Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists (7049 Views)

Captain Yari Emmanuel Killed By Boko Haram Terrorists (Photos) / PHOTO: Injured Hamas Terrorist Is Taken To Israeli Hospital / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by chiedu7: 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2014
This story was reported on the 18th of July in the Jewish Telegraph.

Headlines in Israel claim miracles are protecting the Jews during the Gaza Strip ground war, with one headline proclaiming that Hamas terrorists are complaining about God changing the direction of rockets in mid-air.

It is becoming Obvious to the Islamic Terrorists that the Jewish God is protecting Israel.

Of course Hama is aware of the fact that Israel has rockets repellants

Hamas did not complain that the rockets were intercepted but their course changed.

The Iron Dome intercepts not change the course of the rockets.

This should let people know that the God of the Bible is far superior to any god worshiped in other religions,
and far superior to the gods worshiped in secret societies.

BELOW IS THE SAME PIC BUT HIGHER RESOLUTION

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by 151487made(m): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
No na God of mecca save dem o bros no dey lie

1 Like

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
Who are they complaining to - The Moon god?.. Lunatics.

1 Like

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by chiedu7: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
151487made: No na God of mecca save dem o bros no dey lie

It is clear that it's the God of the bible.

The god of mecca is POWERLESS

9 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by whirlwind7(m): 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
151487made: No na God of mecca save dem o bros no dey lie

Even if your comment gets dissected and examined a hundred ways, it still wouldn't make much sense

2 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Tallesty1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2014
If this is true then it is high time Nigerians stoped going to church and start worshiping the gods of their land.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by 151487made(m): 7:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
whirlwind7:

Even if your comment gets dissected and examined a hundred ways, it still wouldn't make much sense
ode omo poor muslim lasan lasan
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by publicenemy(m): 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
grin
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by fijiano202(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
my Almighty God never fails,his word will always come to pass
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by whirlwind7(m): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
151487made: ode omo poor muslim lasan lasan

Sorry, bro. I live free. Although I believe in the Most Supreme, my life is not, and never will be defined by any sort of religion. Take a chill pill, and permit you thoughts to flow faster than your fingers.

1 Like

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
Foolish Israeli propaganda. This war is all about propaganda.
Just last week and this morning two foolish Muslims have fed us lies telling us Netayanhu made a racist speech.
Now some Jewish fascists are here with their own lies and religious dimwits will believe it.
Let this world end already. Maybe then we will find out the truth.

1 Like

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by chiedu7: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
PhenomenonVFX: Foolish Israeli propaganda. This war is all about propaganda.
Just last week and this morning two foolish Muslims have fed us lies telling us Netayanhu made a racist speech.
Now some Jewish fascists are here with their own lies and religious dimwits will believe it.

FOR YEARS GOD HAS BEEN PROTECTING ISRAEL, THAT'S WHY ISLAM CANNOT DEFEAT ISRAEL

2 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Emmafrancis: 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
They know this but they keep on fighting a war they can never ever never ever win?

2 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
chiedu7:

Dude u are obviously not very intelligent. I don't debate with sentiments.
Tell the Israelis to stop arming themselves with sophisticated weapons and see if they won't be defeated.
This has nothing to do with God. This is about superior military might. These guys are practical soldiers not religious halfwits like urself.

4 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by ISP1KSDATROOF: 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
chiedu7:

When I see ignorant Africans like yourself I just shake my head. Inferiority complex has destroyed your psyche. Do you ever wonder why African-Americans can't stand Jews? Why Italians can't stand them? Why Poles can't stand them? Why Caucasians can't stand them? Why just about everyone on Earth can't stand them but the African butt-lickers? The same Africans that are persona-non grata in Israel? I do not advocate hatred of any group as a whole, I'd rather people be dealt with on individual basis, but the propaganda emanating from the Jews is astonishing and sometimes disgusting.

Now, let me teach you a little bit because lack of proper education seems to be the bane of you ignorant Africans that want to be jewish so bad. This is your assignment, go on Google and type in the following:

1. What do Jews think about Jesus?

2. What do Jews think about Christianity?

3. What do Muslims think about Jesus?

I know you're mentally lazy so I'll help you out a bit.

According to Jews, Jesus was a criminal, a false prophet, a trouble making politician/usurper. THEY DO NOT BELIEVE IN YOUR CHRISTIANITY OR YOUR BIBLE! They think its hilarious that Christians always want to attach themselves to Judaism. No matter how you try, they do not like or respect you, period.

According to the Muslims, Jesus was one of Allah's most special prophets. Muslims don't even believe Jesus died, they believe he was raised body and flesh to the heavens. They believe in conception and virgin birth...everything Christians believe about him... EXCEPT that he's the savior and son of God.

Yet, African Christians hate Muslims but love the Jews.

im not saying Africans/Nigerian Christians are idiotically ignorant but....

12 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by UnknownT: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
chiedu7:

It is clear that it's the God of the bible.

The god of mecca is POWERLESS
but Jews are not Christians. Do they believe in the bible?

2 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Germannig: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

When I see ignorant Africans like yourself I just shake my head. Inferiority complex has destroyed your psyche. Do you ever wonder why African-Americans can't stand Jews? Why Italians can't stand them? Why Poles can't stand them? Why Caucasians can't stand them? Why just about everyone on Earth can't stand them but the African butt-lickers? The same Africans that are persona-non grata in Israel? I do not advocate hatred of any group as a whole, I'd rather people be dealt with on individual basis, but the propaganda emanating from the Jews is astonishing and sometimes disgusting.

Now, let me teach you a little bit because lack of proper education seems to be the bane of you ignorant Africans that want to be jewish so bad. This is your assignment, go on Google and type in the following:

According to Jews, Jesus was a criminal, a false prophet, a trouble making politician/usurper. THEY DO NOT BELIEVE IN YOUR CHRISTIANITY OR YOUR BIBLE! They think its hilarious that Christians always want to attach themselves to Judaism. No matter how you try, they do not like or respect you, period.

According to the Muslims, Jesus was one of Allah's most special prophets. Muslims don't even believe Jesus died, they believe he was raised body and flesh to the heavens. They believe in conception and virgin birth...everything Christians believe about him... EXCEPT that he's the savior and son of God.

Over bloated ignoramus. America can't stand Jews you said? So who is the Israeli backbone other than America?

For disclosure, I care less about both Israel and the Arabs. They can do to themselves whatever they like.

4 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Curlieweed: 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
PhenomenonVFX: Foolish Israeli propaganda. This war is all about propaganda.

The sad thing is the way some misguided Africans are keen to help these Semites in their meaningless propaganda. How these things take concern us? When they are tired of fighting, they can go back to their homes.

1 Like

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

Dude u are obviously not very intelligent. I don't debate with sentiments.
Tell the Israelis to stop arming themselves with sophisticated weapons and see if they won't be defeated.
This has nothing to do with God. This is about superior military might. These guys are practical soldiers not religious halfwits like urself.

How does one fight a war without being armed?
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by aryzgreat: 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
Israel finish them all! Yahweh is with u!

Bunch of islamic mudarfuccckas!

3 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by ISP1KSDATROOF: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
Germannig:

Over bloated ignoramus. America can't stand Jews you said? So who is the Israeli backbone other than America?

Like I said: Read!

Y'all Nigerians are about the most ignorant group on the face of the earth and Ive been stationed in more countries than you got fingers and toes, so I can categorically attest to this.

NOWHERE IN MY POST DID I SAY AMERICANS DONT LIKE JEWS. I specifically stated that African-Americans can't stand them; then I went on to mention other Nationalities. But, reading is obviously hard work for you and comprehension is even harder work. Just so your ignorant self knows--- I AM JEWISH ON MY MOTHER'S SIDE! I am not a practicing one however, I do not believe in organized religion even though I believe in the concept of "God".

And as for the United States "supporting" Israel, I won't go into specifics or try to explain anything because your response alone shows that you will have no idea what Im talking about. Trying to explain anything to you will be akin to me speaking Mandarin to a window frame...utter waste of time.

Go pick up a few books and read and enlighten yourself.

And Just so you know, yes, a very high majority of Americans do hold unfavorable views about Jews. But African-Americans are the most vocal when it comes to voicing their displeasure. When blacks were being discriminated against, Jews were too. The Civil Rights Act did not "free" only blacks, it also freed Jews. But, you're an unlearned African, you probably wouldn't understand.

5 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Dawdy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
People should stop listening to false news. what is on ground now is that Israel has Admited that Hamas' rockets have rendered 25 of her soldiers lifeless and many injured withing two days.

1 Like

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
Curlieweed:

The sad thing is the way some misguided Africans are keen to help these Semites in their meaningless propaganda. How these things take concern us? When they are tired of fighting, they can go back to their homes.

That is to show u the extent to which the black man has been subjugated.

1 Like

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
eddiebruk:

How does one fight a war without being armed?

Are u asking me?
Ask the OP who is using religious eyes to explain a clear cut military tact.
Until the day the Israelis begin to make noise with their cymbals and shouting to the Lord as hailstones crush their enemies, I will keep doubting the God part. wink

2 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

Y'all Nigerians are about the most ignorant group on the face of the earth and Ive been stationed in more countries than you got fingers and toes, so I can categorically attest to this.

NOWHERE IN MY POST DID I SAY AMERICANS DONT LIKE JEWS. I specifically stated that African-Americans can't stand them; then I went on to mention other Nationalities. But, reading is obviously hard work for you and comprehension is even harder work. Just so your ignorant self knows--- I AM JEWISH ON MY MOTHER'S SIDE! I am not a practicing one however, I do not believe in organized religion even though I believe in the concept of "God".

And as for the United States "supporting" Israel, I won't go into specifics or try to explain anything because your response alone shows that you will have no idea what Im talking about. Trying to explain anything to you will be akin to me speaking Mandarin to a window frame...utter waste of time.

U just cant stop making a fool of urself everywhere u go.
First u make a foolish statement.
Then, when ur folly is pointed out to u, u try to wriggle urself off by making more foolish statements.
U always try to pull rank on people or appeal to authority thinking it will help ur point.
Now all of a sudden u just happen to be a Jew on ur mother's side. grin
Go home son, u are drunk.

1 Like

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
chiedu7:

This is an ignorant comment.

Jews are not Christians, they don't believe Jesus christ is any messiah. Isreal is 60% jewish, 20% muslim and 20% Christian.

1 Like

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Useless religious propaganda by Israeli right-wing nutjobs! grin

What makes the whole thing ridiculous is that some religious plonkers actually believe this tosh - hysterical.

Muthaphuckin Israel - America's big brother in lies and propaganda! grin

Shalom to all my Jews - it's our century! cool

2 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by OtunbaJega: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
PhenomenonVFX:

U just cant stop making a fool of urself everywhere u go.
First u make a foolish statement.
Then, when ur folly is pointed out to u, u try to wriggle urself off by making more foolish statements.
U always try to pull rank on people or appeal to authority thinking it will help ur point.
Now all of a sudden u just happen to be a Jew on ur mother's side. grin
Go home son, u are drunk.

Sorry, u are the fool. The dude was just trying to educate your block head

3 Likes

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Germannig: 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

And Just so you know, yes, a very high majority of Americans do hold unfavorable views about Jews. But African-Americans are the most vocal when it comes to voicing their displeasure. When blacks were being discriminated against, Jews were too. The Civil Rights Act did not "free" only blacks, it also freed Jews. But, you're an unlearned African, you probably wouldn't understand.

You lowly scoundrel, this is what you wrote
Why Caucasians can't stand them? Why just about everyone on Earth can't stand them but the African butt-lickers?
So who are Caucasians (does that exclude White America?) and who are ''just about everybody on earth''?

In any case, what would the opinion of African Americans do for Jews? They dislike Jews (a very fat over generalizations by you) and Jews probably dislike them too. What has anything go to do with anything?

Since this is a season of generalization, do you also know that African Americans dislike Africans living in America?

1 Like

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
OtunbaJega:

Sorry, u are the fool. The dude was just trying to educate your block head

U are obviously too dumb to read straight. Typical of a buffoon. The guy wasn't addressing me in his comment u nitwit. I was just pointing out his propensity for false superiority in all of his comments on this forum. Next time read and use ur head before commenting dog.

1 Like

Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by Koolmexxi(m): 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:

I still wonder why u can't seem to put a point across anywhere without throwing insults here and there...
Re: God Is Protecting Israel Complains Hamas Terrorists by wallbuilder(m): 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
ISP1KSDATROOF:
The Jews needed to see Jesus as a criminal, that why they crucified him. Without Jesus dying Christianity will be empty and void. Islam denies his death, but his death is the backbone of Christianity. God intended that the Jews be blinded this way so that we the gentile can be engrafted to Him through faith.
Bottom line is: the God of the Jews is the God of Christianity. The only difference is that Jews still follow the Old testament while Christians follow the new.But its the same God.The "God" of Islam is however different.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Xenophobes Of South Africa / Breaking: Hezbollah Captures Israeli Military Base ,raises Flag. / Why The U.S. Is Afraid Of Iran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.