Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

UPDATE On Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik 2014/2015 Post UME - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UPDATE On Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik 2014/2015 Post UME (762 Views)

Nnamdi Azikiwe University (unizik) 2015/2016 Admission Thread / Unizik 2017 - 2018 Direct Entry Admission NAU Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik / UNIZIK 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE On Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik 2014/2015 Post UME by smartsolus: 3:49am On Jul 22, 2014
NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA

2014/2015 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
For personal assistance call or whatsapp me on 07032338010
Nnamdi Azikiwe University has scheduled its 2014/2015 Post UTME Screening Exercise for candidates who chose the University as first
choice.

However, Candidates who may not have made the University first choice but who wish to be considered for admission into degree programmes of the Enugu State College of Education (Technical) , Federal College of Education(Technical), Umunze and Pope John Paul II Major Seminary, Okpuno (Philosophy), which are affiliate institutions of the University, may also apply. The dates are as outlined below:

1. SCREENING EXERCISE DATES:
12th, 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th of August, 2014

A. Tuesday, 12th August, 2014
S/N Faculty

i. Medicine
ii. Health Sciences and Technology
iii. Pharmacy
iv. Basic Medical Sciences

B. Wednesday, 13th August, 2014
S/N Faculty

i. Management Sciences

C. Thursday, 14th August, 2014
S/N Faculty

i. Social Sciences
ii. Arts

D. Friday, 15th August, 2014
S/N Faculty

i. Engineering
ii. Environmental Sciences
iii. Physical Sciences

E. Saturday, 16th August, 2014
S/N Faculty

i. Law
ii. Education
iii. Biosciences
iv. Agriculture
v. Affiliate Institutions: Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze; Enugu State College of Education (Technical); Pope John Paul II Major Seminary, Okpuno
2. ELIGIBILITY

a. Candidates must have made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice.

b. Candidates who did not make the University first choice but wish to be considered for the degree awarding programmes of the Enugu State College of Education (Technical), Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze and Pope John Paul II Major Seminary, Okpuno are eligible to apply.

c. The cut-off mark is 180 for all programmes

3. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE

a. Registration shall start on Thursday 24th July, 2014 and will end on Thursday 7th August, 2014.

b. Candidates are to register online at the University’s portal my.unizik.edu.ng or go to www.unizik.edu.ng for the link to the above portal.

c. Candidates are to print their examination slip online at the University’s Portal my.unizik.edu.ng/postutme using their JAMB Registration numbers

d. The pin codes for registration can be obtained for the sum of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only:

e. Candidates who did not make the University first choice but wish to be considered for the degree awarding programmes of the Enugu State College of Education (Technical), Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze or Pope John Paul II Seminary, Okpuno should register at Bursary Department of the University in Awka only with (2) passport photographs.

4. TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE

Accreditation of candidates commences at 8.00 a.m. each day.

Candidates are to report with:

a. Two (2) copies of their online printed slips

b. HB pencil and eraser

c. Photocopies of JAMB Slip showing their photographs and JAMB online Result (2 copies each)

5. RESTRICTIONS

a. No cell phones shall be allowed in the screening halls.

b. Only bona fide candidates shall be allowed into the University.

c. Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus. Security shall be tight.

d. Candidates who did not register online shall not be admitted for the screening exercise.

e. The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank;

f. The University shall also not be liable to any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the University.

BARRISTER C. C. OKEKE,
Registrar.

Prince Ememandu
Page Editor.

Re: UPDATE On Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik 2014/2015 Post UME by makkitush: 9:11am On Jul 22, 2014
smartsolus: NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA

2014/2015 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Nnamdi Azikiwe University has scheduled its 2014/2015 Post UTME Screening Exercise for candidates who chose the University as first
choice.

However, Candidates who may not have made the University first choice but who wish to be considered for admission into degree programmes of the Enugu State College of Education (Technical) , Federal College of Education(Technical), Umunze and Pope John Paul II Major Seminary, Okpuno (Philosophy), which are affiliate institutions of the University, may also apply. The dates are as outlined below:

1. SCREENING EXERCISE DATES:
12th, 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th of August, 2014

A. Tuesday, 12th August, 2014
S/N Faculty

i. Medicine
ii. Health Sciences and Technology
iii. Pharmacy
iv. Basic Medical Sciences

B. Wednesday, 13th August, 2014
S/N Faculty

i. Management Sciences

C. Thursday, 14th August, 2014
S/N Faculty

i. Social Sciences
ii. Arts

D. Friday, 15th August, 2014
S/N Faculty

i. Engineering
ii. Environmental Sciences
iii. Physical Sciences

E. Saturday, 16th August, 2014
S/N Faculty

i. Law
ii. Education
iii. Biosciences
iv. Agriculture
v. Affiliate Institutions: Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze; Enugu State College of Education (Technical); Pope John Paul II Major Seminary, Okpuno
2. ELIGIBILITY

a. Candidates must have made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice.

b. Candidates who did not make the University first choice but wish to be considered for the degree awarding programmes of the Enugu State College of Education (Technical), Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze and Pope John Paul II Major Seminary, Okpuno are eligible to apply.

c. The cut-off mark is 180 for all programmes

3. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE

a. Registration shall start on Thursday 24th July, 2014 and will end on Thursday 7th August, 2014.

b. Candidates are to register online at the University’s portal my.unizik.edu.ng or go to www.unizik.edu.ng for the link to the above portal.

c. Candidates are to print their examination slip online at the University’s Portal my.unizik.edu.ng/postutme using their JAMB Registration numbers

d. The pin codes for registration can be obtained for the sum of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only:

e. Candidates who did not make the University first choice but wish to be considered for the degree awarding programmes of the Enugu State College of Education (Technical), Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze or Pope John Paul II Seminary, Okpuno should register at Bursary Department of the University in Awka only with (2) passport photographs.

4. TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE

Accreditation of candidates commences at 8.00 a.m. each day.

Candidates are to report with:

a. Two (2) copies of their online printed slips

b. HB pencil and eraser

c. Photocopies of JAMB Slip showing their photographs and JAMB online Result (2 copies each)

5. RESTRICTIONS

a. No cell phones shall be allowed in the screening halls.

b. Only bona fide candidates shall be allowed into the University.

c. Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus. Security shall be tight.

d. Candidates who did not register online shall not be admitted for the screening exercise.

e. The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank;

f. The University shall also not be liable to any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the University.

BARRISTER C. C. OKEKE,
Registrar.

Prince Ememandu
Page Editor.
op,pls which course are under basic med science and bioscience.

(1) (Reply)

Uniport 2013/2014 PostHND Admission First List Is Out. / Mimiko Orders Immediate Recruitment Of 2,000 Teachers / Who's The Thief? (puzzle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.