Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court (41738 Views)

Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife / She Doesn't Love Him, But He Doesn't Believe In Divorce. / My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
rafcrown: Couple in divorce case made love before appearing in court

23.Jul.2014 NIGERIAN TRIBUNE. Lanre Adewole - Lagos

A couple in a divorce case had sex early Monday morning!!!!

The wife, Mariam Jimoh, however, told the court that as long as her husband was making love to her regularly, she was going nowhere.

Both parents asked the court to allow for out-of-court settlement because of the children.

The mother of two, however, insisted her husband still loved her, as evident in their living together in same apartment, sleeping together on the same bed and making love regularly as husband and wife.

She also told the court that Sunday made love to her passionately early Monday morning before they came to court for the proceedings.

The husband did not counter the claim.

ALL OF YOU COMMENTING & BLAMING ONE PARTY OR THE OTHER HERE "LIKE QUARREL PASS FIGHT"!

You all should understand that this is a comedy playing before our eyes. The Magistrates at the Grade C/Customary/ Divorce are used to funny instances like this.

Una never hear anything! Things dey happen naw...

Na today? Una think say na today the wife receive court summons from her husband, wey dem dey live the same house?

Notice that despite the fact that bride price wasn't paid, the news agency recognised the couple as MARRIED. They are unlikely to even have married in a registry at all. So even common law on the street recognises people's right to cohabitate and be mutually 'married' - an exclusive right of two consenting adults - whether parents or registry are involved or not, and that's the honest truth as exemplified by this newspaper article.

That said, these two guys still love each other. Passionate sex on Monday morning - just before appearing in court? What Even those that have 'celebrity' marriage ceremonies don't have 'passionate' sexual intercourse regularly, not to talk of as regularly as those who have it obviously in the morning & night, court or no court. Divorce proceedings or no divorce proceedings! Or what do you guys think?

This couple are comedians joor. There are instances like that. I can bet you, even if the judge had separated them that day in court, their romance wouldn't end there - another baby would find its way in! Their love dey shack them like craze. The court thing is only an episode jare.

A couple in the US or UK got married and divorced more than a dozen times (22 times if I can accurately recollect by the way!) They hold the world record for the highest number of inclusive divorce cases. How do you explain that one?

I think this is the 9ja or Lagos version of that jare.

If you like, quote me and yab me, U think say na small thing? Case wey be say dem Papa and Mama dey meet for court for the first time - from Ogun and Oyo States, in Lagos State - wey dem parents no even vex for court, wey dem dey even plead for out-of-court settlement!

U think say the man and the woman no know say dem get court case that morning, or dem never dey fight before, or dem no know say dem Papa and Mama dey travel come court that morning because of dem matter Yet dem still created time to make 'hot sweet love'...

Forget jare, case don close. Even judge understand as e dey go!

4 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
Igbohater: PICTURES OF THEM MAKING D LOVE OR ADONBILIVIT

I swearuGawd I hate liars angry angry angry

@OP, picture video evidence or go and die angry

grin grin grin
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by nerodenero: 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
NobleAky: ??
Your submission is not noble.
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Arsenate(m): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
outstanding post by Seagold. probably the best I've seen on nairaland in long while.
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by enomakos(m): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
CuteCynthia: I don't see why they are divorcing I hate break-ups and divorces
really?
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by tintingz(m): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
Rilwayne001: grin grin wonders shall never end
end shall never wonder. grin
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Liamm(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
faithugo64: had she listened to her parents,she would not have ended up this way. There is a way that seems ryt in the eyes of men,but the end thereof is................
Ecstacy!! grin grin

akitijackson, you're sighted wink
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
odyx: God bless u I think u are matured mature.

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
Tizak:

I swearuGawd I hate liars angry angry angry

@OP, picture video evidence or go and die angry

grin grin grin
Go watch ur parents'.
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
This is to show that there is a difference between Love & Sex.
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Rilwayne001: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
tintingz: end shall never wonder. grin
and vice versa grin grin
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Pain(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

Stoopid woman!
I don't understand why NIGERIAN WOMEN think NIGERIAN MEN ARE CAPABLE OF LOVE. . . (giving or receiving)? undecided
SAY MAN WAN PHOCK YOUR AZZZE NA LOVE? undecided
A Nigerian man will sell his mother for sexxxx. . . .MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
Na wetin ANIMAL get to do with love? cheesy

WONDERS!!!!!

Typical 'Y' marriage! lipsrsealed

I did not even have to go far. . . OGUN STATE must be involved ke! grin

8 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Liamm(m): 1:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
Rubyrose, you're sighted wink
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Pain(m): 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Harmvirus(f): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
The woman is just trying to save her marriage
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
Na wao, dat one na for road, but women has always been foolish. #fact
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by kalamayat: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
when you don pursue woman, don't look at her waste again. the man should be ashamed of himself.... the lady catch am mugu!

1 Like

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by bashexyz: 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

Stoopid woman!
I don't understand why NIGERIAN WOMEN think NIGERIAN MEN ARE CAPABLE OF LOVE. . . (giving or receiving)? undecided

WONDERS!!!!!

you lucky I don't insult, cos i had alot to drop for u.

I am glad the woman in question is not ur friend or relative cos u will give her the worst of advise.

she's allowed legally and biblically to have sex, make love or Bleep her till after divorce.

if she sleeps with him either to save her marriage or cos she needed company is better than her sleeping with another man. so i give her big applauds.

am 101% sure u would have started sleeping with another man the moment u started going to court.

lastly if u have nothing valuable or constructive to add. please keep quiet and hold your peace.

you have no idea what been a single parent, so please keep quiet

may the Lord save her marriage. amen

4 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by searay(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
SEX is not LOVE

1 Like

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
It so sad DAT this guy does not love de wife as she dose. She left her parent hoping to stay wit him for love.

Sadly he only wanted her for lost and convenience .
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Moblord(m): 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Thats maturity
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by NobleAky(m): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
nerodenero: Your submission is not noble.
...sorry if u are in one way or the other affected
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
faithugo64: had she listened to her parents,she would not have ended up this way. There is a way that seems ryt in the eyes of men,but the end thereof is................
That's true. No marriage sanctioned by one's parents ends in divorce especially with children involved. What a lovely mind you have there
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by cococandy(f): 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
All this for me cheesy grin

Nobody's life is perfect but it will take a very silly person to go ahead and open legs to someone who's already taken them to court for divorce.

Everyother balderdash you typed has nothing to do with my post.
In your mind now you've made a lot of sense.
His own midlife crisis led him to court to file for divorce.
Na only am don get midlife crisis before.
'Majority of men'
So mature you doesn't even know women suffer midlife crisis too?
I won't be surprised if this your sanctimonuos bullshiit story changes when the woman is the one taking him to court for flimsy excuses.
Only women sabi fight for their marriage.
No be only midlife crisis.

One young sissy is probably already waiting in the angle as he claims not to love his wife anymore.

'Not every storm should make a woman exit like lightening'

I'm waiting for you to balance that message because the person exiting like lightening here is the man. Unless you're reading a different story from the one I read.
I haven't even said she should bolt even though he's the one bolting. Just the simple message of self respect and keeping her legs closed until they resolve their issues.
Guess what if she gets pregnant from that last love making,he'll still leave and she'll suffer it alone.

Mr mature. undecided

SeaGold:

The way you all rant on nairaland looks like you're all having a perfect life out there. You read a story without taking into cognisance what might have prompted the woman to "act" irrationally rather you spewed your hasty reprimand.

Which woman would want to end a 10 years old marriage without fighting back?

which woman will want to abandon 2 kids or become a single mom in her late 30s?

Who really need a divorce anyway? Not a practising Christian that I know.

Have you taken into cognisance the psychological trauma the kids and family will be subjected to if there is a divorce?

Marriage is a thing of maturity and it requires 2 thinking individuals to be involved in for it to work. Just like in economics we say diminishing returns, marriage has it own fair share of return no matter how hard the partners involved pretend over it. Sometimes it takes the mature one to keep the marriage going and here the wife seems to be the intelligent one trying to sustain it.

Majority of men experience mid-life crisis as in dwindling fortune, peer pressure, inability to accomplish set target, health issues, family challenges etc and it can rub on their emotional and spiritual life thereby threatening their homefront but it will take a mature and intelligent woman to suppress these challenges and be for the man at such trying moments. Yes the man might act irrationally but that's all there is to it. Only a good woman would stand by him no matter the storm and testimony will abound later.

The woman initiated the sex just to have a hold on her dear husband. That was her evidence at the court that she is still in love with the husband and that she is Prepared to whether the storm. She is doing the right thing and I pray dear lord that her husband comes back to his senses.

Not every storm in marriage should make a woman exit like a flashlight.

8 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by BodyKiss(m): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
spicy244: Having sex with a woman u don't love? shocked What can we call that? This iz the reason single parenting iz on high rampage. God HELP women

What has love got to do with straffing?
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Decibel: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
natureblack: They still need each other

This reminds me of one Papa Comfort that lost his wife,while he was crying he said "Mama Comfort just die con carry that wonderful Congo waka"
Nairalander una ga -egbu madu gringringrin
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by rastamouse: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
SeaGold:

The way you all rant on nairaland looks like you're all having a perfect life out there. You read a story without taking into cognisance what might have prompted the woman to "act" irrationally rather you spewed your hasty reprimand.

Have you taken into cognisance the psychological trauma the kids and family will be subjected to if there is a divorce?

Marriage is a thing of maturity and it requires 2 thinking individuals to be involved in for it to work. Just like in economics we say diminishing returns, marriage has it own fair share of return no matter how hard the partners involved pretend over it. Sometimes it takes the mature one to keep the marriage going and here the wife seems to be the intelligent one trying to sustain it.

Majority of men experience mid-life crisis as in dwindling fortune, peer pressure, inability to accomplish set target, health issues, family challenges etc and it can rub on their emotional and spiritual life thereby threatening their homefront but it will take a mature and intelligent woman to suppress these challenges and be for the man at such trying moments. Yes the man might act irrationally but that's all there is to it. Only a good woman would stand by him no matter the storm and testimony will abound later.

The woman initiated the sex just to have a hold on her dear husband. That was her evidence at the court that she is still in love with the husband and that she is Prepared to whether the storm. She is doing the right thing and I pray dear lord that her husband comes back to his senses.

You have my respect. Great reasoning....exceptional display of maturity

1 Like

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Burger01(m): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
That thing nor easy smiley
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by deletrue: 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

Stoopid woman!

WONDERS!!!!!

Wonderful! Do you know that na the man dey very foolish and stupid? How on earth can a normal man make love to his wife and the same time ask her to go home? If this woman na wicked woman, the man go just die like ant. Do not try that with some Naija women or you go just....... (comeplete ham)
But wait ho. This na oyinbo place he for happen. Naija no wonder me sha.
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by efeambrose: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
chacoonder: so you are one of those girls that have fish brains?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
SeaGold:

. U are 100 percent correct besides she neva said or accused d man of maltreatment ot battery. Obviously he s a nice man probably manipulated by unseen forces or strange women. Let her pray nd hang on God will work it out for her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Attitude Towards My Food / 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video) / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.