Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Osun Shine Your Eye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Shine Your Eye (1055 Views)

Dele Momodu Undergoes Eye Surgery - Photo / Fake Camouflage: Shine Your Eyes To Be Able To Identify Original Camouflage / Reuben Abati On Fuel Subsidy Removal! - Shine Your Eyes! Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Shine Your Eye by benabbey(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Suddenly we started seeing politician riding okada under world press camera, we started seeing them eating road side pop corn, which we the masses are raised with. But there is no doubt that all this antics will not stand. Osun people should run away when they see the rear light of People destruction party. There ineptitude shows on our federal high ways, lack of electricity in 14 years of their being at the helms of affairs of the governance of this nation. We can count all their achievement in seven years plus at the helms of affairs in Osun state. Osogbo roads were as narrow as ever, darkness reigning on all our high ways as if street light is alien to Osun. They awarded six stadium contract which were never commenced and all the money for mobilization and completion have being paid and shared.

The only road they constructed is filled with pot holes akoda to Osogbo. The only thing they did is pay teachers and civil servant salary and share the rest money. They are here again canvassing for our votes. Are we going to subject ourselves to the broad day robbery of a little few. In four year Aregbesola have employed and trained more than 100,000 youths in community service, he constructed 10 kilometer road in all the 30 local governments, also another 3 kilometer road in all the local governments. He has expanded all major roads in our town. He constructed 100s of ultra modern, well equipped primary and secondary schools. He give one meal per day with one egg in all our primary school thereby increasing the production consumption of children and indirectly engaging poultry farmers. All his road are with concrete drainage

We should not forget that any vote for Omi-sore is vote for anarchy for he is the prime suspect of the murder of an illustrious son of yoruba land the Cesero of Esa Oke Chief Bola Ige. Also a vote for Omi-sore is a vote for genocide. Omi-sore financed the war between Modakeke and Ife people with millions of his own fund and going to Europe and America to shore up money to financed the war though we latter learnt that he swindled and misappropriate the fund for his own benefit. The present relative peace being enjoyed in the state will be lost if this crooked are allowed to take over the reign of governance in the state. Being the chief security officer he will have power to wipe Modakeke people with state backing from the face of the earth God forbid. Remeber state with war left to die by the center, they will even use the opportunity to plunge our nation into debit, in the name of financing a war, remember a billion dollar loan to fight boko haram with a lot of intrest (shoring money for 2015 election)

The Osun people must not be intimidated, they have done it before, PDP could not match Aregbesola in the presidential vote they only loose in Osun state let us replicate it, despite all violent unleashed Omi-sore could not win senate sit in Ife/Ijesha senatorial seat. Let us do it again. With ministry of police affair and defense in the south west it part of their antic to recapture the southwest. What they can not do in the Sambisa forest to rescue innocent girls is what they deployed in Ekiti, let us rise up and tell them that soldiers are no treat to us they should be subservient to civil authority and their salary are paid from tax payers money.

Let us not fall for the theory of stomach infrastructure, If you sell your voters card as many did in ekiti for 50,000. will that tar the way to your house let us show that we are omoluabi. We are men of honour and we will never sell our conscience.
Re: Osun Shine Your Eye by aljharem(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
We have shone our eyes and we have chosen. Omisore is our man !

Aregbesola is a rascal for his ikoyi boss.

Thank you and you are welcome. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Osun Shine Your Eye by kingingkinging: 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Thank you OP.

I believe every reasonable person, sentiments of religion and ethnicity apart, will pick Aregbesola 100 times over Omisore.

If merit is allowed, it will be a landslide success for Aregbesola but...... the way our people chickened out in Ekiti and cast a rebellious vote against Fayemi was frightening and inconceivable.

Aregbesola all the way.
Re: Osun Shine Your Eye by akoraye(m): 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
so this is how low your reasoning is? aljharem:
We have shone our eyes and we have chosen. Omisore is our man !

Aregbesola is a rascal for his ikoyi boss.

Thank you and you are welcome. smiley
Re: Osun Shine Your Eye by Bash92(m): 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
benabbey:
They awarded six stadium contract which were never commenced and all the money for mobilization and completion have being paid and shared.
In four year Aregbesola have employed and trained more than 100,000 youths in community service, he constructed 10 kilometer road in all the 30 local governments, also another 3 kilometer road in all the local governments. He has expanded all major roads in our town. He constructed 100s of ultra modern, well equipped primary and secondary schools. He give one meal per day with one egg in all our primary school thereby increasing the production consumption of children and indirectly engaging poultry farmers. All his road are with concrete drainage
This is all aregbe could do in 4 years abi some of it ? 1)True, Oyinlola awarded the contract for the 6 stadium but Aregbesola cancelled all the contract for the 6 stadium before work could begin on it except the one in osogbo. Where is the money set aside for the stadium? Ask your paymaster Aregbe not Oyinlola. 2)Where are the 100,000 youth Aregbe employed and trained ? Cos I haven't been seeing them. 3) Where are the roads he expanded? After four years Aregbesola hasn't completed a single major road, all is projects are under construction. 4) Where are the 100s schools he constructed, the school he build isn't even up to 10. 5) Oyinlola started the meal per day with egg for primary school pupil, so that aint new. From all the things you listed the only thing that is true is the 10km road in each local government, it is even done with the local government allocation. Which brings the question where is the state allocation going to? Even the not upto 10 mega school he constructed was done with the universal basic education money. So TRY AGAIN NEXT TIME YOU and YOUR PAYMASTER CANT DECEIVE US AGAIN

3 Likes

Re: Osun Shine Your Eye by benzion72(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
Bash92: This is all aregbe could do in 4 years abi some of it ? 1)True, Oyinlola awarded the contract for the 6 stadium but Aregbesola cancelled all the contract for the 6 stadium before work could begin on it except the one in osogbo. Where is the money set aside for the stadium? Ask your paymaster Aregbe not Oyinlola. 2)Where are the 100,000 youth Aregbe employed and trained ? Cos I haven't been seeing them. 3) Where are the roads he expanded? After four years Aregbesola hasn't completed a single major road, all is projects are under construction. 4) Where are the 100s schools he constructed, the school he build isn't even up to 10. 5) Oyinlola started the meal per day with egg for primary school pupil, so that aint new. From all the things you listed the only thing that is true is the 10km road in each local government, it is even done with the local government allocation. Which brings the question where is the state allocation going to? Even the not upto 10 mega school he constructed was done with the universal basic education money. So TRY AGAIN NEXT TIME YOU and YOUR PAYMASTER CANT DECEIVE US AGAIN

So for 8 years Oyin could not get the stadium project commenced and completed. I don't leave in Osogbo but the other day I missed my road because I was expecting all untarred and unpassable road. There is road from capital hotel to housing almost all road inside dada estate is tarred with drainage. I was in Ipetu another LGA there is a road that pass in front of Govt girls college. The other time there was hold up at ikire more 3 access road that was well tarred with drainage . In Gbogan there road that started from Oke church to my aunty farm to Igbo Ijebu.

You did not fault is murder suspicion nether is sponsoring of genocide against Modakeke
Re: Osun Shine Your Eye by menice69: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
Bash92: This is all aregbe could do in 4 years abi some of it ? 1)True, Oyinlola awarded the contract for the 6 stadium but Aregbesola cancelled all the contract for the 6 stadium before work could begin on it except the one in osogbo. Where is the money set aside for the stadium? Ask your paymaster Aregbe not Oyinlola. 2)Where are the 100,000 youth Aregbe employed and trained ? Cos I haven't been seeing them. 3) Where are the roads he expanded? After four years Aregbesola hasn't completed a single major road, all is projects are under construction. 4) Where are the 100s schools he constructed, the school he build isn't even up to 10. 5) Oyinlola started the meal per day with egg for primary school pupil, so that aint new. From all the things you listed the only thing that is true is the 10km road in each local government, it is even done with the local government allocation. Which brings the question where is the state allocation going to? Even the not upto 10 mega school he constructed was done with the universal basic education money. So TRY AGAIN NEXT TIME YOU and YOUR PAYMASTER CANT DECEIVE US AGAIN
maybe ma for ur LG he do 10km road.bros apart from osogbo and ilesha no other town wet Baba kabru do up to 10 not even up to 5km or 3km in some LGs.so bros don give him kudos he doesn't even deserve
Re: Osun Shine Your Eye by Bash92(m): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
benzion72:

So for 8 years Oyin could not get the stadium project commenced and completed. I don't leave in Osogbo but the other day I missed my road because I was expecting all untarred and unpassable road. There is road from capital hotel to housing almost all road inside dada estate is tarred with drainage. I was in Ipetu another LGA there is a road that pass in front of Govt girls college. The other time there was hold up at ikire more 3 access road that was well tarred with drainage . In Gbogan there road that started from Oke church to my aunty farm to Igbo Ijebu.

You did not fault is murder suspicion nether is sponsoring of genocide against Modakeke
Answer my question where is the money meant for the other 5 stadium.? All the road you mention are LG road done with local government money, where is the state allocation going to? As for Omisore's case the court didn't find him guilty and the modakeke ish If your town and another town is in war with each other and you are in a position to use your power and assist your town. You are telling me you are going to watch your town being run over without doing anything?
Re: Osun Shine Your Eye by GBTYO: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
The supporters of APC are p1ssing on themselves

Rice fail

Their juju is fail already

Their propaganda is daft

Now they are begging for votes
Re: Osun Shine Your Eye by smartz53: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
. My Brother the 10km for all Local government ain't true cos the road for Obokum Local government is not constructed yet. So why can u say all Local Governments in Osun.
Re: Osun Shine Your Eye by smartz53: 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
Bash92: Answer my question where is the money meant for the other 5 stadium.? All the road you mention are LG road done with local government money, where is the state allocation going to? As for Omisore's case the court didn't find him guilty and the modakeke ish If your town and another town is in war with each other and you are in a position to use your power and assist your town. You are telling me you are going to watch your town being run over without doing anything?
. When I no be Bastard. That's me sha. I no fit talk abt other people sha.
Re: Osun Shine Your Eye by Bash92(m): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
smartz53: . My Brother the 10km for all Local government ain't true cos the road for Obokum Local government is not constructed yet. So why can u say all Local Governments in Osun.
Let us just give them the pass mark on that one so that they wouldn't call us stingy markers
Re: Osun Shine Your Eye by Bash92(m): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
smartz53: . When I no be Bastard. That's me sha. I no fit talk abt other people sha.
God will bless you and your family abundantly

(1) (Reply)

‘US Stinger Possibly Destroyed MH17’ / Kaduna Bomb Blast: Troops Arrest Suspected Bomber Disguised As A Woman / A Nairalander's Quick Dash To Vancouver Canada (In Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.