Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... (23303 Views)

Extraterrestrial She-male - Aliens Have Invaded Planet Earth (Video) / Aliens!?: An Account For Those Who Aren't Sure Yet;but Want To Know / Do Aliens Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 25, 2014
Jamean:

Freedom of choice to believe what we choose to. I believe the Bible to the letter, and I believe by faith and not by sight...It has worked for me and I'm satisfied with it...

Its all good provided our knowledge sets us all free

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2014
ifeness:

You asked great questions there bro. That was how i started to question many things i was taught in the church. Obviously the Pastor couldn't give me asnwers and became mad at me at some point for questioning what he taught us.

I stumbled on a book called "Chariots of the Gods".... you can look it up on Youtube,it is an eye opener.

The Christian/Jewish Gods might have existed but most likely an ET/ETs from another world who came to our planet hundreds/thousands of years ago like the the white men came to Africa.

One thing i dont do is dismiss any information. I study them all. Knowledge is power and more knowledge is more power.

Always endeavour to filter What you let get into your head please...

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Kentura(m): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
AdmiralPato: You Weren't Taught How to Use Paragraphs While In School

Just pack Everything like Sardines

Mtcheeew..
You that were taught couldn't identify one undecided
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2014
DP
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
expensive007:
yes, indeed they are really wasting their time. If really they are not wasting their time on different researches & inventions, I wonder if you will be able to use the internet to post this or even make use of that gadget in your hand. Scientists bring out senses out of non-senses, so, stop saying they are wasting their time.
007, what are you thinking , mehnn , easssyyy with life ooo , Odikwa too serious !

I bet you don't know sarcasm when you see one !
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by guyX(m): 12:42pm On Jul 25, 2014
AdmiralPato: You Weren't Taught How to Use Paragraphs While In School

Mtcheeew..
Y do u always like finding faults in other people?
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by dmitroika(m): 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
alienYOUTH: I've noticed that when pple talk about Aliens, they always look at it from a human perspective and assume that these creatures will be Humanoid (have similar characteristics to humans), when even here on earth we have characteristics of living things that are already alien to our own ways. Fishes live & breathe underwater, still yet other sea creatures survive at ocean depths where d pressures & heat can kill a man. Most animals make and hear sounds that are below or beyond our hearing capabilities (ultra and infra-sound), other animals see beyond our color spectrum.

The fact is if these beings exist, they might as well be breathing Liquid Nitrogen, have no human-like appearance, & allergic to sunlight; so we necessarily do not have to go as far as looking for planets that have earth-like characteristics. Still yet, these beings may even co-exist with us here on earth, but in a different dimension that transcends our physical capabilities such that both (or more) worlds do not even interact.

It is easy to assume that Aliens will look like us because we will always try to analyze them with our 5 senses, whereas this might not necessarily be so. undecided

Best write-up i've seen this year!

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Ijawboi(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ddonoflife: UNTIL I COME ACROSS ONE AND SHAKE IT I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THEY EXIST
same with god

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
aliens do exist, tz left 4 u 2 believe it or nt, bt wif d facts av seen i'd rather not doubt. d americans seem to classify most of their scientific expeditions, d little dey cud share wif d world brings to light d xistence of aliens. avnt u guys heard of alien abductions?
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 26, 2014
Simplyunique: Have you been searching for nollywood movies like:- Room 027, IJÉ (The Journey), Mr & Mrs, Two Brides And A Baby, House Of Gold, Pretty Liars, Last Flight To Abuja, Sex On The Beach, Azonto Classics, Sex Wizards, Shakira; Owu Ife, WAZO, Ipe, Diamond, Ahon, Latifat, Ijoba Ose Kan, Aranbada, Akisa, Adebimpe, Oritoke, Kijipa Ife, Salako Alagbe,........ Etc?!!!
Download these and more here:-
http://downloadsloft.wapka.mobi
NO registration needed.... Just download as you please..
stop this scam is not downloading,u just put there.
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by DaBullIT(m): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2014
Shady98: i disagree!!
if aliens truly exist, then they would be older,wiser and more technologically advanced, so what stops them from invadin the earth. or is it that they are peace loving folks,then what stops them from establishing contact and making friends with us.
if u look at it sef, most UFOs sitings had been made by people who originally believed in aliens and most of the claim to see a spherical object floating around with lights shining.. how would advanced E.Ts be so dumb to give themselves away!! and as for the spherical plane..i rest my case!!

Well said boss , as a Nigerian I want you to think far back as 92 , did you for once imagine that someone would have a mobile phone ? Let alone every Tommy ,dick and harry owning one ? I never saw one except in movies until around OBJ's tenure

Meanwhile Other parts of the world (earth) already use mobile phones . my point is Technology changes . If Europe , USA , Middle East can had that huge lead in technology over Africa (Nigeria) , Then our precious earth could be the Africa (Nigeria) of the space ,one man's rag is another's new clothes. The technological advancement the world is seeing is probably too old school for aliens ,

Someone asked why humans could see spaceships if they were so advanced , if road travel can damage your car & cause accidents ,air travel dangerous then space travel ? Then technology changes , US Navy attempted to make a whole ship disappear , they failed , Aliens probably perfected the technology that's why there's less reports/ sightings

Chocomilo advert when I was a kid ( late eighties_ nineties) featured a spaceship distributing the sweets to kids , my reference to Spaceship and chocomilo is to relate with the saucer shape of the UFO that crash-landed in Roswell 47. Hundreds of thousands of people witnessed the crash before the military took over the crash site

You said the people who claimed to sight a UFO were already believers , what about those who never believed and witnessed it ? I mean the 47 incident was reported by thousands could they have believed / seen / coordinated the reports then ? Thousands of people can't conspire to tell that lies as far back as then , but Government that would make you look insane , intimidate you can suppress that truth

Aliens exist , I'm not a fanatic , rather I'm am open minded and research the topic a lot , the truth has been shredded into tiny bits , but if you look close enough , you'll find clues , just have an open mind

How did US defence contractors learn to cloak B2 bombers , render them invincible and that's even an old fighter jet , some believe that this very rapid increase in technology and inventions , touch screens fast cars , cure for diseases e.t.c can be attributed to live alien recovered from the Roswell crash , its up to you to take interest and research everything's on Google

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_UFO_incident

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1952_Washington,_D.C._UFO_incident

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by DaBullIT(m): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2014
Well said boss , as a Nigerian I want you to think far back as 92 , did you for once imagine that someone would have a mobile phone ? Let alone every Tommy ,dick and harry owning one ? I never saw one except in movies until around OBJ's tenure

Meanwhile Other parts of the world (earth) already use mobile phones . my point is Technology changes . If Europe , USA , Middle East can had that huge lead in technology over Africa (Nigeria) , Then our precious earth could be the Africa (Nigeria) of the space ,one man's rag is another's new clothes. The technological advancement the world is seeing is probably too old school for aliens ,

Someone asked why humans could see spaceships if they were so advanced , if road travel can damage your car & cause accidents ,air travel dangerous then space travel ? Then technology changes , US Navy attempted to make a whole ship disappear , they failed , Aliens probably perfected the technology that's why there's less reports/ sightings

Chocomilo advert when I was a kid ( late eighties_ nineties) featured a spaceship distributing the sweets to kids , my reference to Spaceship and chocomilo is to relate with the saucer shape of the UFO that crash-landed in Roswell 47. Hundreds of thousands of people witnessed the crash before the military took over the crash site

You said the people who claimed to sight a UFO were already believers , what about those who never believed and witnessed it ? I mean the 47 incident was reported by thousands could they have believed / seen / coordinated the reports then ? Thousands of people can't conspire to tell that lies as far back as then , but Government that would make you look insane , intimidate you can suppress that truth

Aliens exist , I'm not a fanatic , rather I'm am open minded and research the topic a lot , the truth has been shredded into tiny bits , but if you look close enough , you'll find clues , just have an open mind

How did US defence contractors learn to cloak B2 bombers , render them invincible and that's even an old fighter jet , some believe that this very rapid increase in technology and inventions , touch screens fast cars , cure for diseases e.t.c can be attributed to live alien recovered from the Roswell crash , its up to you to take interest and research everything's on Google

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by DaBullIT(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
gbaskiboy: Someone tries to convinced me that aliens exist and they live in other planet. But with the little knowledge i have on science i argued that except here on the earth no other planets support lives.

It is a typical Science Fiction, they exist in human imagination but for real they are no where to be found..

You mean the same science that initially thought earth was round ?

Or the science that claimed there was 9 planets ? Read here. http://time.com/66649/almost-earth-a-newly-discovered-planet-could-be-a-lot-like-ours/

Our knowledge of science is just growing , but thinking someone doesn't exist because you can't see it is just .....I don't know , be curious ,
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by iamord(m): 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
All skeptic people. Shouuld try checking ufo sightings. On youtube.. There are some. Photo shopped videos but with your eyes you will be able to spot the difference and. Judge for. Yourself..there is. A huge cover up in this generation
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by expensive007(m): 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
donroxy: 007, what are you thinking , mehnn , easssyyy with life ooo , Odikwa too serious !

I bet you don't know sarcasm when you see one !

don't mind me jor. that guy was too mean
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
does stupidity exists?
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by 190theclown: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
ifeness:

I have always believed the Black race are the first race to be on this planet,followed by the Red indians/Mongoloids. The white race probably destroyed their planet and joined us here a few thousands years ago. They are on a mission to destroy this one too by drilling the planet,cutting down trees,creating an atomic weapon that can destroy the planet. They are the ones flying to space,searching for other available planet to teleport to incase they destroy this one..... bunch of bastards!

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
DaBullIT:

sorry for responding late,had a lot of work to do.i skimmed through the links,and I'm interested, do u have any more info ablaut the UFOs?
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by DaBullIT(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
Shady98:
sorry for responding late,had a lot of work to do.i skimmed through the links,and I'm interested, do u have any more info ablaut the UFOs?

That's OK, I know a little , but if you really are interested , you can't skim through and I have to warn you its addicting
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2014
DaBullIT:

That's OK, I know a little , but if you really are interested , you can't skim through and I have to warn you its addicting
.lolz..bring it!!

1 Like

Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by dazzlingd(m): 7:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
Aliens exist.... the last time man landed on the moon was about 40 years ago. .why? something strange happened back then but the America government buried the stories, edited the pictures that were captured because some things should not be known....

The statements from the whit house after appolo 17;

"As the Challenger leaves the surface of the
moon, we are conscious not of what we
leave behind, but of what lies before us"

"This may be the last time in this century that men will
walk on the moon, but space exploration will
continue, the benefits of space exploration
will continue, and there will be new dreams
to pursue, based upon what we have
learned."
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by tck2000(m): 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2019
YoursGEJ:
The day wey dem show like dis, all those alien movie directors go turn army generals because na dem go dey give out instructions on how to defeat them. After all every alien invasion movie wey I don see na human beings win
lol
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by Onoroyiza(m): 3:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
AdmiralPato:
You Weren't Taught How to Use Paragraphs While In School

Mtcheeew..

Guy why na. You won kill am, see how you disgrace am
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by tck2000(m): 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
YoursGEJ:
The day wey dem show like dis, all those alien movie directors go turn army generals because na dem go dey give out instructions on how to defeat them. After all every alien invasion movie wey I don see na human beings win
lol,Just like the movie Battleship...Could you name any?.. I would like to watch.
Re: Do Aliens Exist? 5 Signs They Just Might... by sallywest(m): 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
at least ,I can still say aliens still exist ...........alien wey I heard that was spoted along Lagos Express road with one space bike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Interesting Facts About Mining And Earth's Ocean. / Egbema Power Plant In Pics / How To Borrow Credit On Prepaid Meter In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.