Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:29 PM

South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country (21351 Views)

Dutch Prisons Are Closing Because The Country Is So Safe / South-African ANC Party Shares Bikini Photo Of Its Supporter / Is Anc Leader, President Jacob Zuma The Right Man For The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Akbee(m): 11:11am On Jul 23, 2014
caseless: i'm sorry about that! *shakes hand*
my apologies too...au is ur day going?
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Onyocha: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2014
PenSniper: I never knew these ANC people are such a bunch of fools. They ignored the kidnapping and merciless murder of 3 Israeli kids, the incessant rockets sent to attack civilians in Israel and accuse Israel for defending its people. Looks like the HIV virus has eaten deep into their collective brains. Israel, more grease to you elbows. Please dont agree to ceasefire until you have achieved your stated goal.

fanatic, do you know the name of the Palestinian kid (Muhammad Abu Khudeir) who was kidnapped and burnt alive with gasoline by Israeli illegal settlers in the West Bank? but you are quick to repeat the killing of three israeli "teenagers" who in fact were israeli reservist soldiers in the israel army of terror, occupation, genocide, apartheid and ethnic cleanSing.

what does the three israelis kidnapped in the west bank have to do with israel attacking hamas in gaza? what silliness are you people parroting?

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Onyocha: 11:13am On Jul 23, 2014
ISRAEL IN THE ZIONIST CONTROLLED WORLD MEDIA VS THE REALITY OF ISRAEL'S TERROR ON THE GROUND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBjlCb7d8zE

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Embosman: 11:14am On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=HerexG]

Little did you know that Ismeal (Ismaila) Abraham son from the slave woman settled in Palestine through him the Arab nation was established.[/quote
yes through him Arab nation was est but it was in mecca.
indigenous palestinians adopted the language n culture.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by rigarmortis: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2014
honeric01:

i am a big fool.

do you want me to summarise this particular conflict or you want me to start from 1947 resettlement of jews after the second world war in modern day Palestine which is the genesis of the current Israel/Palestine war?...that's what I asked.......

since the later is too long I said..lets just discuss about this current state of affairs and if there is a factual error we point it out.

do you want a history lesson or do you want to table your facts about why you think the isrealis goofed and I will table my facts backed up with historical anecdotes abt why I think they are right?

it might interest you to know that its a possibility that I have read more books on war/history/novels/power than you...its just pointless typing a whole page of words just to show you I know facts that can even be sourced sharply from the internet, then come here and put on airs.

swim in your pomposity.

thanks

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Caseless: 11:16am On Jul 23, 2014
PenSniper: I never knew these ANC people are such a bunch of fools. They ignored the kidnapping and merciless murder of 3 Israeli kids, the incessant rockets sent to attack civilians in Israel and accuse Israel for defending its people. Looks like the HIV virus has eaten deep into their collective brains. Israel, more grease to you elbows. Please dont agree to ceasefire until you have achieved your stated goal. The sane people of the world are behind you.
go and read! The 3 isreali teenagers were kidnapped in a place under isreal's security watch. How do u blame hamas 4 what happened in a place controlled by isreali forces. Fyi, hamas did not start firing rockets just like that; they started this as a result of isreali assault on gaza and arrest of palestinians.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by cirmuell(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2014
realone2012: God Bless the South Africans!!
This is the 2nd good thing that I will be witnessing coming out of that country after hosting the 2010 World Cup.

Okay fine, you guyz are supporting Israel because Hamas and his people have been bombarding them with rockets. Why cant Israel as a developed country try as much as possible to find these people (Hamas)?
As they claim Hamas is the terrorist not the 'People of Palestine', but who are they bombing now?
They have been killing innocent CHILDREN for days now. Just imagine Russia did the same thing when Ukraine was having problem with them. Lets all imagine what the likes of USA would do, just because Ukraine is part of NATO and since the DEFENSELESS PEOPLE OF PALESTINE are not they are free to die.
The UK keep selling weapons to Israel, USA keep giving Israel money to buy weapons, and later some people would be here to celebrate Israel triumph. Cant we try to stop being HYPOCRITICAL for once?
ISRAEL IS A BULLY!!!

GOOD BLESS THE CITY OF ILORIN!
GOOD BLESS NIGERIA!!
GOOD BLESS AFRICA!!!
mumu deliver your people from the claws of bukola before talking about the middle east which you don't know jack shyt about.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by rigarmortis: 11:17am On Jul 23, 2014
caseless: honeric, avoid dz guy. I doubt he any knwldge of history;typical of nigerians.

I would try not to insult you.

pls don't generalise ok?...in case of next time.

shalom.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by cirmuell(m): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2014
I hope this Israel palestin ish don't lead to the 3rd WW. As it sure gonna put Nations against Nations. You unenlightened mumus on here should read wide and stop feeding on the poo ur imams feed you. angry

They dont even know sh¡t but get hard-on at anything israel
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 23, 2014
Firefire: And so what

People all over the world should condemn terrorism in all its forms.

Shooting rockets indiscriminately into any territory is NOT ACCEPTABLE and should be condemn.

When Nigeria military hand was strong against Boko Haram the International community in collaboration with internal enemies of Nigeria were crying genocide.

Hamas should take responsibility for endangering the life of her citizens and civilians by using them as a shield.

TERRORISM IS A WORLD FIGHT and the Axe of devil for the end time battle, say NO to TERRORISM – Firefire.

My dear no mind S.A . Bkos if one did nt fail he will not knw the value of pass. Untill the cancer terrorism visit S.A they wil nt knw wat Nigeria, israel and other countries are passing tru.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Caseless: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2014
rigarmortis:

do you want me to summarise this particular conflict or you want me to start from 1947 resettlement of jews after the second world war in modern day Palestine which is the genesis of the current Israel/Palestine war? ...that's what I asked.......

since the later is too long I said..lets just discuss about this current state of affairs and if there is a factual error we point it out.

do you want a history lesson or do you want to table your facts about why you think the isrealis goofed and I will table my facts backed up with historical anecdotes abt why I think they are right?

it might interest you to know that its a possibility that I have read more books on war/history/novels/power than you...its just pointless typing a whole page of words just to show you I know facts that can even be sourced sharply from the internet, then come here and put on airs.

swim in your pomposity.

thanks
if u knw this is the root cause of the war, then why not adress it headlong instead of attacking the symptoms?
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Caseless: 11:32am On Jul 23, 2014
Akbee:
my apologies too...au is ur day going?
no, i owe u that. My day is goin fine. And urs?
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by dnawah(m): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2014
rozayx5: who first threw the stone
good things will never depart from ur family,na money go dey chase u na,not u and when u smile lik thisgrin ur teeth go dey blink blink lik diamond.when pikin crawl,come pinch u,u too crawl go pinch am.make him know say e dey pain.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Akbee(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2014
caseless: no, i owe u that. My day is goin fine. And urs?
same here...
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Caseless: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2014
rigarmortis:

I would try not to insult you.

pls don't generalise ok?...in case of next time.

shalom.
like seriously, u wanted to attack me and thot otherwise? Religion shldnt throw us against ourselves. Fanaticism is our problem and this why u support isreali genocide against palestine thinking they'r xtains. They dnt care abt xtains.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Caseless: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2014
Akbee:
same here...
gud to knw this.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by 7lives: 11:40am On Jul 23, 2014
This is the 2nd good thing that I will be witnessing coming out of that country after hosting the 2010 World Cup.

Okay fine, you guyz are supporting Israel because Hamas and his people have been bombarding them with rockets. Why cant Israel as a developed country try as much as possible to find these people (Hamas)?
As they claim Hamas is the terrorist not the 'People of Palestine', but who are they bombing now?
They have been killing innocent CHILDREN for days now. Just imagine Russia did the same thing when Ukraine was having problem with them. Lets all imagine what the likes of USA would do, just because Ukraine is part of NATO and since the DEFENSELESS PEOPLE OF PALESTINE are not they are free to die.
The UK keep selling weapons to Israel, USA keep giving Israel money to buy weapons, and later some people would be here to celebrate Israel triumph. Cant we try to stop being HYPOCRITICAL for once?
ISRAEL IS A BULLY!!!

GOOD BLESS NIGERIA!!
GOOD BLESS AFRICA!!!

Thank you brother God bless you. I hope it will not surprise you that the people condemning South Africa here are Christians who are whining about BH being Muslims but are happy with what Israel is doing to Palestinians.
What most people did not understand is that these Jews are not even Christians may the Lord have mercy on the world, amen.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by rigarmortis: 11:44am On Jul 23, 2014
caseless: if u knw this is the root cause of the war, then why not adress it headlong instead of attacking the symptoms?

that is exactly what I am saying...the history is too long to type here, lets just give eacth other the benefit of doubt in arguments and move to more concrete topics relating to MODERN times.

its already too late to drive the jews out, they are a COUNTRY now and have come to stay..........respect that

the children dying today in Gaza don't know about any deal and were unborn babies then, Israeli youth/soldiers of today were toddlers or even unborn then, they don't deserve to get bombed by Hamas for whatever reason.

now, if hamas choose to bomb CIVILLIANS from homes and apartments don't they know that retaliation is imminent, before you blame Israel...blame hamas first.......Israel would have recorded higher death toll if not for their excellent anti missiles and other defensive warfare hardware.......

if I am the president of a country, I would rather you tell me take it easy, than you asking me why my citizens are dying

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by bushwailo: 11:44am On Jul 23, 2014
Not surprised to see many Nigerians in support of Israel here !!!
I can see that Boko Haram has thought u guys a lesson on what terrorism looks like grin
WE ALL SHOULD UNITE AGAINST TERRORISM.
It has no place in the modern world.

Leave South Africa ..... they too will learn someday.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by honeric01(m): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2014
rigarmortis:

do you want me to summarise this particular conflict or you want me to start from 1947 resettlement of jews after the second world war in modern day Palestine which is the genesis of the current Israel/Palestine war?...that's what I asked.......

swim in your pomposity.

thanks
Not worth it.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2014

ISRAEL IS A BULLY!!!

GOOD BLESS NIGERIA!!
GOOD BLESS AFRICA!!!
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by honeric01(m): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2014
caseless: i'v discovered another nler today. U have my respect.
Rozayz5 shld tel us what he wld do if he's being locked up, killed, dehumanized in his own land.

Its well..
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by hafees: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2014
First let me say that this is another religious debate for nairalanders: christians for the Isreali (some hate anything Arab or Muslim and perceived the Isreali occupied places as their holy land), and then the Muslims for the Palestine (same religion etc). Most what is being said here thus is emotions and wishes.

For a few seconds, let's distance our self from these emotions and look at the issues critically, i will try. I am a Muslim and you would likely see my bias too.

* Is there a state / Country called Isreal before 1947: NO
* Why is there Isreal now: They came togther and were given some piece of land by the palestines, encouraged by Britain after Hitler's genocide
* What is the genesis of the problem: Palestines says and the world agreed that Isreal grapped more land and starts claiming it is their ancestral home and have made the Palestines second class citizens
*How is Isreal about to do this: Most of them scattered across the world in differentt countries, have influences in government especially in USA where they are senators, Governors etc. They receive money and weapons from these groups
*Why is HAMAS attacking: They want back their lands, and wants to be free in their land without anyone asking you not to visit or pass certain areas.
* Is HAMAS evil: who is a terrorist or evil is define by western nations, HAMAS see themselves as freedom fighters
*Is Isreal right to kill Civilians: Hamas fired the first rocket yes, Isreal has the right to defend itself yes, but Isreal is killing a mosquito with caterpillar:
Is Isreal fair: even the US secretary of state was caught off camera saying it is bad: ' one hell of a pinpoint operation

3 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Caseless: 11:54am On Jul 23, 2014
rigarmortis:

that is exactly what I am saying...the history is too long to type here, lets just give eacth other the benefit of doubt in arguments and move to more concrete topics relating to MODERN times.

its already too late to drive the jews out, they are a COUNTRY now and have come to stay..........respect that

the children dying today in Gaza don't know about any deal and were unborn babies then, Israeli youth/soldiers of today were toddlers or even unborn then, they don't deserve to get bombed by Hamas for whatever reason.

now, if hamas choose to bomb CIVILLIANS from homes and apartments don't they know that retaliation is imminent, before you blame Israel...blame hamas first.......Israel would have recorded higher death toll if not for their excellent anti missiles and other defensive warfare hardware.......

if I am the president of a country, I would rather you tell me take it easy, than you asking me why my citizens are dying
how do u expect palestinians to respkt isrealis nationhood when they'r being kept in a cage in their land. Any palestinian, Born or unborn cud feel the injustice done to them in the past. If u want them to respkt isreal, give them their freedom, stop occupying more of their lands, lifts the blockades, stop dehumanising them, allow them to become an independent state and evrything wil b fine.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by gbengu(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2014
Do you think Israel is a country like the Big for nothing Nigeria that takes all the cheats all the time?

Even in a normal life setting, every action attracts a reaction. Likewise in international affairs/relations.

Without being biased, Israel enjoys the support of the west (UK, Us etc) because they are good boy to them. What stop the Palestinian from being such? Do you think it is today the Palestinian are fighting them, NO! In fact, the whole Arab world in the middle east except some few countries that distance themselves from fighting Israel did. A popular with the Arabs is the 7-days war which Israel defeated them all including some countries in the North Africa that supported the Arabs.

A Nigerian proverb says: Don't slap with a small hand when you know that the person you slap has a bigger one because his/hers with deafen you. In all respect is reciprocal.

When the flies are disturbing a person that has wound or has been injured, no one will hear or talk but when the person devices different means to combat and destroys those flies, then people will start shouting.

This world is not balance, it is the survival of the fittest and those that has wisdom; and can applied it to mingle along survive.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by hafees: 11:57am On Jul 23, 2014
caseless: the problem with shallow-minded nigerian xtains like u is that, isreal is a xtain nation. But u celebrate them when they kill even xtains in palestine. Nigerians like u don't read history and, that's why we have problems. Isreal lost 30 of their soldiers and one in captivity. U knw what that means?

SORRY TO BUST YOUR BUBBLE ' ISREAL IS NOT A CHRISTIAN NATION
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 23, 2014
Akbee: im longing for a time when Nigeria wl deal with its enemies(boko haram) in such a way dat they wl come begging for forgiveness.. the hamas militia started it hence they must not run away from it.i do support the war although civilians have bn made to be at the receiving end of the whole drama..ITS A NECESSARY WAR!!
The Isrealis Govt don't take shits from its enemies especially the Arab world which houses the most tryannts n bloodthirsty people in the world..osama,bin laden,ghadaffi,to mention but a few...they(hamas militia group) shud av realised dat before they fired the first rocket into Gaza thereby puting the lives of civilians at risk..
by the way,why are the ANC members so bent on having the Isrealis ambassador recalled by his country when they are fully aware dat such move wl not cause a stir neither wl it mk the Israelis army stop launching rocket into Gaza..OF WHAT SIGNIFICANT ECONOMIC, POLITICAL,SOCIAL use IS SOUTH AFRICA TO ISREAL?.is its dia diamond or wot?Mandela only fought for a just cause(aparthied).he neva allowed anoda man*s biz to become sth of great concern to him..its obvious dat they are embarking on a mission which wl produce nothing positive result...just watch out for the major headlines of most South African newspapers by next month n u wl see sth like **SA ANC APOLOGISE TO ISREALIS FOR UNGUIDED UTTERANCE N LIBEL OVER CRISIS IN GAZA+++
them no get things to do with their time..

So u mean the people of Palestine should suffer for the wrong doing of the terrorist?

Its just like saying boko haram start attacking neighboring countries and claiming they are fighting for Nigeria then those neighboring countries start firing rockets into our country killing innocent civilians in Nigeria while the world ignores the killings, while USA keep funding the neighboring countries to attack us more!

How sane is that?

We know Hamas are terrorists but the people of Palestine aren't. Or should u say boko haram are terrorist and the people of Nigeria are terrorist?
FYI the Arab world e.g Saudi Arabia, Dubai and the rest aren't even helping the Palestines like the way USA is helping Israel!

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Google63(m): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
Me too afterall America knows already grin grin
still awaiting your reply
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Caseless: 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
hafees:

SORRY TO BUST YOUR BUBBLE ' ISREAL IS NOT A CHRISTIAN NATION
i mean nigerian xtains see them as such. And they kill xtains too. Othordox xtains in isreal ar discriminated against and ar kept out of political space in isreal. This is to tel u jews hate xtainity too.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
Akbee: SA ANC shud just mind their own biz n kp fighting the continuous injustice in their land rather dan pokenose into the affairs of another country..what did the Palestinian people do wen apartheid was the order of the day in SA?why shud they(ANC)complain of pains whereas it is the Palestinian govt dat suffers from hernia..
They Palestinian govt is to blame in the first place cos they did nothing tangible to stop the undisciplined Hamas militant sect from bombarding Gaza which is under Israelis radar..were they not aware dat the cant match dia enemies military strength?
Kp fighting Isreal for dis is a necessary war..

You said what has the palestine govt done to stop Hamas??

What has Nigeria govt done to stop boko haram??

Israel are a dangerous force to watch! They don't care about world rules. And one day they might turn on another country and keep destroying then since no one was able to stop then when they destroyed the people of Palestine.

I guess this is what Hitler was scared of when he warned about them!

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Caseless: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
Repteam:

So u mean the people of Palestine should suffer for the wrong doing of the terrorist?

Its just like saying boko haram start attacking neighboring countries and claiming they are fighting for Nigeria then those neighboring countries start firing rockets into our country killing innocent civilians in Nigeria while the world ignores the killings, while USA keep funding the neighboring countries to attack us more!

How sane is that?

We know Hamas are terrorists but the people of Palestine aren't. Or should u say boko haram are terrorist and the people of Nigeria are terrorist?
FYI the Arab world e.g Saudi Arabia, Dubai and the rest aren't even helping the Palestines like the way USA is helping Israel!

hamas is not a terrorist grp, the west labelled them so because they'r opposed to isreal. Hamas is the ruling party in gaza.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Voicefilter: 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
STOP IT! You have never been in a situation where bullies control your every move, what you eat ,where you live. If SA take a stand it is because they know what they are talking about. Although this story is not true, the ignorance of some Nigerians who do not have a life and are so quick to spew bile on this forum it is annoying. I do not care what happens in the Middle East but i cannot sit here and read clueless people with peanut sized brains comment with stupid and irresponsible comments. South africa this, South Africa that. Most Nigerians have never even today gave themselves time to understand what oppression of the mind means let alone physical oppression. Always revisit your history then you will understand that you were also mental slaves, the sooner the better. But, you have never realised that even though you were never close to what we went through. Comment responsibly and let go of that bad habit of just screaming without proper comprehension of the reality. Again I careless what the Middle East do to themselves but anyone who understand oppression is entiltled to have a view. ANYONE WHO UNDERSTAND!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation / Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case / 7.4 Magnitude Earthquake In Southern Mexico

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.