Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,173 members, 7,780,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:47 AM

Build An Android Instant Messaging App Using Sinch And Parse In 2 Hours - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Build An Android Instant Messaging App Using Sinch And Parse In 2 Hours (4438 Views)

How To Build An Android Chat Like Whatsapp For Absolute Beginners / I Need Help On How To Store Records On J2me App Using Rms. / Parse Error: Syntax Error, Unexpected T_else In C:\ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Build An Android Instant Messaging App Using Sinch And Parse In 2 Hours by naijatechworld: 6:01am On Jul 23, 2014
This tutorial will guide you through building a fully functional instant messaging application using the Sinch Android SDK. By the end of this tutorial, your app will allow users to sign up and log in, see a list of all users, and instant message with any user. Your app will look similar to this:

Link ~> http://sinch.github.io/android-messaging-tutorial/

1 Like

Re: Build An Android Instant Messaging App Using Sinch And Parse In 2 Hours by benatex(m): 6:52am On Jul 23, 2014
I must follow,but bro I knw notin about programming

1 Like

Re: Build An Android Instant Messaging App Using Sinch And Parse In 2 Hours by benatex(m): 7:27am On Jul 23, 2014
Bro pls give me ur whatsapp number

1 Like

Re: Build An Android Instant Messaging App Using Sinch And Parse In 2 Hours by naijatechworld: 9:29am On Jul 23, 2014
benatex: I must follow,but bro I knw notin about programming

The whole programming community on NL and I, will be glad to help you out in programming. Im not on WhatsApp though. Do u have twitter? What will you like to learn first? There are so many information that have been posted on this programming forum, so please take advantage of it.
Re: Build An Android Instant Messaging App Using Sinch And Parse In 2 Hours by emmyvet(m): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
naijatechworld: This tutorial will guide you through building a fully functional instant messaging application using the Sinch Android SDK. By the end of this tutorial, your app will allow users to sign up and log in, see a list of all users, and instant message with any user. Your app will look similar to this:

Link ~> http://sinch.github.io/android-messaging-tutorial/
spreads my mat......

(1) (Reply)

Need Help/collaborators On Occupy9ja.com / A Female Programmer Needs Help / Graphing In C++??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.