Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant (31566 Views)

You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) / Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. / Your Husband Or Boyfriend Travelling With Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 17, 2014
He left me
Til today his daughter don't know his daddy angry
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Vikky014(f): 4:21am On Sep 17, 2014
PapiDShipCapt: I persuaded my shy friend into having an affair with a girl which eventually got her preggy. on hearing the news my friend slummed n hit his head against a stook n got his face badly injured. he woke up 30mins later crying n lamenting "belle chai, i don die"

After that experience which i witnessed, i swore I wont let myself fall into such situation....

my friend still have that scar on his face..
dt ur frnd is a robot!u persuaded him?did it cure his shyness?SMH
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Keypha(m): 6:24am On Sep 17, 2014
My Girl Friend was 2 month pregnant for me, when she told me, I was much happy because, we love our self, assuming I don't love her it will be a problem, clara is tall, beautiful, so sexy, her laps is bold and over smooth, she see me as a her God, she knew how to cook, she has a respect, I thank God for her.
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by dayosaurus(m): 6:32am On Sep 17, 2014
lilbabyak:
my oga no vex.
I use samsung swype to type.
But since you send me back to primary school I guess I will go back.
But wait are you here to check for errors or what?
this is a forum so what's the big deal.You have problem with my English settle it in hell

Is that your guilty conscience talking? , I'm sure I did not state a reason why I said that, why do you think I was referring to your poor grammar?
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by IFY124(f): 6:34am On Sep 17, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

7momths ? Jisos cheesy cheesy grin
If u know what it means to try to concieve. The emotional stress.... U won't shout again
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by lawrenceunaa: 6:45am On Sep 17, 2014
Imoy:
This is your own idea, stop making it look like a laid down rule.
it is a fact may be u re a victim
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by ijechikky(f): 6:48am On Sep 17, 2014
Vikky014: stay and read others experience
undecided
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Keypha(m): 6:48am On Sep 17, 2014
My clara is very beautiful, tall, fair, Good attitude, her fresh laps is 1milion, and she is from my tribe, i thank God we love our self before she took in, when she told me about her pregnant, I was happy cos I love her, assuming that I don't love her, it will be a problem.
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Ishilove: 7:01am On Sep 17, 2014
50calibre:

All of you are being dishonest with yourselves, so because the man makes the woman pregnant, he deserves to be punished right?

I know mistakes happen, but it's up to both parties (especially the woman) to ensure those mistakes never happen. For me, I have no problems sticking with protection, I'm a rational person, so I don't mind. But when we do decide to abandon the basic form of protection (which I won't agitate for), id expect that the female knows what she's doing, at that point, the onus falls on her to prevent unwanted surprises.

This is not something trivial, we're talking about a life here, something life changing, things like these shouldn't be impromptu, they require prior planning & preparation.

My job is simple, I only plant the seeds & walk away, you own the land & should ensure those seeds don't germinate. grin

Anyways I've been lucky, the chics I've had dealings with know me too well to know I don't appreciate certain surprises, so at least they take pre-emptive measures, (more than one) and in the event of mistakes, elimination remains a very viable option. Simples!!

Elimination is a fancy way for saying abortion. Women are trying.

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by mecussey(m): 7:26am On Sep 17, 2014
maysimsimple: Cant wait for the good news. Been praying for the past 2 years for the news. My wife also been praying fervently. I know God will answer our prayer before the end of the year. Cant wait, I will be over the moon......

Sometimes I keep thinking if it's our past fault that make it take this long. If na boyfriend girlfriend and condom mistakenly tear, you will see bele. For marriage na, devil no go gree.

2 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by mecussey(m): 7:30am On Sep 17, 2014
njokusboy: grin When my girlfriend jokingly told me she was pregnant, I ordered a cold bottle of stout, took a sip, looked her in the face and said, "Abeg, if na play, stop am, I don't like it oh"...

I don't trust my babe, I use condoms wella on her, she can't even play that prank on me.
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by veyvey: 7:50am On Sep 17, 2014
still searching....so no comment
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by lilbabyak(m): 7:51am On Sep 17, 2014
dayosaurus:

Is that your guilty conscience talking? , I'm sure I did not state a reason why I said that, why do you think I was referring to your poor grammar?
ain't it so glaring? don't use me as your English project
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by egopersonified(f): 7:52am On Sep 17, 2014
mamateniola1: Lolll. Can't remember his reaction the first time. It's was just 2months after wedding n m not too sure we knew what we wanted.Lolll. But when I had miscarriage we both cried Azzin serious cry oh.no one to comfort us.
The second, I just showed hm the stick with 2lines, he was happyy. He started calling everyone!! It ended again but we never cried!!

U will surely cry tears of joy IJN. Amen.
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by inemani: 7:52am On Sep 17, 2014
First pregnancy: Hubby's joy knew no bounds. D guy had really longed to be a Dad
Now pregrant wid second, overjoy wan killam.
It is thru marriage dat I've realise dat most men don't joke with pregnancy! These guys can radiate happiness ehn

4 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by egopersonified(f): 7:55am On Sep 17, 2014
PapiDShipCapt: I persuaded my shy friend into having an affair with a girl which eventually got her preggy. on hearing the news my friend slummed n hit his head against a stook n got his face badly injured. he woke up 30mins later crying n lamenting "belle chai, i don die"

After that experience which i witnessed, i swore I wont let myself fall into such situation....

my friend still have that scar on his face..

Na wa for this your friend ohh, is it death sentence?
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 17, 2014
dayosaurus:

small small boys like u just come to a faceless forum and start spewing rubbish on pples comment,,,see ur face like expired youghurt. Bully.

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by egopersonified(f): 8:04am On Sep 17, 2014
lastmanstandn: Jesus!!! Never knew some people actually go through a lot to conceive. shocked shocked Thought it only happens in the movies.

God, please forgive my sins.
Abeg God, I take God beg you. Too many aborted

Wetin be this, abeg God, I take God beg God? Guy, relax and stop that aborting. Dont be afraid or put yourself under pressure. You go born taya.
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 17, 2014
ennyhollar1:
Thank u, I'm married already but still looking to the fruit of womb

The LORD in His infinite mercies shall remember you and attend to your womb.

Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by 50calibre(m): 8:10am On Sep 17, 2014
Flytefalls:
Punished? Ouch, such an intense word. The situation can be as simple as your final paragraph but your third paragraph presents a contradiction. I agree, pregnancy is not trivial, and we are talking about a life here. I have never been pregnant, but I would assume a lot of thought goes into keeping/terminating an unwanted pregnancy. Either decision could be considered impromptu, depending on the perspective. I've seen a man cry over an aborted baby.

My advice is for men to have a period app (hidden of course). When your girl tells you she's started her period, chart that asap! Ditto once it's over. The app will show you a rough pregnancy window, so you will know when to wear extra protection, or visit your mandem, fake Ebola etc. Yes it's a bit disgusting but it's responsible! Even better if you try to work out her actual length of cycle grin.

Hahaha so a man should help his woman monitor her body? Loool grin I've heard of women with irregular cycles, what happens then in this case, those apps could be misleading, as they provide data based on the data that was fed in.

Only one person can keep accurate track, & it's the woman herself, all these just sounds like an unnecessary stress for a dude. All in all, couples not ready for a child should protect themselves at all times, better safe than sorry.

Too many kid's lives being ruined already.

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by dayosaurus(m): 8:16am On Sep 17, 2014
Lindxy: small small boys like u just come to a faceless forum and start spewing rubbish on pples comment,,,see ur face like expired youghurt. Bully.

At first, I wanted to repay you in your own coin but then I remembered insulting a low-life bastard like you ain't worth it. So please go meet your rabid father and stop quoting me. undecided
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by dayosaurus(m): 8:21am On Sep 17, 2014
lilbabyak:
ain't it so glaring? don't use me as your English project

Ain't nobody got time for that.
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by kenex4ever(m): 8:27am On Sep 17, 2014
dechandel:
I wish she was serious grin

Ur smile na 1million
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Taidi(m): 8:31am On Sep 17, 2014
ATSOMEH: He was so happy but when the morning sickness came, I actually felt pity for him becos he was suffering more than I was. How do you tell someone it is not really as painful or stressful as it appears? Maybe he was afraid I would die on his neck.
Lol
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by ijechikky(f): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2014
Youngpo413:

I love you,come here joor!
tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Iniotong(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2014
njokusboy: grin When my girlfriend jokingly told me she was pregnant, I ordered a cold bottle of stout, took a sip, looked her in the face and said, "Abeg, if na play, stop am, I don't like it oh"...
Ldkm But when you were LAGAING you liked it ba?
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Vikky014(f): 9:24am On Sep 17, 2014
ijechikky: undecided
wink
ijechikky: undecided
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 17, 2014
*dances around repeat post*
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 17, 2014
50calibre:

Hahaha so a man should help his woman monitor her body? Loool grin I've heard of women with irregular cycles, what happens then in this case, those apps could be misleading, as they provide data based on the data that was fed in.

Only one person can keep accurate track, & it's the woman herself, all these just sounds like an unnecessary stress for a dude. All in all, couples not ready for a child should protect themselves at all times, better safe than sorry.

Too many kid's lives being ruined already.
No no honey. You don't help her keep track, you'd be gathering counterintelligence
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by perry2020(f): 9:29am On Sep 17, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: how did your bf/husband react ..not the story of your life
If u read tru well,u will see where I said I don't joke with such coz I dread it.
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2014
jenoncam: He left me
Til today his daughter don't know his daddy angry
keep praying,hw wld come around someday
*so touched*
Re: Husband's Or Boyfriend's Reaction When You Told Him You Were Pregnant by searay(m): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2014
dytbabe:

Mtchewwwww
you no dey thank person?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / My Dad Pursued Me Out Of His House Because I Smoke / Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.