Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,883 members, 7,798,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country (21372 Views)

Dutch Prisons Are Closing Because The Country Is So Safe / South-African ANC Party Shares Bikini Photo Of Its Supporter / Is Anc Leader, President Jacob Zuma The Right Man For The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by jakiedudu(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2014
The big question for hamas is why start a war you obviously can't handle? They should stop using people as human shield. That's barbaric. The Palestinian authority need to do some thing about this militant group. They can't be allowed to be firing rockets inside Gaza on a daily basis. As for South Africa, I think their action might be a bit too extreme.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by 1stola: 9:01am On Jul 23, 2014
olapluto: Anyone who listens to Nigerian news only will think like most of the commenters here are thinking. Nigerian news agencies get their news from CNN,BBC who are outrightly one sided.
If you want quality news, devoid of too much misinformation, visit channel4.co.uk or independent.co.uk. Or any other independent news source. All these Hamas started it, Hamas rejected peace talk, Hamas are terrorists are just typical of an uninformed or immoraly biased person.
If I lived in Gaza would I fire a rocket? – probably yes' – Lib Dem MP David Ward
Hypocrites have to even "shut" PRESSTV OUT!
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by honeric01(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2014
Dscientist: @All
please let us not turn this into religious discussion . Let us be objective and understand that evil is evil irrespective of the perpetrator.

Note
That the Israelis are not Christians their
religion is Judaism. They do not believe in JESUS CHRIST they believe he is an impostor , the christian population in Israel is minute

They believe MUHAMMAD (S. A. W) is also an impostor, The Muslim population in Israel is also minute.
So they do not serve the interest of the Muslims or Christians

There are protest going on all over the World against the Israeli massacre of the Palestinian people .
All freedom lovers must say no to this genocide.

I weep for my countrymen.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Akbee(m): 9:02am On Jul 23, 2014
ibsals: u talk like babies on naira land cos most of you are blinded by religion and tribal line south Africa is not like Nigeria most of you behave like un trained pple without culture
so uv finally joined nairaland?thanks..
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by honeric01(m): 9:02am On Jul 23, 2014
misterjosh: Hey d ground invasion is to fish out Hamas members nd also destroy their rocket firing posts. Civilians av been asked to leave some certain areas before operations commenced, so those left now r either sympathisers of Hamas or outright members.

Ephemmm: Was Hamas deaf when the cease-fire was solicited for? Instead of accepting the peace-deal, they went ahed and keep fighting the enemy they cannot conquer; what a lamentation of a loser!

First test to you lot : Who is Hamas?

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 23, 2014
ANAMBRA11: In obama's voice" isreal has every right to defend itself" I stand with obama grin he's the bloody president of america
undecided
Me too afterall America knows already grin grin
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by slex(m): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2014
1stola:
May leprosy infest those claws you used to type that nonsense.
You waste product of a baby factory in Anambra.

Plz dont mistake me for your mother and im not in gaza with you bro. Bombs away!!!!!
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Owobobrown(m): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2014
bonechamberlain: If only Israel would go back to its pre1948 borders there would be peace in the middle east.. in the first place they were imposed in that place by the British and the west to serve as their attack dog in the middle east
the arab and Palestinian didn't accept the partition,and that led to the first war, and Israel occupy westbank, golan height and more lands and some land from Egypt, syria, Lebanon and Jordan

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Barywhyte(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2014
bonechamberlain: If only Israel would go back to its pre1948 borders there would be peace in the middle east.. in the first place they were imposed in that place by the British and the west to serve as their attack dog in the middle east

They were not imposed by anyone. They went there on their own following Hitler's Holoucust. Palestinian land belong to Isreal and mind you there will never be two-state nations in that part of the middle east. More troubles are coming not only to Hamas but to the rest Arab nations in middle east.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Owobobrown(m): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2014
1stola:
Hypocrites have to even "shut" PRESSTV OUT!
that terrorist television
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by 1stola: 9:23am On Jul 23, 2014
slex:

Plz dont mistake me for your mother and im not in gaza with you bro. Bombs away!!!!!
Oloriburuku omo ibo

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by 1stola: 9:24am On Jul 23, 2014
Owobobrown: that terrorist television
Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by rigarmortis: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2014
honeric01:

I am so ashamed of myself being in the same country with people who have the ability to think but won't. embarassed embarassed embarassed

I whole heartedly support the extermination of the vermin religion and its ardent zombie followers who can allow kids to be used as shields.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by seankay(m): 9:30am On Jul 23, 2014
From all the comments here, I noticed that only the muslims are supporting hamas, why? Because most muslims supports terrorism either openly or secrectly.why would someone open his or her stinking mouth to condemn Israel? If your attacked, you just don't defend yourself, you also attack!
****israel is not dominated by xtains but I support their fight against terrorism. The civilians know who the Hamas are but why won't they expose them? They simply support their cause cos they are related (wives, kids, cousins, parents, siblings) they should leave the war zone and stop sacrificing their lives for the Hamas)
People are killed everyday by an islamic group in Nigeria but I've not seen muslims condemn them as much as they are condemning Israel .smh

3 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by dasoul(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2014
Imagine Israel does not have the iron dome, the number of civilian casualties in Israel too would have been high and some Arabs would have be celebrating it all over the world like they did when the world trade center came down in new yoke. ANC! I know you guys feel because of what you went through during the apatied, But when my Man Ken Saro Wiwa was Hanged by the Abacha govt what did you guys do? you only condemn it in the strongest term like UN without doing anything cos Mandela didt want to meddle in the affair of other nations.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Owobobrown(m): 9:33am On Jul 23, 2014
1stola:
Hypocrite.
they are biased, they view one side of the story
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by slex(m): 9:33am On Jul 23, 2014
1stola:
Oloriburuku omo ibo

Ok. I have seen you now go back to your cage and you might get a bone if you behave well. ***pats him on the head*** theres a good do.ggy tongue

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by honeric01(m): 9:33am On Jul 23, 2014
rigarmortis:

I whole heartedly support the extermination of the vermin religion and its ardent zombie followers who can allow kids to be used as shields.

Another one spotted.. please have you heard of google before? if yes, what is it there for?

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by slex(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2014
seankay: From all the comments here, I noticed that only the muslims are supporting hamas, why? Because most muslims supports terrorism either openly or secrectly.why would someone open his or her stinking mouth to condemn Israel? If your attacked, you just don't defend yourself, you also attack!
****israel is not dominated by xtains but I support their fight against terrorism. The civilians know who the Hamas are but why won't they expose them? They simply support their cause cos they are related (wives, kids, cousins, parents, siblings) they should leave the war zone and stop sacrificing their lives for the Hamas)
People are killed everyday by an islamic group in Nigeria but I've not seen muslims condemn them as much as they are condemning Israel .smh

Thats what i said . Slaves to religion by Arabs who see nothing good in black skin color. Just free them. Dont waste your time explaining
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by dasoul(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2014
seankay: From all the comments here, I noticed that only the muslims are supporting hamas, why? Because most muslims supports terrorism either openly or secrectly.why would someone open his or her stinking mouth to condemn Israel? If your attacked, you just don't defend yourself, you also attack!

Guy, you deserve a path on your shoulder. I totally agree with you last line. more people have be kiiled in syria , just yesterday over 700 Islamic state rebel where killed by the govt forces in Syria but the outrage on that is not much cos its them against themself.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by honeric01(m): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2014
For the Ignorant ones, this murders by the Israelis is not about religion.

Religious fanatics, take note, understand your religion and other religions you are always against.

Stop being foolish!

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by honeric01(m): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2014
Judaism and Christianity was founded in the same Palestine the Israelis are destroying!

Stop being foolish, know what you are for or against.. only dullards argue what they don't understand

http://christianityinview.com/xncomparison.html

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by abdulkayus(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2014
it seem there are alot of ignorants peep here despite d education we claim to have. U guys has been brainwash by d one sided TV station like BBC, CNN and that most useless news station; FOX.
Many ppl ask y did Hamas fire rockets first, wat happen is dat most dont knw d genesis of wat happen. OK 3 isreali youth were kidnapped and kill in west bank, nt Gaza oooo. Bt wat did Israel do, dey start ransackin houses in Gaza and killin some Palestinians in dat way and u want d Palestinians to keep quiet. From dere Hamas start firin rockets and that is wat d Isreal go are lookin and so dey start bombarding Gaza that is d largest open air prison in d world. Dey have been cut off from the world by land, air and water. Dey are like livin in a concentration camp.
If Israel are sincere wit their superiority in weapon and army, y didnt dey go into d Gaza and fish out dos firing d rockets instead of bombin everywhere on Gaza. Mosques, hospitals, UN houses and incapable ppl houses are all targeted and u want to tel me dat Israel are nt intentionally targettin d masses. And d issue of masses use as shield is somehw false. Asking d Palestinians to leave their houses and go somewhere do nt make sense, where did u wan dem to go wen everywhere is been bombarded and no escape route for dem.
The d other day 4 innocents yound boys playin at d beach where shoot and kill, wat justify dat pls?

The ignorance here is mind blowing.

4 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Caseless: 9:50am On Jul 23, 2014
rozayx5: who first threw the stone
u are a senseless bastard! Who occupied the land of paletine first? Nigeria do not hav more xtain than S.A, but they took this step, but what gullible oaf like u cud see is maybe isreal is fighting for jesus. Fyi, d jews hate xtains like they hate muslims.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by honeric01(m): 9:54am On Jul 23, 2014
So before you open your mouth insulting or defending blindly what you have no clue of, kindly learn the history.. google is there for you to educate yourself with.

Don't be a fool..

Arguing blindly is a trait found in fools!

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Caseless: 9:54am On Jul 23, 2014
Akbee: SA ANC shud just mind their own biz n kp fighting the continuous injustice in their land rather dan pokenose into the affairs of another country..what did the Palestinian govt do wen apartheid was the order of the day in SA?why shud they(ANC)complain of pains whereas it is the Palestinian govt dat suffers from hernia..
They Palestinian govt is to blame in the first place cos they did nothing tangible to stop the undisciplined Hamas militant sect from bombarding Gaza which is under Israelis radar..were they not aware dat the cant match dia enemies military strength?
Kp fighting Isreal for dis is a necessary war..
palestine that is not an independent state and under blockades shld hav helped s.a fight apartheid? Go back to school.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by popson1(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2014
The future of this country is hugely bleak going by the hypocritical and insane comments spewing from the putrid mouths of some brainwashed folks riddled with sentiments. It's so shameful that the hatred of the Palestinian people has made savages of some people. To those unashamedly supporting the ongoing wanton killings and destruction in Gaza by Israel, how would you react if your property and rights to existence are ceaselessly encroached and infringed upon? Where is your humanity? Let's stop viewing humanity from religion, racial,and ethnicity prisms.Let's remember we are humans first and that every life is precious. Let's say NO to the genocidal act of the hapless Palestinians by Israel. I'm sure peace shall reign supreme eventually if Israel sheds her toga of brazen imputinity by allowing Palestine to exist as an independent state.

4 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by rozayx5(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2014
caseless: I am a senseless bastard! Who occupied the land of paletine first? Nigeria do not hav more xtain than S.A, but they took this step, but what gullible oaf like me cud see is maybe isreal is fighting for jesus. Fyi, d jews hate xtains like they hate muslims.

FIXED
dont have time for kids this early morning
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by rigarmortis: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2014
honeric01:

Another one spotted.. please have you heard of google before? if yes, what is it there for?

young man are you ok?...

have you started doing drugs again or is it your meds you stopped taking.

look man I don't know if its drugs you need to take or drugs you need to stop taking.....

but nigga do something!!!
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by honeric01(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2014
rozayx5:

FIXED
dont have time for kids this early morning

You are intelligent na, i expect you to use it when it's needed.. bro, do a research before talking about what you don't know about.

Ever heard of 1947 "pact"?

Ever heard of the 2005 Massacre by the Israelis where 2,500 Palestinians died?

What exactly do you know about the conflict?

Who is Hamas to you?
What does Palestine mean to you?
How did Israel come to being in the middle of "hostile" people?

Maybe if you can do your own research, you are likely to become more knowledgeable on the ongoing conflict and oppression.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by honeric01(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2014
rigarmortis:

young man are you ok?...

have you started doing drugs again or is it your meds you stopped taking.

look man I don't know if its drugs you need to take or drugs you need to stop taking.....

but nigga do something!!!

Engage me in an intelligent discourse if you have an idea, no need commenting, all you typed here can be classified as rants from someone without an idea on the topic being discussed.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Akbee(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2014
caseless: mumu, palestine that is not an independent state and under blockades shld hav helped s.a fight apartheid? Go back to school.
ur username speaks volume of ur SoT...i dont trade words with people like u.well,atleast u av achieved sth cos i now no dat ur a nairalander.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case / 7.4 Magnitude Earthquake In Southern Mexico / Iran Vows Revenge After Israeli Air Strike Kills Top General In Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.