a point. Useless publicity stunts these mofons pull

8 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by opisco01(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
People and their stupid comments, u wonder if they thik at all b4 posting.

6 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Babyboy1986(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
Abeg make you ask them ooo..
momodub: why is the traffic light not working
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by xtervaganza(m): 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
This males no sense at all

If he had done his job properly there would be specially trained traffic on that spot who would control the traffic much much better than him.

Just another baseless cheap point scoring tactics

3 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by soulglo: 4:17pm On Jul 21, 2014

It's Nigeria. Just because the lights work does not mean people obey it. I'm just thinking that this man has to have more important things to do.

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by 3kay945(m): 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Don't know why am not buying the stunt undecided

Could he pls add azonto steps to itit cool

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by kaima1984(f): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
clueless ppl always call ppl clueless y?u are d stupid 1 here#idiot#

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Chidinma's Fans Attack Her On Insta For Wrongly Saying Vice Governor / We Met On Twitter - Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wife / Femi Adebayo Rants As He Was Mobbed By Fans While On Top Of A Bike In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.