Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die (15076 Views)

Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today / Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' / 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
so sad cry

1 Like

Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by ibietela2(m): 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
From 7 to 11?
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
It's times like this that I really hate Nigeria from the depths of my soul. If I wasn't afraid of being put on a watchlist, there are some things I would promise to do to those in power.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by Gofwane(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
iamsegsy: PDP b lyk Hmmm....APC at work.
haha, dis ur signature tyt wella. President carter... Lil wayne rocks!

1 Like

Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by obysta: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
All na to discredit Jona......Chibok scam.....all na lie biko

1 Like

Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by timilinda(f): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
cheesy^^^ hahahahaha! Very true o! If Jack Bauer were here, these girls woul've been home by nw!!

1 Like

Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
kraftykc: Everyone busy typing 'PDP' or 'APC' I pray fervently that we all get to enjoy these blessings we have poured down on Chibok and the entire North. Let us feel their pain and then we will see that some things supersede politics and regional branding.

@OP, We; the collective country, have failed the entire north. We have failed everyone of those poor girls who are still captive and will now hate the us for abandoning to such a wicked fate.

sidenote: FUUUCK Jonathan, FUUUUUCCCK Buhari, Mother Bleep Ndume, FUUUCK that bastard they call Dasuki, FUUUCK them all
Northern leaders felled them. These people has ruled Nigeria for more than half of her life but still remains extremely poor and this same leaders refused to openly condemn this group initially when the attacks was infant because they thought they could score cheap political points from it but now as my people will say Aka inshi ha abala ha na onu.

1 Like

Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by Godwinsilas(m): 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Jonathan, Mark In A Closed Door Meeting With Chibok Adopted School Girl's Parents http://leapfame.com/content/thread/183
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by Obiossy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
I knew it that chibok n other village around it,av xtain majority thats why the are been attacked...steady
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by imustsaymymindo: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
The sss said they know where the girls are like the DHQ said a month ago. Usa denied the claims,i guess naija security operatives didnt want them to know the place b4 they hurriedly put it on media like how BBC and others put out vital information to the public. The parents should just hope and try to avoid truama cause the issue is a delicate one which can not be solved easily. I still believe in this government that it would BringBackOurGirls. R.I.P to the dead.
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by zubby29(m): 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
i only have word for u"PITY"
tbagjames: another lie,11 parents die in 3 months abi? I don tire for all these lies.
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by JamesLucia: 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote
author=kendrick93]lies. i dnt blieve dis. i've always insist dat no one
was kudnapped..enough with all dis lies abeg... dis tolis is nt even
worth discussing[/quote]

my dear i hv a strong feeling also that no child has been kidnapped if its true, how comes neither France, China USA, isreal is not able to say tangible thing about their way about
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by saasala(m): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
eligibility:

I am not a hausa man but i hate criticizing other tribes.
Lets try to love others and move away from statement of rancour and disunity .....

Lets be realistic in our argument....

I am being realistic here man.
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by olumuyiolaoluwa: 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
ibietela2: From 7 to 11?
plus 5 don't forget d parents are using one heart.
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by bakila: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
euphorbia: I still don't believe this chibok girls story....these said girls should have friends.no social media like facebook has reveal that a friends miss her fellow kidnaped friend.....can all the two hundred and something keep it as secret?

Facebook at Chibok? Do you know where Chibok is?
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by tbagjames(m): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
zubby29: i only have word for u"PITY"
same to you
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by ibietela2(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
olumuyiolaoluwa: plus 5 don't forget d parents are using one heart.

Lol
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by TellBlazer(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
I have always said it time without number that the problem of BH lies on the Northern leaders,GEJ cannot stop BH and the NA cannot defect BH cos they don't have a geographical location.They come out from the people to attack a target.If actually they are tired of the loss of life in the north then let the Emirs,the governors,the sarikis and other northern leaders call their youth to order.In the absence of that let them give information to the FG on who this lunatics are and stop sheilding them. When BH killed innocent christians in they house of God there all rejoiced and clapped but forgot that what goes around comes around.But I bet you the day BH start killing emirs like sanusi,governor like shattima etc the menace will stop.
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by Sacramento4real(m): 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=Sibrah]APC must be held responsible for this even though i know they are not in power at the Federal level

Even if you are daft,must you let the whole world know?
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by Sibrah: 10:47am On Jul 23, 2014
Sacramento4real: Even if you are daft,must you let the whole world know?
Ur 1st ever post. Says it all. Folks like u is d reason i Said APC should be responsible.
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by majorholdings: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Safari29: We don't have a prwsident

Whats with the president this time? a simple question if you were the president what would you do to stop boko haram? please your ideas would be appreciated right now

thank you
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by Bolt3(m): 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
euphorbia: I still don't believe this chibok girls story....these said girls should have friends.no social media like facebook has reveal that a friends miss her fellow kidnaped friend.....can all the two hundred and something keep it as secret?
Guy your funny die. So you expect people living in poverty to have internet. Ignorance is not good.
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by Dreamtouch: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
The Borno gvt was sent to a letter from waec and fed govt not to write waec @ chibok..He guaranteed security and insisted to write the exam despite the warnings...On the day of attack,it was only one old man that was guarding the whole school.....Some former Northern leaders said the will make Nigeria ungovernable for goodluck..so what are we saying?Two northern senators have been linked to BH....Meanwhile,which ailment killed the 11 parents...pls reply..tnx a million..God save us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers / Presidency Insists Judges Must Step Down For Trial / Yoruba Koya: As South-western States Begin Movement For Restructuring..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.