Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Are You Going To Be At The Robert Gordon University In September? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Going To Be At The Robert Gordon University In September? (2064 Views)

Prospective International Graduates For Robert Gordon University 2012/2013 / Rumor: Boko Haram To Bomb University of Ibadan In September / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Going To Be At The Robert Gordon University In September? by Tmoni(m): 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2006
HI ,all robert gordon students should place names here so we could all meet and prepeare how we are going to make the best of the 1 year masters degree which i am sure, 90 per cent of us are all going for.
Re: Are You Going To Be At The Robert Gordon University In September? by Eastcoast(f): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2006
where is the university located?
Re: Are You Going To Be At The Robert Gordon University In September? by oluchikeh(f): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2006
i tried the rgu but i didnt get a reply till now
However, i will be going to the university of Bolton
Re: Are You Going To Be At The Robert Gordon University In September? by truthfully: 9:27am On Aug 03, 2006
Hi Tmoni,
What course u goin 2 study at RGU? Pls hola
Re: Are You Going To Be At The Robert Gordon University In September? by medua: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2006
hi,rgu student,i intend coming to rgu in january.missed this september intake.how life for RGU?make una jist me.regards
Mark Medua
Re: Are You Going To Be At The Robert Gordon University In September? by medua: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2006
hi,rgu student,i intend coming to rgu in january.missed this september intake.how life for RGU?make una jist me.regards
Mark Medua
Re: Are You Going To Be At The Robert Gordon University In September? by medua: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2006
Robert Gordon university students, pls hook me up .my email add is obiaujuezeh@yahoo.com.
Re: Are You Going To Be At The Robert Gordon University In September? by medua: 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2006
hi ,RGu students should pls hook me up.obiaujuezeh@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Going To Be At The Robert Gordon University In September? by obj123: 7:24am On Dec 07, 2019
I will be at Robert Gordon University by January 2020 for my Master. Am looking for an accommodation. September 2019 intake , please show us the way . I need job. I need who I can talk to I don’t know anybody. I need your help my WHATAPPS number is +2347031626633 and Email address: objfreestyling@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Going To Be At The Robert Gordon University In September? by obj123: 7:28am On Dec 07, 2019
I will be at Robert Gordon University by January 2020 for my Master. Am looking for an accommodation. September 2019 intake , please show us the way . I need job. I need who I can talk to I don’t know anybody. I need your help my WHATAPPS number is +2347031626633

(1) (Reply)

Am Looking For A School That Has A Diploma Form On Sale Now Around The East And South / Breaking News: Abu Releases 2nd Admission List Today. / NOUN Pgd Duration Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.