Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,493 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:17 PM

Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars (31666 Views)

Innoson Launches Cars For Low And Middle Class Nigerians / Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) / Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by atlwireles: 1:40am On Jul 22, 2014
By Tony Edike
ENUGU—

Low and middle class Nigerians desiring to own brand new cars will soon realise their dreams as indigenous automobile manufacturing firm, Innoson Group of Companies, is set to launch its new products.
The firm, which manufactures cars, buses, tankers and other products, would from August 8 introduce brand new cars into the Nigerian automobile market at the cost of N1.5 million.

Chairman and Chief Executive of the company, Mr. Innocent Chukwuma, who announced this in Enugu yesterday, said the cars which would be fully air conditioned and come with other gadgets were made for Nigerians to have access to brand new cars.
The costliest of the coming cars, according to him, would be bought at N3.5 million.
Chukwuma, who spoke at the road show organised by Empower Nigeria at the Enugu campus of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, told the students of the university how he started venturing into diversified enterprise.
He said: “I will launch my own cars in about two weeks time. And the cars will cost between N1.5 million and N3.5 million, depending on the cadre.”

The Innoson Group Chairman told the audience that his company was not into car assembly but actual car manufacturing.
Chukwuma said: “Some people think that my factory is an assembly plant, but they are wrong. We do not assemble, we manufacture.
“Eighty percent of Nigerians do not believe that we manufacture vehicles in my company. But we do manufacture.
“The raw materials are bought from different countries and some in Nigeria.”
Chukwuma said his workforce has hit over 7,500, expressing happiness that he had contributed immensely to the nation’s economy.
The founder of Empower Nigeria and President of Anabel Group, Nicholas Okoye expressed delight that such a successful entrepreneur like Chukwuma was able to honour the invitation to speak to the youths, regarded as the leaders of tomorrow.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/innoson-roll-n1-5m-cars/#sthash.1PI04Bxm.dpuf

43 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by inteli: 1:50am On Jul 22, 2014
OP, you don't post topics like this without pictures! r u a learner? angry

8 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 22, 2014
^^
Innoson motors need no introduction.
We don't need pictures to see they exist and work.

31 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by otokx(m): 2:13am On Jul 22, 2014
Innoson has been silent of late, the big boys appear to have taken the cake from his hands.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by iterator25: 2:25am On Jul 22, 2014

40 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by inteli: 2:27am On Jul 22, 2014
Largas: ^^
Innoson motors need no introduction.
I don't need pictures to see they exist and work.

FIXED

3 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by otokx(m): 2:31am On Jul 22, 2014
So na taxi dem wan give us ko?
Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by fitzmayowa: 2:41am On Jul 22, 2014
Fresh air keeps blowing....cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 22, 2014
otokx: So na taxi dem wan give us ko?
Nobody is 'giving' you anything. You wouldn't be able to afford it anyway. Wait till somebody has used it like slippers for 5 years, then go and beg them. Then they might 'give' you.

105 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by otokx(m): 3:06am On Jul 22, 2014
rickkid: Nobody is 'giving' you anything. You wouldn't be able to afford it anyway. Wait till somebody has used it like slippers for 5 years, then go and beg them. Then they might 'give' you.

You that are able to afford taxi clap for yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by Ellidude(m): 3:50am On Jul 22, 2014
otokx:

You that are able to afford taxi clap for yourself.
Nice comment.

8 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by jamace(m): 4:02am On Jul 22, 2014
Chai, so I will finally be able to own a tear leather car? In this Nigeria? GEJ, I thank you o! cool

49 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by Csami(m): 4:32am On Jul 22, 2014
Wow! I'm so happy for him. At least one can now enjoy a car of 1million for at least a year, and a brand new one as at that.

5 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by MisterLongman(m): 4:51am On Jul 22, 2014
rickkid: Nobody is 'giving' you anything. You wouldn't be able to afford it anyway. Wait till somebody has used it like slippers for 5 years, then go and beg them. Then they might 'give' you.
You are a kid indeed

11 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by MisterLongman(m): 4:52am On Jul 22, 2014
jamace: Chai, so I will finally be able to own a tear leather car? In this Nigeria? GEJ, I thank you o! cool
Shey na GEJ get innoson motors or innocent chukwuma

21 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by 1wolex85: 5:11am On Jul 22, 2014
Good, Good! Well done sir chukwuma. But this car should be subject to serious tests by SON or any reputable international org. It won't be nice to have a naija car that failed.

12 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by ofala(m): 5:15am On Jul 22, 2014
Good one......
Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 22, 2014
how many airbags does this car have?

2 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by hushmail: 5:23am On Jul 22, 2014
otokx: Innoson has been silent of late, the big boys appear to have taken the cake from his hands.

which big boys r u talking about?

5 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by Rossikki: 5:27am On Jul 22, 2014
Great stuff from Innoson. He's going for the mass market using a price-based strategy, undercutting the recent entrants. Good strategizing.

7 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 22, 2014
inteli:

FIXED
If you need to see them, go check them out yourselves. Afterall, you might yell 'PHOTOSHOP' if one picture is presented to you.
Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by Brimmie(m): 5:52am On Jul 22, 2014
Ok
Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by awodman: 6:05am On Jul 22, 2014
Auto Policy is working...Good One there

Atlwires pls modify the topic and add the date it is coming out August 8..so that the headline will be more eye catching

2 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by eaglechild: 6:22am On Jul 22, 2014
grin grin

45 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 22, 2014
Ride on Innoson ...
We're proud of you.

13 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by Xano(m): 6:38am On Jul 22, 2014
This is great news. Thank you Innoson. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by Donmarrius: 6:49am On Jul 22, 2014
Igbos,we will soon give Africa their first Indigenous aircraft,quote me anywhere in the world!.

57 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by collynzo2(m): 6:56am On Jul 22, 2014
otokx: Innoson has been silent of late, the big boys appear to have taken the cake from his hands.

Innoson remains the only indigenous Nigerian car Manufacturer.

28 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by collynzo2(m): 6:58am On Jul 22, 2014
MisterLongman: Shey na GEJ get innoson motors or innocent chukwuma
Why una no dey use ear hear GEJ name?
Na GEJ get Boko haram abi na Shekau?

37 Likes

Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 22, 2014
Good one coming from Innoson.
Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by Eldavido1: 7:12am On Jul 22, 2014
Good development! Hoping for more of that! I pray he improve on his marketing strategy not relying on only government patronage. One of the best news this morning.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Sets Porsche On Fire While Driver Fills It Up At Petrol Station In China / 11 Things You Should Check In Your Car Regularly / Questions To Ask Before Buying A Used-Car In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.