Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,606 members, 7,801,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Theives Are Still Using My Simcard And Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Theives Are Still Using My Simcard And Phone (1548 Views)

Has Anyone Bought Ntel Simcard? / Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why / Throw Amay Your Zain Browsing Simcard And Start Looking For Mtn Simcard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Theives Are Still Using My Simcard And Phone by jideaffo(m): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2008
hello nairalanders,
i want you guys to help me on how to block my nokia 3300 phone with zain simcard in it. It happens that some theives robbed our street and they took away my phone which i have locked with pin code. it means that any time a new simcard is inserted into the phone it will request for the pin code. since they stole my phone, they have not been able to use another simcard on it because whenever i call the number, it rings and when they pick it up, they always speak hausa language. i dont have the simcards puk number, but i hav d phone serial number. i hope to hear from anyone who can help me out.
jide
Re: Theives Are Still Using My Simcard And Phone by Dclique(m): 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2008
stop acting like ur da 1st being who got hs phone stolen.sorry o,bt jst gt another n b more careful
Re: Theives Are Still Using My Simcard And Phone by engrhamid(m): 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2008
Ye! Jamb question. Anyway, u inserted security code not pin code okay. Pin code is for sim y security is for phone. Understood? Let me ask a question, se na hausa people come rub your street. Hahaha! Or den sell give hausa people your phone n sim? Hmmm! Thats impossible o unless d buyer na mumu. I guess u had better go to police station to report ur case. They will help u. Maa salam!
Re: Theives Are Still Using My Simcard And Phone by donjon: 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2008
Call our gsm providers with dat information, requesting dem to remotely destroy ur phone!
Okay?
Re: Theives Are Still Using My Simcard And Phone by netotse(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2008
donjon:

Call our gsm providers with that information, requesting them to remotely destroy ur phone!
Okay?
@tonyjon
guy u should have said babalawo not gsm provider!

@poster
call customer care and khave the line blocked shikena!
Re: Theives Are Still Using My Simcard And Phone by reloaded(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2008
Just close your eyes for 69minutes and imagine your thief bringing your phone to you but you must be naked in a dark room. The thief will surely come back searching for you
Re: Theives Are Still Using My Simcard And Phone by tobaina: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2008
jideaffo:

hello nairalanders,
i want you guys to help me on how to block my nokia 3300 phone with zain simcard in it. It happens that some theives robbed our street and they took away my phone which i have locked with pin code. it means that any time a new simcard is inserted into the phone it will request for the pin code. since they stole my phone, they have not been able to use another simcard on it because whenever i call the number, it rings and when they pick it up, they always speak hausa language. i don't have the simcards puk number, but i hav d phone serial number. i hope to hear from anyone who can help me out.
jide

nairalanders, one minute silence plsss
may d fon and sim rest in perfect peace.
'm sorry Jide.
ile oba ti o jo,
Re: Theives Are Still Using My Simcard And Phone by Kress(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2008
Customer care cn do nothing abt dis,u dnt hv d puk number,sorry mahn,u may jst hv 2 wait 4 them 2 get tired of usn d sim o,nd if e dey vex u reach dt 1,go station.
Re: Theives Are Still Using My Simcard And Phone by Cipriani(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2008
@jideaffo
Which kain area you dey live? Se na Mushin or Oshodi, I get boys for those places wey fit track your phone, come to the tarmac @ Iyana Ipaja cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

My advice is that you go and see a herbalist for spiritual consultation so that the person using your phine will bring it back to you even if na Lake chad the person dey. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You fit tell the herbalist say as soon the person make call with your phone make e begin dey vomit blood. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I be herbalist if you want make i help you, pay m N50,000 and the person go bring your phone to your hausa 2nite and not tomorrow wink wink winkcool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Theives Are Still Using My Simcard And Phone by Cipriani(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2008
@jideaffo

Seriously, go to zain office and complain, pay for a new sim and remember to go along with your sim certificate and maybe N600. Forget about the phone. its gone for life. grin grin grin grin

I had a similar experience but was happy that the phone was at retirement stage. sad sad sad tongue tongue

or you could get an hausa guy to speak with the one using your phone, if a proper negotiation is carried out, you will get your phone and sim intact. Hausas are friendly wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Theives Are Still Using My Simcard And Phone by stancozy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2008
Loq, roflmao cheesy cheesy
Re: Theives Are Still Using My Simcard And Phone by brinebaba(m): 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2008
jideaffo:

hello nairalanders,
i want you guys to help me on how to block my nokia 3300

forget bout da fone

jideaffo link=topic=182401.msg2931969#msg2931969 date=1223826761:

hello nairalanders,
i want you guys to help me on how to block my zain simcard

yup !! kall 112
Re: Theives Are Still Using My Simcard And Phone by Dclique(m): 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2008
Cipriani:

@jideaffo
Which kain area you dey live? Se na Mushin or Oshodi, I get boys for those places wey fit track your phone, come to the tarmac @ Iyana Ipaja cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

My advice is that you go and see a herbalist for spiritual consultation so that the person using your phine will bring it back to you even if na Lake chad the person dey. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You fit tell the herbalist say as soon the person make call with your phone make e begin dey vomit blood. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I be herbalist if you want make i help you, pay m N50,000 and the person go bring your phone to your hausa 2nite and not tomorrow wink wink winkcool cool cool cool cool cool
HAHAHAHAAHAHA grin grin grin, GUY U DEY CRAZE O!
Re: Theives Are Still Using My Simcard And Phone by Kress(m): 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2008
Hausa guyz r friendly, No forget say aboki sef get business sense
Re: Theives Are Still Using My Simcard And Phone by fdigital(m): 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2008
chei yaa @poster u surpose know say no be u get the phone the owners of the phone don collectam , donjon howfar
Re: Theives Are Still Using My Simcard And Phone by sisqology(m): 12:15am On Oct 13, 2008
Mehn, lmyo, come to me jo, e get 1 alfa wey dey d side of ma house, him go hjelp u, i hope say no be untop purry u dey before dem steal am
Re: Theives Are Still Using My Simcard And Phone by hayprof(m): 4:50am On Oct 13, 2008
@clik, boys yapa 4 area wey go retrieve ur phn for u if its still within their vicinity, . .e fit cost u mary J moni.

@digit, they r the tru Landlord, u jst dey rent the phone ni, . .

(1) (Reply)

Nokia N79 For Sale / Sky Fm On Your Blackberry / First Picture Of The Blackberry 10 Curve, Along With The Bb10 "Bold" And "Touch"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.