Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Can You Recognize It When You See It? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can You Recognize It When You See It? (682 Views)

5 Ways To Recognize A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Recognize It When You See It? by gonzales38: 11:09pm On Jul 21, 2014
The Shocking Statistics you’re about to read will send shivers down your spine……..

Everyone knows that there is a widening income gap between the rich and the poor.

But do you know…

The 85 richest people on Earth now have as much money as the bottom HALF of the world’s population.

That’s right, according to a report released this year by the British humanitarian group Oxfam International…

"The richest 85 people on the planet have as much wealth – about $1.7 trillion – as one half of the entire human race, about 3.5 billion people."

Those 85 people are part of the world’s richest 1% – a group that has amassed about 46% of the world’s wealth, or $110 trillion.

This Top 1% has 65 times the TOTAL wealth of the bottom half of the world’s population.

Pretty shocking.

Now, income inequality is growing worldwide, but there’s one country that has led the world in wealth concentration.

The United States.

The percentage of income held by the richest 1% in the US has grown nearly 150% over the past 30 years… while the bottom 90% of Americans have become poorer.

Obama recently called the expanding gap between rich and poor a “bigger threat” to the US economy than the enormous federal budget deficit.

And a report released this year by the Sadoff Investment Research firm found that the top 1% of wage-earning households in the US bring in about $1.2 million per year.

That’s 41 times as much as the average income for all wage-earners, who bring in about $40,000 per year.

Now, what does this mean for you?

Well, you have two choices:

1. You can either resent the wealthy or;

2. You can become one of them.

Some people say that wealthy people are greedy, but studies show that people also view them as harder working and more intelligent.

And the truth is that many of us want to be wealthy.

See money as a means to an end not the end in itself!

Even if you’re not motivated by material possessions, I’m sure you want enough money to be “financially free.”

To be able to:

> Do what you want to do when you want to do it
> Go on vacation when you please
> Travel the world
> Have enough money in the bank account to not have to “worry” about bills, debt, your mortgage, or car payments

… unless you figure out the “secret” the wealthy use to amass their fortunes.

This “secret” is right in front of your nose even though you might not recognize it.

It can be extremely easy for you to grasp, but only if you know what you’re looking for.

I spent years searching for it, coming close and then having it fall through my fingers like sand.

Then all of a sudden I “got it.”

And once I had it my income skyrocketed and I kissed my “money worries” goodbye forever.

Want to know more?
Re: Can You Recognize It When You See It? by BRAINCRASH(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
yap...

(1) (Reply)

I Need Loan...i Have OANDO Shares Cert As Collateral / Power Your Home With Solar Energy/cctv In Port Harcourt. View Pics. / What Will Be My Benefits After Posting And Commenting On Nairaland ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.