Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? (42244 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by lilmax(m): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
Nairaland chicks,lying since 2006

Give them justin timberlake,justin bieber,jason derulo,trey songz if them go slap them
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by MadCow1: 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
All these girls wey dey form G.I Jane with slap.. grin

Even the Bible says in the book of 1 Samuel 15:22; Obedience is better than sacrifice. grin

You better be careful who you slap before you turn sacrifice o!! grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by pendusky(m): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
okparaugo:

From which passage biko ?..

1 Thessalonians 5:26
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
dese nl girls b forming dey'll slap d guy if kissed without consent, bt in actual senae dey cant do shiiiiit dey'll jst melt by jst d kissin alone
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by stinggy(m): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
onstelly:
Nah not interested again
you must oo angry

btw, this useless thread made FP
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by rudepen(m): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
purplesummer: Hot slaps!
No time.
shuu!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by blesszzy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
No time.

see ur mouth lyk hot slap
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Orikinla(m): 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
SLAP THE MONKEY! angry
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by onstelly(f): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
stinggy:
you must oo angry
btw, this useless thread made FP
Hmmm ok
Lol @ made front page u haven't seen anytin yet
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Kunleskey(m): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
softsparkyy:
I will give him a dirty slap without his consent.
then i will kiss you back without your consent if it's me...
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Akalia(m): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
No time.
lol, 'Hot slaps', 'No time'. But e easy for mouth.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Kunleskey(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
Chai! Chai! It's not fair oo, all of u want to give the guy hot slap why? can't you kiss him back without his consent.but come to think of it if the guy is cute na straight kiss you go return back to the guy ..na lie?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by bidexmat(m): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
faithugo64: Ladies what would you do if a guy kisses you without your consent
babe talk true! U r still imaginin hw breathtaking the kiss was. I don mark ur face. N I go kiss my Own too. U com dey ask us weda u Bleep up as u kiss am back or na beta tin u do. Singing psquare#e get as e dey do u*
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by piroskey94(m): 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
lilmax: Nairaland chicks,lying since 2006

Give them justin timberlake,justin bieber,jason derulo,trey songz if them go slap them
hahahaha! those guyz u mention go regret am o cos na rape go get them. lol
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by maysimsimple(m): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
purplesummer:

Dem no dey try am for where i dey nau tongue

This lip am seeing, will love to b kissed with her consent. I guess u're good kisser. I will bet 1mil$ for that!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by MadCow1: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
If to say Virgin Mary slap Angel, she no for be Jesus Mama o! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by chaberry(m): 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez: No guy can just come and kiss me. There must have been a thing going on between us for him to try it. Say, there'd been a unspoken chemistry between us for him to suddenly initiate that.
My cent!

Disclaimer: I haven't kissed before o
Waiting for the right man and time tongue
I can break the jinx
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by mdee1(m): 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2014
These guys make una no go kiss girl wey. just finish blowjobb o lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
purplesummer:

Sorry IrishKez, I honestly mistook you for a guy.
But how could you call that jealousy? I'm surprised really
It's ok
Sorry for my outburst
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
caseless: whr ar u goin?
Am here tongue
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by tivta(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Guys here is a little advice. The girls who said they would slap the guy have the tendency to become violent in future. Why slap when you can push him away?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ishsoph: I will be surprised if Caseless is missing here
Kissing and squizing is his specialtycheesy

IrishKez how your weekend?
cheesy

My weekend was awesome sir
Thanks!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
maysimsimple:

Yes, u're beautiful n ur lips look kissable without u authorising it
Do u mind?
Thanks!

I mind though cool
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
chaberry: I can break the jinx
No thanks
embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by purplesummer(f): 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez:
It's ok
Sorry for my outburst

It's alright. Thanks
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
frankben: *drags her back and kisses her intensely*
Lolz

I your dimple cool
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by sexzskil(f): 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Me do not need kiss, my wet pvssy needs fvckin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by maysimsimple(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez:
Thanks!

I mind though cool

Just kidding, hope u all having great day.
D weather is sunny here in d big black city.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by vikstandon(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez: No guy can just come and kiss me. There must have been a thing going on between us for him to try it. Say, there'd been a unspoken chemistry between us for him to suddenly initiate that.
My cent!

Disclaimer: I haven't kissed before o
Waiting for the right man and time tongue

does that mean u've neva had a guy in ur life... Or should I take it to mean their mouth was....
I could be the right guy u've been waiting for.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
maysimsimple:

Just kidding, hope u all having great day.
D weather is sunny here in d big black city.
I know you are

Where's that?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by maysimsimple(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez:
I know you are

Where's that?

IB city n u, where re u reporting from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Respect A Man With Beard More Than Others? / 22years Got Married To 68 Yo Lady Today / Nigerian Man Excited As He Celebrates His Breakup With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.