Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Palm Kernel Nuts Ungently Needed! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Palm Kernel Nuts Ungently Needed! (806 Views)

..... / For Ur Regular Supply Of Palm Kernel Nuts And Shell / We Need A Supplier Of 80 to 120 Tonnes Of Palm Kernel Nuts Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palm Kernel Nuts Ungently Needed! by JOSCO7720: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2014
Good morning to all nairalaners! I want any serious supplier of palm kernel nuts of 100tons per month within the geographical zone of southwest to a factory in Ibadan @ affordable price. Memoradum of understanding will be signed to substantiate the legality of the contract with supplier's lawyer. Any serious supplier should mail me on:Agrobased7720@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Palm Kernel Nuts Ungently Needed! by akinvest(m): 1:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
JOSCO7720: Good morning to all nairalaners! I want any serious supplier of palm kernel nuts of 100tons per month within the geographical zone of southwest to a factory in Ibadan @ affordable price. Memoradum of understanding will be signed to substantiate the legality of the contract with supplier's lawyer. Any serious supplier should mail me on:Agrobased7720@gmail.com. Thanks
If you want palm kernel outside of Nigeria we can supply you 60m/t weekly basis.
Re: Palm Kernel Nuts Ungently Needed! by onyeka205(m): 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Can you supply some quantities to South east, if so, call me on 08035426409. The kernel must be fresh and devoid of shells. It must not be water-washed. Call me for further discussion.
Re: Palm Kernel Nuts Ungently Needed! by JOSCO7720: 7:04am On Jul 28, 2014
JOSCO7720: Good morning to all nairalaners! I want any serious supplier of palm kernel nuts of 100tons per month within the geographical zone of southwest to a factory in Ibadan @ affordable price. Memoradum of understanding will be signed to substantiate the legality of the contract with supplier's lawyer. Any serious supplier should mail me on:Agrobased7720@gmail.com. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Ship Loads Of Vietnam Long Grain Rice Available From Vietnam To Nigeria / Meat Shop Processing Packaging / Interested In Buying Melange Catfish Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.