Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Mother And Daughter Fights Over Boyfriend In Asaba - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mother And Daughter Fights Over Boyfriend In Asaba (837 Views)

"I Need A Wife": A Keke Man's Advert In Asaba, Delta State (Photo) / Man Fights Fuel Attendant At Oando Filling Station Over N30 Change (photo) / Scenes From The Dangote Truck Accident In Asaba (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother And Daughter Fights Over Boyfriend In Asaba by great664(m): 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Though it may sound like a nollywood movie but it happen in Asaba.
It happens on Sunday afternoon, a 42-year-old woman identified as Monica engaged her teenage daughter in a street fight after she allegedly snatched her boyfriend.
According to an eyewitness, the street brawl caught the attention of a curious crowd at abusy road opposite St Brigid's Girls College in Asaba on Sunday.
The mother was alleged to have snatched the daughter's boyfriend, who works in one of the oil companies in Warri. The17yrs old daughter became very furious when she heard that her boyfriend was caught pants down with her mother in an hotel in the state. The trouble between the mother and her daughter became aggravated when the lover boy began to act in a strange manner towards the girl.
During the public fight, the daughter was said to have called the mother a shameless woman and a prostitute, who drove the father out of the house with her unbridled quest for sex.
Speaking to the Leadership correspondent at the scene, a relation of the woman, who did not want her name in the print, blamed the situation on her sister, whom she said disappointed women folk, especially mothers.
Source/Picture: http://ask9ja..com/2014/07/mother-and-daughter-fights-over.html
Re: Mother And Daughter Fights Over Boyfriend In Asaba by farem: 12:06am On Jul 23, 2014
k
Re: Mother And Daughter Fights Over Boyfriend In Asaba by great664(m): 4:55am On Jul 23, 2014
Nollywood
Re: Mother And Daughter Fights Over Boyfriend In Asaba by fr3do(m): 5:50am On Jul 23, 2014
Umuda! Wetin man no go see for there.

That's my former area in Asaba, trust me that area is notorious.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Chat With A Nairalander Privately??? / What Kind Of Moon Is In The Sky Right Now? / NASA Says Earth Will Experience 6 Days Of Almost Complete Darkness In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.