Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? (42246 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by faithugo64(f): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ladies what would you do if a guy kisses you without your consent

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Tallesty1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
Greet your nebor with a holy kiss jaree, which one be consent??

But seriously it is assault depending on the type of kiss sha, if a guy starts to french kiss you without your permission then tell him to stop, you are free to start kneeing him in the balls without his permission if he refuses to stop.

But if nah sharp-sharp kiss like the one we call stolen kiss then free the guy, that is how most of us got our first kiss.

41 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by fnep2smooth(m): 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
faithugo64: Ladies what would you do if a guy kisses you without your consent
mtn don dash you free 10 mb abi, all this senseless thread you keep creating anyhow...like say this NAIRALAND don turn to whatsapp for your eye.. abi?

162 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
M sorry plz,don't grab the way consent ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ used in this context.do they have to ask us before kissing us??it's passion dear or maybe U̶̲̥̅̊ can explain what U̶̲̥̅̊ mean by consent in the above context...but bck to Ūя̲̅ question,if i have the same passion,i will kiss back A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̅ if i ont,i ll break it.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by purplesummer(f): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
Hot slaps!
No time.

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by faithugo64(f): 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
fnep2smooth:
mtn don dash you free 10 mb abi, all this senseless thread you keep creating anyhow...like say this NAIRALAND don turn to whatsapp for your eye.. abi?
thank you sir!my senseless thread made front page unlike your sensible threads!

49 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
fnep2smooth:
seriously

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by fnep2smooth(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
missyhorlah: seriously
yeah whats so special about it.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
No guy can just come and kiss me. There must have been a thing going on between us for him to try it. Say, there'd been a unspoken chemistry between us for him to suddenly initiate that.
My cent!

Disclaimer: I haven't kissed before o
Waiting for the right man and time tongue

16 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Tallesty1: Greet your nebor with a holy kiss jaree, which one be consent??

From which passage biko ?..

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez: No guy can just come and kiss me. There must have been a thing going on between us for him to try it. Say, there'd been a unspoken chemistry between us for him to suddenly initiate that.
My cent!

Liar Muhammed's wife..

38 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by stinggy(m): 12:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
purplesummer: Hot slaps!
No time.
too harsh angry
*kisses her*

watchu gon' do grin

30 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Caseless: 12:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
No time.
u wont even dare. *drags her close and kisses her to stupor*
wetin u wan do now?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by onstelly(f): 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
fnep2smooth:
Hehehehe
OP I will return d kiss if I like the guy and he is cute but if I don't like him I will give him a hot SLAP

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
fnep2smooth:
yeah whats so special about it.
ask her please not me grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by purplesummer(f): 12:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
stinggy:
too harsh angry
*kisses her*

watchu gon' do grin
caseless: u wont even dare. *drags her close and kisses her to stupor*
wetin u wan do now?

embarassed embarassed

Lmao@ kisses her to stupor

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by stinggy(m): 1:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
onstelly:
Hehehehe
OP I will return d kiss if I like the guy and he is cute but if I don't like him I will give him a hot SLAP
if it is me, would you take off your clothes
wink

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
okparaugo:

Liar Muhammed's wife..
Exactly the kinda reaction I expected

Meanwhile, I have nothing to prove to you sir embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
caseless: u wont even dare. *drags her close and kisses her to stupor*
wetin u wan do now?

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Caseless: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
purplesummer:

embarassed embarassed

Lmao@ kisses her to stupor

u wan try my kissing prowess? grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by bokoslayer: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez: No guy can just come and kiss me. There must have been a thing going on between us for him to try it. Say, there'd been a unspoken chemistry between us for him to suddenly initiate that.
My cent!

*Coughs*....*coughs again*....Missy, you can lie o shocked grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez:
Exactly the kinda reaction I expected

Meanwhile, I have nothing to prove to you sir embarassed

What did you say again ?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Tallesty1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
okparaugo:

From which passage biko ?..
1 Corinthians 16:20 "All the brethren greet you. Greet one another with a holy kiss."
Romans 16:16 "Greet one another with a holy kiss. All the churches of Christ greet you."

Need some more??

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by stinggy(m): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez:

shocked shocked

no try my guy ooo
shld he prove himself to u?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
No time.
I smell lies...
grin

*kisses xtarxhyne without her consent* grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
grincheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
stinggy:

no try my guy ooo
shld he prove himself to u?

No sir!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by stinggy(m): 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez:

No sir!
u nor even get mmind.
caseless com kiss ds geh for me abeg, I don pin her dwn

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by onstelly(f): 1:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
stinggy:
if it is me, would you take off your clothes
wink
Why will I do that

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by faithugo64(f): 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nairaland ladies can slap oooo. Men are in trouble oo

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Caseless: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
stinggy:
u nor even get mmind.
caseless com kiss ds geh for me abeg, I don pin her dwn
*warms up, runs back and forth...and jump at purplesummer oily lips and scoop with kisses*

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
frankben: I smell lies...
grin

*kisses xtarxhyne without her consent* grin
Slaps im

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today / Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.