Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,620 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant (31553 Views)

You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) / Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. / Your Husband Or Boyfriend Travelling With Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by dytbabe: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
egopersonified:

kai, u stubborn ohh, even on bended knees u reject am, thank God he wasnt in the labour room, am sure u would ve used the opportunity to kick him in d ----- and later claim it was d pain that made u do it.

He was asked to be robbing my waist, I rem I was screaming bt smth abt his hands, they were soothing, I kept shouting, rub it well, yes, here, no there, don't go further grin cheesy grin

Not until doc asked him leave the room *frowns*

Labour story for another day jor

4 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Tymax(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
dytbabe:

Ori mu
Sing for me again

*miming keri hilson pretty gals rock*

[Clears throat, adjusts microphone]
Aaaaaaaa Eeeeeeeeeeh! 2x
She no want designer,
She no want ferrari
grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by dytbabe: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
Tymax:

[Clears throat, adjusts microphone]
Aaaaaaaa Eeeeeeeeeeh! 2x
She no want designer,
She no want ferrari
grin

Abeg abeg
No gimme that kain thing oo
Who tell u say I no want, no try that kain joke with me again, never *frowns*

Oya change the tune of the song
I want everyth including love oo.

Na love I go wear/drive?

Gimme beta mehn

6 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by pickabeau1: 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
egopersonified:
am sure u would ve used the opportunity to kick him in d ----- and later claim it was d pain that made u do it.

Like this?

4 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by perry2020(f): 11:41am On Sep 05, 2014
Omg knt just imagine mysef preggy,av got great phobia for pregnancy,wen I hear d gist abt labour it gets me so freaked out.dnt get me wrong I love kids,cute kids bt wen it comes to producing dem m so scared(d rate of indecent,failed,abused,traumatized kids in d society is so scary,d failure often comes from d parents dnt get me wrong ooo,der re gud kids out der bt quite few)my parents made a number of mistakes while raising me and I wouldn't wana make such,I work wif teens/youths ama youth ambassador,I run an ngo by d side for abused kids and d rate of father to kids molestation is so annoying. in church I have Lotta teens who look up to me,my younger ones kids always come to my crib during weekend and holz bt d fear of making a gud mum wif d ryt fada is d issue.i love it dis way and dnt tink I wnt myn now. Bcoz of my fear of kids I dnt ever joke with being pregnant n av always been very careful not to even.

4 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Daresh(f): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Same here! First pregnancy the man was over the moon! Celebrating and making noise. Second time around ol boy vex. He be like, are you sure grin

3 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by iheanyi40(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
Make I spread ma mat ere firstgrin
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by ayusco85(m): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
egopersonified: When I told my husband I was pregnant with our first child, his eyes became like segun arinze's, see rush to lab to confirm, I think that was the happiest day of his life. Last month, I played a prank on him and told him I was pregnant again after 3 kids, the expression on his face was like 'this woman wants to kill me', asking everyday if I had seen my period, I let him suffer till I actually saw the period, he actually said 'thank God', laugh wan kill me that day. Pls share your experiences.

cheesy this woman ur wicked o, u wan kill d man ni? Hahahaha. Me never marry o, so haven't had such an experience. If I marry I go come back comment. Pls leave the thread open for d nxt 4-5yrs wen I finally get married..........
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by tigonana: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
D first tyme my girlfriend broke d news for me I was on d roof mouting a carport omo I nearly fall dat day,I was like u do sometin abt it!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by johnugwu: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
i am married for two years and i believe God will make me scream for joy some day. Please remember me and my wife in your prayer. All the bad thing wey i do, baba God please forgive me. I need my kids cry

44 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by ijechikky(f): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
Neither a Husband nor a Boyfriend do I ve cry

**walks outta Thread**

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by harizonal123(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by ibdeals1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
grin grin
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Melahou(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
It was a mixed feeling...
But i thank God
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by 01emek(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
She told me '' am now carrying your baby!!... I look at her neither sad nor happy, just kept my face without expression and told her'' mj mjmgmtw wtmgjm twjtw jwaw wtwawt waxgt wta..'' She answered: ok

2 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by uzolexis(f): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
space booked till i get married n carry belle cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Toshibasexy(m): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
cool gist...enjoying it...keep it coming...mine is loading.........cheesy
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
The first time I told him I was preggy,he was so happy,he treated me like an egg till I went into labour, and he stayed with me all through the groans and screams, he did more of breathing in and out than I did grin grin grin and when she popped out,he was so scared to touch or carry her,and for the next one week, he couldn't eat well, he said he could still see us in the labour room screaming, and he begged me not to get pregnant again. ....The second time I told him I was preggy,he looked so sad like it was a bad news grin grin grin grin he was like,"I'm not going into the labour room with you this time"

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by nikkyshyne(f): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
Can't wait. cool
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by QuiverBox(f): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
IFY124: It took us over a year before I could concieve for my first baby. When I broke the news to hubby. He was mad with joy. I have never seen him that happy before. 7months after my first child, it happened again. He was even more excited than the first time. Looking forward to the third.

I can see you really wanna multiple and fill the earth.

10 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by zeb04(f): 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
QuiverBox:

I can see you really wanna multiple and fill the earth.
undecided e concern you

4 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by IFY124(f): 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2014
zeb04: undecided e concern you
thank you

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by JurassicPark: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
uzolexis: space booked till i get married n carry belle cheesy

How do you "carry belle"? grin

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by nickz(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
IFY124: It took us over a year before I could concieve for my first baby. When I broke the news to hubby. He was mad with joy. I have never seen him that happy before. 7months after my first child, it happened again. He was even more excited than the first time. Looking forward to the third.
7months!!shockedshocked grin

your husband sabi dance shoki be that ohshocked

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by uzolexis(f): 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
JurassicPark:

How do you "carry belle"? grin
don't worry when it happens i'll give you a detailed description of the process,be patient smiley
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nehemiah459(m): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
Still searching for my girl's period. BRB.
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by egopersonified(f): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2014
iwakolewa: The first time I told him I was preggy,he was so happy,he treated me like an egg till I went into labour, and he stayed with me all through the groans and screams, he did more of breathing in and out than I did grin grin grin and when she popped out,he was so scared to touch or carry her,and for the next one week, he couldn't eat well, he said he could still see us in the labour room screaming, and he begged me not to get pregnant again. ....The second time I told him I was preggy,he looked so sad like it was a bad news grin grin grin grin he was like,"I'm not going into the labour room with you this time"

What a woman can do, a man can do ____
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by ahika(m): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
i don't have a wifey neither do I have gf

#Wrongaddress
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Saheed9: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
pickabeau1: grin grin
why u dey shine teeth
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by 50calibre(m): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
No bit*ch of mine can get pregnant without my permission, doing so is asking for trouble.

Unless we've discussed plans, it's your responsibility to protect yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by F117A: 9:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
I remember when my ex-girlfriend told me she was pregnant the day after i got the commonwealth scholarship for my post-graduate programme in the UK.
I developed serious headache instantly and began to sweat profusely, before she now said it was a joke.
I will never forget that day.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders / My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke / Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.