Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score (82902 Views)

Keystone Bank Recruiting For Team Member, Solution Delivery & Website Management / Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary / Keystone Bank Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Bukaade: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2020
Deleted
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by koladami: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
Has anyone been invited for interview by keystone bank?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by mosesay: 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2020
Job Title:- Client Services Agent.

Our company:- Regno Development Limited is registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission with Technical Partner in UAE and European Union to carry out the business of Real Estate and Power Generation, Waste Management.

Project Details:- Interconnectivity of about 8000 Hospitals across the country with hybrid Portal Solution with Digital Electronic System.

Jon Description.
Introduce the Application Portal and the Digital Electronics to hospitals in your state of location.
Update Customer database and management.
Serve as Liaison Officer to correspond and Sign up Hospital for the application and install the application in customers Premises.
Provide user friendly support for Hospitals in your domain.

Qualification:-
OND/HND or B,Sc with High level knowledge of computer and internet.
Knowledge of office Suites-PowerPoint, Excel and MS word is compulsory.
Ability to introduce New IT Product to hospitals systems
Candidate must be able to work from home with a sound laptop with Internet.

Remuneration:- Remuneration is based on commission and the minimum commission is 100.000N in a month depends on how you are able to capture your network of Hospitals for the introduction of the Application.

Location:- We require 1 candidate each from 36 state of the federation.
Age:- The Age Limit for this service is minimum of 32 Male/Female

Application should be forward to career.nigeria@regno.org.ng or http://greenmouseonline.com/regon/ with Client Services Agent/State Name as he subject of your application.

Goodluck
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Sherigal: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2020
Good day, please I sent my Cv to keystone career page and I am scheduled for CBT test with them. Any one with past questions, I'll be most grateful. Thanks
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by koladami: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
Please who did interview with keystone Bank this month?
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
koladami:
Please who did interview with keystone Bank this month?
When did you interview?
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Ourown(m): 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
Sherigal:
Good day, please I sent my Cv to keystone career page and I am scheduled for CBT test with them. Any one with past questions, I'll be most grateful. Thanks

How did you apply please? I can't find a place to attach CV on their career page.
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Abeekeh(f): 10:51am On Sep 29, 2020
Hello please I need Keystone CBT past questions, kindly send to takinola18@gmail.com, thank you
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Dblaiz(f): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
While preparing for Keystone aptitude test, i stumbled on this link and it was really helpful.
https://myjobtests.com/test/keystone-job-aptitude-test-past-questions-answers-ebook-online/
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Dblaiz(f): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
While preparing for Keystone Bank aptitude test, i stumbled on this link and it was really helpful...
https://myjobtests.com/test/keystone-job-aptitude-test-past-questions-answers-ebook-online/
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Dblaiz(f): 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
I stumbled on this site some years ago while preparing for Keystone Bank aptitude test and it was really helpful
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Dblaiz(f): 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
I stumbled on this site some years ago while preparing for Keystone Bank aptitude test and it was really helpful
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Teenzy(f): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
please
Thojan:
Please help me send it to my email address thedewunmi@gmail.com.Thank you and God bless you
..please kindly help me send the Cbt past questions to my email address pweetydipsy@gmail.com.Thank you very much.
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Oyeakins: 11:02am On Dec 19, 2020
Teenzy:
please..please kindly help me send the Cbt past questions to my email address pweetydipsy@gmail.com.Thank you very much.

Please how did you apply
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Pamoramo(m): 12:01am On Jun 14, 2021
Hello, is there any one that has done the keystone bank test this year 2021, passed and is awaiting invite for interview. If yes please send me a mail on demolaadeosun@gmail.com. I did the test in March and still awaiting update, it will be nice to have other people to share information with.

Thanks.
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Yuceeken: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
Pamorano how was the test like?was it difficult?if u have any past question you used to study please let me know.
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Yuceeken: 11:58am On Aug 23, 2021
Jeresa please send me the keystone past questions to my email or anyone who has it please forward it to my mail.thanks. yuceeken@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Pamoramo(m): 11:59am On Aug 27, 2021
Yuceeken:
Pamorano how was the test like?was it difficult?if u have any past question you used to study please let me know.

the test was ok in a way, 40 questions in total for 30mins. 10 banking questions, 10 verbal, 10 numerical & 10 quantitative questions, the banking question was the easiest but the verbal was a bit tricky for me, for the numeric section alot of graph questions were asked so you will need to study that and know how to get percentage increase and decrease plus pie chart & ratio questions.

The past question is a bit bulky and they do not repeat questions from the past question i have so its best to just study the AOC i stated above.

Good Luck. wink
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Mhzhorlaitan: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
Yuceeken:
Jeresa please send me the keystone past questions to my email or anyone who has it please forward it to my mail.thanks. yuceeken@gmail.com
Study GMAT

1 Like

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Khadylolli(f): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Khadylolli(f): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by OjonugwaZeey: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2022
Please I need help.
Anyone that has done the aptitude test for Keystone bank should please share info on what to expect pleaseeee
If possible helpful study questions abeg..I really don't know what to expect..
I will drop my email address and WhatsApp number for any useful info.
My test is scheduled to hold next week in Abuja.
Biko make una help me

atagubazee@gmail.com.
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Snooquay: 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
Please, anyone with Keystone bank group chat link for 2023 entry level should please share
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by MicKaro: 8:46am On Jun 21, 2023
Snooquay:
Please, anyone with Keystone bank group chat link for 2023 entry level should please share
Hey bro, are you going for the interview on Tuesday?
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Olaplentymoney: 1:52am On Jul 27, 2023
I'm for Tuesday as well. Any update on what to expect
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by elibaba11: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
I have a past question that could be of help. If u want dm me ASAP
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by PacNwa: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
MicKaro:

Hey bro, are you going for the interview on Tuesday?
Hello
How did the interview go ?
I’ll like to know the processes of the recruitment, just wrote the test
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by PacNwa: 9:39am On Nov 12, 2023
Shawnalex:

Its nt 65. I got 58.93 and A̶̲̥̅♏ currently in d training school dat started today.
Hello please can you enlighten me on the recruitment process and things to expect from the training school, things to have in mind , I just want to be prepared as I passed the test and I’m awaiting mail for interview.
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by PacNwa: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2023
fydence:
57.14...I got a call for their interview last week thursday too
Hello please can you enlighten me on the recruitment process and things to expect from the training school, things to have in mind , I just want to be prepared as I passed the test and I’m awaiting mail for interview.
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by PacNwa: 7:56am On Nov 13, 2023
rmaubsiau:

Wrote the aptitude test February 6th
4 man panel took place on the 14th of February
MD'S Interview 25th March
Medicals 28th March
Training school 10th April.

That's my journey
Hello
Can you give tips
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by PacNwa: 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2023
Solumtoya:
Scored 62.5. Was invited and started the training school today
Hello
Are there tips you can give
Currently waiting for interview

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

2016/2017 NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship / How To Join The SSS, Customs / Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.