Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Meet The Nigerian Man Who Won The Transgender Beauty Pageant In The Phillipines - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Meet The Nigerian Man Who Won The Transgender Beauty Pageant In The Phillipines (877 Views)

Nigerian Man 29, Weds American 69 In Senegal (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Man 26 Marries 63-years Old American Grandmother / 2012 World Transgender Beauty Pageant (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian Man Who Won The Transgender Beauty Pageant In The Phillipines by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
Popular Nigeria's Transgender Ms Iris
Sahhara Henson has been crowned queen
after representing her country at a
Transgender Beauty pageant known as Super
Sireyna on the Eat Buluga show in the
Philippines on July 13th.
She..(HE).. broke the good news on her Facebook
page saying; "OMG! I won. I am still not
sure it is a reality! Maybe I'll wake-up from
this amazing dream in a minute! My arm is
turning red from me constantly pinching
myself to wakeup from this beautiful dream!
I am overwhelmed with love! Philippines is
truly my home away from home. Thank you
to the Eat Bulaga show and production team
for giving us the platform to exhibit our
intelligence and creativity in positive ways
on the longest daytime national television
show in the world! Shock is an
understatement to how I feel right now!"

Re: Meet The Nigerian Man Who Won The Transgender Beauty Pageant In The Phillipines by fpeter(f): 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
na wa

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Meritorious Award Is Here!!! / Training And Seminars / Ibadan People, What Are You Waiting For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.