Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Will Samson Make Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Samson Make Heaven? (2435 Views)

Tom Samson's Rolls-Royce 50th Birthday Gift (pics) / Must A Christian Speak In Tongue Before He Could Make Heaven? / Can A Good Atheist Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Samson Make Heaven? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 23, 2014
*Clears Throat*

Hello Christians,

Sorry to bother you this morning but I last week I went to party with my friends where we happened to spend the night and thus decided to stay a bit warm for the night by sharing our soft lonely beds with some sexy ladies and just about two days ago it struck me that what I did that night was displeasing before the LORD and I may miss heaven for it so, not wanting to buy an all-expense-paid trip ticket to Hell Fire (or everlasting destruction), I want to know what my "fate" will be if I die in this "sinful" state.

Any help?

But then.....

I decided to go through the Scriptures of the LORD and found something amazing:

"Samson went to Gaza. There he saw a prostitute and went in to have sex with her" (Judges 16:1, International Standard Version)

Then I was like "OMG, could what I did be biblical; that is, supported by the Bible?"

I was a bit relieved for a while until I saw:

"....Should I take what belongs to Christ and join it to a prostitute? Never!...." (1 Corinthians 6:12-20)

A bit odd I tell you. Funny enough, Samson never even showed any remorse after banging that Palestinian hoe. The only remorse he ever showed was for allowing his hair get cut by yet another hoe! (the dude must have had a lot of sex drive I think).

I found myself asking these questions:

* Will I make Heaven if die in that "sinful" state?

Or to put it better-:

Will Samson, an anointed Nazirite of God and a Judge over Israel, make Heaven? (even after giving what belonged to the LORD to a prostitute without any sign of remorse afterwards?)

** Or will I just be thrown into the fiery funace of Hell only to meet the Legendary Samson burning with me?
(or be destroyed with him?)

NB: According to your Bible "God is not partial" (Acts 10:34)

So what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Will Samson Make Heaven? by Tallesty1(m): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2014
I think you should repent and give your life to Christ. Stop comparing yourself with the dead jare, Peter and Judas where both used by thesame devil; Peter was forgiven but Judas wasn't so repent now now because they way ah dey see this your story bah......e be like say nah u b d Judas here and Sam was peter.......grin
Re: Will Samson Make Heaven? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 23, 2014
Tallesty1: I think you should repent and give your life to Christ. Stop comparing yourself with the dead jare, Peter and Judas where both used by thesame devil; Peter was forgiven but Judas wasn't so repent now now because they way ah dey see this your story bah......e be like say nah u b d Judas here and Sam was peter.......grin

Lol

the case with Judas and Peter is completely different. In fact, both Peter and Judas repented after doing what they did expect that Judas killed himself afterwards.

On the other hand, Samson's taste for sexy Ladies knew no bounds. He didn't even show any kind of remorse after banging the prostitute.

I'm not comparing myself to just any "dead," I'm comparing myself to a Bible Character, an anointed Nazirite of God and Judge over Israel for that matter, whom I'm supposed to look up to as one of my role models. Is anything wrong with that?
Re: Will Samson Make Heaven? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2014
and when you make heaven, what will you do be doing for all eternity ?? Singing sons for ever, lol.

No friend , we who love God will inherit the earth in God's new kingdom ruled by Christ the messiah, only God resides in heaven.

And guess what, I think Samson will be saved.
Re: Will Samson Make Heaven? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
frosbel: and when you make heaven, what will you do be doing for all eternity ?? Singing sons for ever, lol.

No friend , we who love God will inherit the earth in God's new kingdom ruled by Christ the messiah, only God resides in heaven.

And guess what, I think Samson will be saved.

Yawn....

I'm not interested in whether it's gonna be heaven, earth, pluto, or whatever.

I'm only interested in the bolded in which you "think" Samson will be "saved."

So the question is "If I died in that sinful state, would I be saved as well?"
Re: Will Samson Make Heaven? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
Reiyvinn:

Yawn....

I'm not interested in whether it's gonna be heaven, earth, pluto, or whatever.

I'm only interested in the bolded in which you "think" Samson will be "saved."

So the question is "If I died in that sinful state, would I be saved as well?"

did Samson die in a sinful state ?
Re: Will Samson Make Heaven? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
frosbel:

did Samson die in a sinful state ?

1.) He banged a prostitute and didn't even regard it as a sin, thus showing no single sign of remorse for it.

2.) The only thing he ever showed a remorse for was for losing his hair which was yet to another ashewo (and with the final strength God gave him, he killed all his enemies and himself - Boko Haram's kind of suicide).

If the above doesn't well describe a sinful state for you then I wonder what will.

1 Like

Re: Will Samson Make Heaven? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
Reiyvinn:
1.) He banged a prostitute and didn't even regard it as a sin, thus showing no single sign of remorse for it.
2.) The only thing he ever showed a remorse for was for losing his hair which was yet to another ashewo (and with the final strength God gave him, he killed all his enemies and himself - Boko Haram's kind of suicide).
If the above doesn't well describe a sinful state for you then I wonder what will.

ah okay, so you are asking from the default position of ' your mind is already made up ' ?

By the way when was the last time you lusted after a woman in your heart ?
Re: Will Samson Make Heaven? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
frosbel:

ah okay, so you are asking from the default position of ' your mind is already made up ' ?

By the way when was the last time you lusted after a woman in your heart ?

Kindly answer my question please.
Re: Will Samson Make Heaven? by Tannie(f): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
Op take your time, read through that chapter and you will find your answers there. There are a lot of things to learn from that scripture.
1. We should always distance ourselves from things that doesn't please God.
2. In time of marriage, marry someone with the same faith.
3. Keep the commandments of God
4. Don't the presence of God to leave you
5. God is a merciful God, if we turn away from our sins, he will forgive us.
Despite what Samson did, God had mercy on him, give him strength again to defeat the Philistine. It was recorded that he killed more people on the day of his death than his life time.
Re: Will Samson Make Heaven? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
OP, you're my manest man from now on...

Guys, the OP just ask a simple question whether samson made heaven or not, and you guys are kinda derailing the thread. You peeps are then telling us indirectly that there are so many mysteries behind the so called 'Holy Book' that you Christians find confusing by not given a DIRECT answer, I'm a Christian o (born and bred).

2 Likes

Re: Will Samson Make Heaven? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
tonyayo1: OP, you're my manest man from now on...

Guys, the OP just ask a simple question whether samson made heaven or not, and you guys are kinda derailing the thread. You peeps are then telling us indirectly that their are so many mysteries behind the so called 'Holy Book' that you Christians find confusing by not given a DIRECT answer, I'm a Christian o (born and bred).

I swear!! I tire oh.

2 Likes

Re: Will Samson Make Heaven? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bump
Re: Will Samson Make Heaven? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
Any answers?
Re: Will Samson Make Heaven? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
In those days, righteousness was by works... Now as a Christian it is my Jesus Christ... If you say you are a christian, d character if the Lord Jesus must be in you..

Now as for Samson, I think he made it,because God answered him at the very last point of his days...
Re: Will Samson Make Heaven? by xtivin2: 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
Samson is another example of God's grace. Many regard him as a failure, but Heb. 11:32 listed him among strong men of faith like Moses,Gideon,Abraham e.t.c. Samson is in heaven because the bible says without faith no man can see God. But I advice you shouldn't continue in sin that grace may abound because you may not get a chance to repent like Samson.

(1) (Reply)

A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday / Jesus Christ Will Be Born Again The 2nd Time Before Judgement Day / The Tower Of Babel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.