Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,403 members, 7,800,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court (41732 Views)

Lagos Pastor In Divorce Mess: He Steals Church Funds Says Wife / She Doesn't Love Him, But He Doesn't Believe In Divorce. / My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Mintayo(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
kulyie: and some people will say she's a real woman or a virtuous woman. That's how virtuous women behave grin
Yes actually,she is a real woman. A very responsible wife that wants the best for her marriage!

2 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by NickiRoman: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
Chai"!!!! I refuse to believe some women are still this daft!!!This is what happens when you are dependent on a Man
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Mintayo(m): 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
CuteCynthia: I don't see why they are divorcing I hate break-ups and divorces
me neither. I hate divorce to. And to think that some ladies here are blaming the wife for doing all she can to save her home is beyond me!

1 Like

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
cococandy:

Look at both of you. Instead of facing the topic you're making 'feminist' comments.
How is that even related to this topic?
That's why it's tiring talking with most of you. Next thing you'll derail the thread.

I was expecting you to say she should employ counseling,get their both parents or church elders or anyone he listens to to talk to him.
Anything to make it work before he went the final and conclusive step of filing for divorce.

But instead you see opening her legs to a man who is so stone hearted that he's ok making love to her that day and dragging her to court the same day as a good thing for her to do.he was fully aware he was taking her to court to divorce her that day and he went ahead to sex her
Shudders*
Tufia.

If it was such a good thing why didn't he change his mind after they did it?
No he still went ahead to drag her to court.
Isn't that enough to show that no amount of sex can bring him back and earlier others who are in such situations know it the better for them.

How can anyone encourage someone to put up with something like that.

Y'all can keep preaching your desperation message. I won't support it.
Sex is never a weapon to keep a man.

Doing that only added on more crown of humiliation on the one he was already making her wear.

Adios

Have you consider what actually may be wrong with their relationship?

Have you consider why the woman is on the defensive trying to strengthen the marriage?

What will it profit a man to abandon a wife of 10 years and 2 kids for another?

Intelligently analyse the situation and tell me if that woman shouldn't do anything within her power to "plead" with the husband including having sex with him which is still legally her right if indeed she is the one who'd cause crack in their marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Zakamori: 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
on wat grounds is the man demanding for divorce? has she been a bad wife or an irresponsible mother? or like he said, he doesn't just love her anymore? that is okay though, the court cant force a man to remain with a woman he no longer loves for no sensible reason. The court should mandate him to pay her 10million naira for wasting 10 years of her life; and she should be granted full custody of the kids - since he might wake up tomorrow and not like them anymore. I rise!

6 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
O please! Get lost... That's your opinion... move on to another thread like I did.
Newmanluckyman: ..I know ur type.You will'double do' what that woman did.Stop being a hypocrite cos is nt by might.
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by pickabeau1: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Zakamori: on wat grounds is the man demanding for divorce? has she been a bad wife or an irresponsible mother? or like he said, he doesn't just love her anymore? that is okay though, the court cant force a man to remain with a woman he no longer loves for no sensible reason. The court should mandate him to pay her 10million naira for wasting 10 years of her life; and she should be granted full custody of the kids - since he might wake up tomorrow and not like them anymore. I rise!

JUDGE! grin grin grin
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by cococandy(f): 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
SeaGold:

Have you consider what actually may be wrong with their relationship?

he doesn't love his wife anymore?
He's bored with the marriage?
He has one young babe by the corner turning his head?
He's tired of the marriage?. Etc etc. Who knows what reason it is? All in all he's not the first man to wake up after 15yrs or 30yrs and decide he wants another wife. It's a common thing

Have you consider why the woman is on the defensive trying to strengthen the marriage?

she has nowhere else to go?she's dependent?
She's scared of being called a divorcee?
There are millions of reason why my naija sisters will cling to a man even if he's showing them pepper just to answer mrs

What will it profit a man to abandon a wife of 10 years and 2 kids for another?

question for the gods. Definitely not a question for a man controlled by his kini. Maybe we can go ask all those abandoning their wives with 5-6 kids what it profits them.
Freedom to flirt around is one sure profit they'll tell you

Intelligently analyse the situation and tell me if that woman shouldn't do anything within her power to "plead" with the husband including having sex with him which is still legally her right if indeed she is the one who'd cause crack in their marriage

if she's the one who caused the rift trust me that man won't hesitate to announce her sins to the world. Especially if she cheated on him. His reason is that he doesn't love her anymore. Not that she did any deal-breaking thing. I'm not against her working on their marriage but heck she must have tried all she could indoors before the case reached court. And this cold man had the heart to still take her on the very morning they were to appear in court.which buttresses my point that she sold herself low. After doing it did he withdraw the appeal? No. He took her to court the same day. Who's shamed now? Definitely not him. ..

8 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
Exactly! Especially the bolded.

I mean how SAD is this:

“Where does he want me to go after having two children, alongside the sacrifices I have made for 10 years to keep the relationship?” She asked rhetorically.

Ngokafor:

..This is one of the reasons why i always encourage women to empower themselves educationally and financially.so that if s**t hits fan,she can at atleast take care of herself and her kids..

..I bet if this woman was financially independent,she will not be hanging on to this loser(who is hell bent on kicking her to the kerb) for dear life..The foolish man is not even bothered by his kids!..what an ingrate!

..later when life deals seriously with him in future,he will come running back to the woman and kids he abandoned with his tails between his legs and a truck load of silly sob stories all because of acute selfish interest...smh!..

..Let this be a lesson to young people as well.Be extra careful about eloping with a lover and getting married without the consents of your parents,like the woman alluded,if trouble ensures,you will have absolutely nowhere to go and no one to turn to..

..A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by viralcharlie(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Spiritual Congi
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Tinyemeka(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

Please. . . this na 'AFTER-CRASH' era o.
NL is still recovering. . . .
Answer the topic or log off! kiss

https://www.nairaland.com/1815050/she-havent-went-school-should/2#24740305

Please, go back to the romance section of NL dummies like you and frolic with your fellow grammarians there!
We don't do 'single and still searching' on this part of NL!
The days of 'IICE CAN I MEET YOU?" ARE LONG OVER! grin

Now. . .COME ON DOVER. . . . move your bloooooming azzzzzzzzzzzzzzze!!!! kiss
Awobi Mmuo! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r86BJkLZp9w
cheesy Bebe!
You get plenty time on your hands.
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Fourwinds: 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
virago:

You must be a joker
he is not a joker ooo. He mean what he is saying
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
Seriously,these are not divorce candidates.they need to spice things up.they are not qualified for divorce.

1 Like

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by pressplay55: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
CuteCynthia: I don't see why they are divorcing I hate break-ups and divorces
1karma for you baby,
i hate divorce with passion.

1 Like

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
SeaGold:

The way you all rant on nairaland looks like you're all having a perfect life out there. You read a story without taking into cognisance what might have prompted the woman to "act" irrationally rather you spewed your hasty reprimand.

Which woman would want to end a 10 years old marriage without fighting back?

which woman will want to abandon 2 kids or become a single mom in her late 30s?

Who really need a divorce anyway? Not a practising Christian that I know.

Have you taken into cognisance the psychological trauma the kids and family will be subjected to if there is a divorce?

Marriage is a thing of maturity and it requires 2 thinking individuals to be involved in for it to work. Just like in economics we say diminishing returns, marriage has it own fair share of return no matter how hard the partners involved pretend over it. Sometimes it takes the mature one to keep the marriage going and here the wife seems to be the intelligent one trying to sustain it.

Majority of men experience mid-life crisis as in dwindling fortune, peer pressure, inability to accomplish set target, health issues, family challenges etc and it can rub on their emotional and spiritual life thereby threatening their homefront but it will take a mature and intelligent woman to suppress these challenges and be for the man at such trying moments. Yes the man might act irrationally but that's all there is to it. Only a good woman would stand by him no matter the storm and testimony will abound later.

The woman initiated the sex just to have a hold on her dear husband. That was her evidence at the court that she is still in love with the husband and that she is Prepared to whether the storm. She is doing the right thing and I pray dear lord that her husband comes back to his senses.

Not every storm in marriage should make a woman exit like a flashlight.

You are very wise!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by rafcrown(m): 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2014
Sincere appreciation for making it a Front page thing.Really cool and really appreciate all those have been contributing to the post.
I found it really funny that they still continue to enjoy themselves despite having some matrimonial problems.I believe that even if they divorce they will still continue to do Collaborations
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by mentorandfriend(m): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kanwulia:

Please. . . this na 'AFTER-CRASH' era o.
NL is still recovering. . . .
Answer the topic or log off! kiss

https://www.nairaland.com/1815050/she-havent-went-school-should/2#24740305

Please, go back to the romance section of NL dummies like you and frolic with your fellow grammarians there!
We don't do 'single and still searching' on this part of NL!
The days of 'IICE CAN I MEET YOU?" ARE LONG OVER! grin

Now. . .COME ON DOVER. . . . move your bloooooming azzzzzzzzzzzzzzze!!!! kiss
Awobi Mmuo! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r86BJkLZp9w
Am I the only one that thinks you do not make sense at all in your comments. Always jumbling large and small cases together. Besides, your propensity to insult men on this forum is not healthy for you, your girls, and Nairaland ladies who like your comments. If someone hurt you in the past, time has come for you to forgive him and set yourself free.

3 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Sacrifice91(m): 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
chacoonder: so you are one of those girls that have fish brains?

May be she fell victim of one. Her write-up seems too personal.

1 Like

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Fkforyou(m): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
softsparkyy:
She is too aggressive these days.
And arrogant.....

3 Likes

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by antartica(m): 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
The what's the divorce about if he can still fvck her? He can't eat his cake and it. Or maybe she just nag too much.
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
Coco candy aka loretta is sooooo married. By the way why the matter dey pain you pass the person in question. Can't you just drop your comments and exit. Must you always attack? I bet if this was a face to face argument your fists will have started doing what it knows how to do best grin

there's something called love less sek if not prosteetoots should have had no patronizers ESPECIALLY FROM MARRIED MEN grin

Even during fasting customers still troop in.abi na woman dey buy them house? grin

who says nigeria is not full of pathetic hypocrites and people who express their love through abuse lipsrsealed
Mintayo:
I wish i cld like your post a million times! I pity the man that marries the lady you quote,i am not surprised though! The woma in the Op is a great woman,a good wife and a wonderful mother who is ready to do anything to save her marriage and secure the future of her children! Unlike some womenladies,like the one you quoted who are shallow minded that the only song they understand is divorce!
May God help the woman!

1 Like

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by valuedammy(m): 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Having sex with a woman does not really mean u love her, what about the harlort in a hotel does it mean that men that pay them for sex loves them?

1 Like

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
Mintayo:
Yes actually,she is a real woman. A very responsible wife that wants the best for her marriage!
I was expecting to see CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU

in that case mrs titilayo that held her marriage so tenaciously so that she would be tagged VIRTOUS WOMAN we all know where she isnow.shebi she sha carried the ring to the coffin when it was crystal clear that the marriage was dead . the children she was staying in a turbulent marriage for are now ORPHANS

shioooorrr.enjoy your argument while I sign off to eat dodo and rice

make sure Mrs somebody is given a platinum medal for dying like a cow prepared for suya

1 Like

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by antartica(m): 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
valuedammy: Having sex with a woman does not really mean u love her, what about the harlort in a hotel does it mean that men that pay them for sex loves them

When a man has had enough of a woman to the point of not wanting to be with anymore,not even when he is dead drunk will he be turned on by her. Sex keeps emotions alive in a relationship.It is the spark of a relationship and when it is dead,a relationship is dead.
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Mintayo(m): 11:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
kulyie: I was expecting to see CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU

in that case mrs titilayo that held her marriage so tenaciously so that she would be tagged VIRTOUS WOMAN we all know where she isnow.shebi she sha carried the ring to the coffin when it was crystal clear that the marriage was dead . the children she was staying in a turbulent marriage for are now ORPHANS

shioooorrr.enjoy your argument while I sign off to eat dodo and rice

make sure Mrs somebody is given a platinum medal for dying like a cow prepared for suya
I don't even understand whatever it is you are even saying. Maybe because i have eaten too much tonight!
#teamsaynotodivorce!
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Mintayo(m): 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
kulyie: Coco candy aka loretta is sooooo married. By the way why the matter dey pain you pass the person in question. Can't you just drop your comments and exit. Must you always attack? I bet if this was a face to face argument your fists will have started doing what it knows how to do best grin

there's something called love less sek if not prosteetoots should have had no patronizers ESPECIALLY FROM MARRIED MEN grin

Even during fasting customers still troop in.abi na woman dey buy them house? grin

who says nigeria is not full of pathetic hypocrites and people who express their love through abuse lipsrsealed
Iya Agborodun,na you sabi! O nba yin lo na niyen. A good woman will do anything to protect her home regardless of what is happening! Pls live with that!:p

1 Like

Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by cococandy(f): 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by true2god: 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
SeaGold:

The way you all rant on nairaland looks like you're all having a perfect life out there. You read a story without taking into cognisance what might have prompted the woman to "act" irrationally rather you spewed your hasty reprimand.

Which woman would want to end a 10 years old marriage without fighting back?

which woman will want to abandon 2 kids or become a single mom in her late 30s?

Who really need a divorce anyway? Not a practising Christian that I know.

Have you taken into cognisance the psychological trauma the kids and family will be subjected to if there is a divorce?

Marriage is a thing of maturity and it requires 2 thinking individuals to be involved in for it to work. Just like in economics we say diminishing returns, marriage has it own fair share of return no matter how hard the partners involved pretend over it. Sometimes it takes the mature one to keep the marriage going and here the wife seems to be the intelligent one trying to sustain it.

Majority of men experience mid-life crisis as in dwindling fortune, peer pressure, inability to accomplish set target, health issues, family challenges etc and it can rub on their emotional and spiritual life thereby threatening their homefront but it will take a mature and intelligent woman to suppress these challenges and be for the man at such trying moments. Yes the man might act irrationally but that's all there is to it. Only a good woman would stand by him no matter the storm and testimony will abound later.

The woman initiated the sex just to have a hold on her dear husband. That was her evidence at the court that she is still in love with the husband and that she is Prepared to whether the storm. She is doing the right thing and I pray dear lord that her husband comes back to his senses.

Not every storm in marriage should make a woman exit like a flashlight.
Great! Among the 2% intelligent people on NL.
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 24, 2014
cococandy: undecided undecided undecided
grin cheesy grin grin

greetings to mr loretta for me o grin

tell him not to be like any of this dangerous things littered all over nl.i know you tired and it shows in your mood. Just tuck your sexy yellow self into your duvet and go have yourself a good night rest kiss

mintayo dodo was sweet o tongue

sorry you were too PAINED tongue

mintayo
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 24, 2014
Mintayo:
Iya Agborodun,na you sabi! O nba yin lo na niyen. A good woman will do anything to protect her home regardless of what is happening! Pls live with that!:p
obviously na me sabi grin

yes a good woman will protect her home by allowing herself to be treated like a dumb sek object only useful when hurni lipsrsealed
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Mintayo(m): 12:16am On Jul 24, 2014
kulyie: grin cheesy grin grin

greetings to mr loretta for me o grin

tell him not to be like any of this dangerous things littered all over nl.i know you tired and it shows in your mood. Just tuck your sexy yellow self into your duvet and go have yourself a good night rest kiss

mintayo dodo was sweet o tongue
sorry you were too PAINED tongue
mintayo
Lol. Good for you. Pained bawo? Why would i be pained. Everyone to his/her own o...:psaynotodivorce!
Re: Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 24, 2014
Mintayo:
I don't even understand whatever it is you are even saying. Maybe because i have eaten too much tonight!
#teamsaynotodivorce!
of course I don't expect you to understand ke grin

keep pretending afterall we masters in it wink

1st class hypocrites lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Attitude Towards My Food / My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! / Let's Be Sincere. "Can You Marry A Woman Like Your Mother?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.