Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Tilad Automobile Calling For Test/ Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tilad Automobile Calling For Test/ Interview (1346 Views)

TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday / Invitation For Test/interview At No 91 Alimosho Road / ADV-CAREER: Invitation For Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tilad Automobile Calling For Test/ Interview by stopdat: 9:07am On Jul 23, 2014
I got an invitation from Tilad Auto for a test/interview for the post of Maintenance Officer,anybody with me?

1 Like

Re: Tilad Automobile Calling For Test/ Interview by PalmTree(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2014
Hello, my friend got the invite although the position wasn't stated but he could recall applying for a Logistics position. The problem is that the company is new and there isn't much info on line apart from its location. He actually came to me to help him with some info on the coy as I am a researcher but till now, I have come up empty. His invite states 23rd of August at 9am and he is to come with his mail.

Let us hope more people will join this thread and provide more info.

PalmTree
Re: Tilad Automobile Calling For Test/ Interview by stopdat: 11:42am On Jul 23, 2014
@ PalmTree,I ve got no info about them too. I just hope the company would be a nice place to work
Re: Tilad Automobile Calling For Test/ Interview by PalmTree(m): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2014
On the mail they sent him, 23 other mails were CC'd. It means including him 24 candidates were invited. Please check yours.

PalmTree
Re: Tilad Automobile Calling For Test/ Interview by stopdat: 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
PalmTree: On the mail they sent him, 23 other mails were CC'd. It means including him 24 candidates were invited. Please check yours.

PalmTree
same here
Re: Tilad Automobile Calling For Test/ Interview by PalmTree(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
stopdat:
same here

Did you receive any text?

PalmTree
Re: Tilad Automobile Calling For Test/ Interview by newlfy2323: 6:17am On Jul 30, 2014
I got same txt.
Test was schedule for 22nd and 23th but wot I applied 4 was not stated on d mail sent 2me.
Any1 with info abt d test and d coy?
Pls help
Re: Tilad Automobile Calling For Test/ Interview by skyscrapper: 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
Pls I'm interested..can u.guys help me with the invitation details..
I would love to attend the invite.thanks
God bless u as u giv me d details
Re: Tilad Automobile Calling For Test/ Interview by PalmTree(m): 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
Tilad Autos is a newly established mini-bus manufacturing company. They are currently employing and are looking at a workforce of about 1500 people. The governor of Osun state just laid the foundation of their new plant today.

That is all the info I have for now.

PalmTree

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Factors To Consider When Preparing For A Job Interview / Basscomm Group Is Accepting Cvs For Engineers, And Project Managers / Urgent Vacancy At Nigerite Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.